It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The art of Hyperdimensional war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I feel this gos right along with my posting in the aliens forum "The greys will not be defeated by physical or technological opposition"

i also feel this fits in very closely to my posting "The greys live vicariously off negative emotions

This is exactly where i feel we are heading in regards to up coming events.

This up coming battle and the one that is already taking place, is a war of the spirit.

The tips and the advice this outline gives is outstanding and should be highly regarded by those of you who already have an idea of what this is all about.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok, forgive my ignorance on this matter, but what are "STS Forces"? It's an interesting article, and I'm trying to keep an open mind about it, but, while there are several ideas that I understand incorporated in the article, there are a few that were grabbed from the latest Sci-Fi fad, The Matrix. (Cool show, BTW) Granted, if an actual theory based on The Matrix premise, it would be nearly impossible to prove or disprove. But, an attempt to garner support probably shouldn't include ideas based on popular movies, should they?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ouizel
Ok, forgive my ignorance on this matter, but what are "STS Forces"? It's an interesting article, and I'm trying to keep an open mind about it, but, while there are several ideas that I understand incorporated in the article, there are a few that were grabbed from the latest Sci-Fi fad, The Matrix. (Cool show, BTW) Granted, if an actual theory based on The Matrix premise, it would be nearly impossible to prove or disprove. But, an attempt to garner support probably shouldn't include ideas based on popular movies, should they?

They are fourth dimensional service to self forces.....never the less .....this article is quite similiar to practices of some of the great saints and rishis.....i find it striking...............!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That article I have already read before, it was refreshing to read it again. I am understanding more about the hyperdimensional war and I believe that this is the new frontier for human endeavour, even more important than exploring outer space. This is confirmed already with scientists' new understandings about how molecular matter responds to our own thoughts. In other words, the "outside" world responds and uses our being for their growth and movement.

This idea I have been exploring behind the matrix and alien phenomena is connected to the hyperdimensional war. As an example, I once felt scared emotionally, and while I was scared emotionally, it felt like there was a presence "there" attracted to my negative emotional oozing. I believe that there was force feeding off of my own negative energy. The more I kept thinking about it, the more I got scared.

Also, another example I had regarding my own awareness on this hyperdimensional war. I believe that the matrix or alien already has a partial control over our minds, they use our minds as templates. I had a dream of something, like it had a consciousness of its own. A simple phrase that was popular, "all your base are belong to us"--although it's just a phrase, it used me to come to it. I believe it was an intelligence that communicated with myself. The base is our emotions of passion that the matrix-alien feeds off, and they belong to them. A lot of people just passed this off as a gamers phrase that was popular, but it was more than that.

As I become more aware of this hyperdimensional war, the more I understand how the matrix talks to me and also how the intelligent alien communicates as well.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

STS is a disinfo artist Nancy Leider left-over meaning "service to self". Opposing them are STO, which means, Service To Other. Disinfo or not this wench was, I place a bit of belief in the STS/STO theory as it does seem that people can be categorized in either one category. In case you couldn't tell, I am most definitely an STO candidate and am most proud to delcare such.

I like what I have read about this article so far. Some things that really resonated with me, amongst others, are quote below and a good read for anyone:

"1) stopping whatever you're doing that makes you a threat - not a good option, as that defeats the very purpose of your existence. Any step forward toward independence for yourself and others will naturally shine the spotlight upon you. To reduce attack, don't cower in the spotlight and return to your former self, but rather move forward with ever increasing strength of your defense. Gaining knowledge and applying it naturally ups your defenses - so the very knowledge that makes you a target can protect you against succumbing to attacks.

2) seeking to learn from all you experience - if you are open to learning from your experiences, then the more they try to attack you, the more knowledgeable you become. They take a gamble every time they attack - either they win and you become weak, or they lose and you become stronger. It's your choice. Being egotistical psychopaths prone to wishful thinking about their skill and prowess, they always attack and usually end up shooting themselves in the foot when they attack a strong target.

3) keeping up a positive emotional frequency - if you are spazzy, frightful, and fearful, you become a reaction machine, one with buttons so sensitive it takes a simple "boo" to get you to splurge all your emotional energy into your etheric environment which STS forces lap up with delight and then use to hack into your reality more easily next time. You become a puppet they can easily control, and they will do their best to use your reactive condition to their advantage. "

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thank you, AlnilamOmega and watcheroftheskies!

I do appreciate the explanation. It tells me that I need to do more research in this area.

IMMORTAL : Are you using the word "matrix" in the manner that I'm thinking? (like the movies) Or is there something else that I need to research?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

IMMORTAL : Are you using the word "matrix" in the manner that I'm thinking? (like the movies) Or is there something else that I need to research?
It's just the idea that there is a force that uses us for their existence. I think of the matrix in respect of it being a force, like aliens, our technology that we rely on, weapons of mass destruction, our Governments, money, institutions of education, religion, etc. It is the periphery of our existence that relies on us for the matrix's existence. It kind of works both ways, we rely on our technology, and that same technology survives with our attention to it. Most often than not, the matrix/aliens etc., is designed to enslave the spirit and mind of humans.

For example, what do we create out of fear? We now have weapons of mass destruction being made and proliferated around the world. This is a technology built out of our own fear of each other. One could even say that the matrix/aliens etc., is using that same fear for their own ends. If people believe aliens are intelligent, then we have no way of determining how they communicate with us and what their purpose serves to us.

This type of understanding of the matrix comes with learning and awareness. We create the matrix/aliens. One day, the aliens/matrix may decide to one day take a life of its own, while we become subservient to it.

But, the hyperdimensional war is happening now, as conflicts around the globe escalate. And yes, for the paranoids, aliens are controlling certain factions of humanity.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL I believe that the matrix or alien already has a partial control over our minds, they use our minds as templates. I had a dream of something, like it had a consciousness of its own. A simple phrase that was popular, "all your base are belong to us"--although it's just a phrase, it used me to come to it. I believe it was an intelligence that communicated with myself. The base is our emotions of passion that the matrix-alien feeds off,

IMMORTAL....once again we are on the same base and of like mind......The base of course is the base emotions. which are all negative and it is that base which the luciferic consciousness....Satan.....malefic entity....malefic aliens...all feed off and use to help enslave us to the third dimension.....ill will continue a discussion on this later in the thread ...im sure you are well aware and i know you have commented on my thread about how the greys live vicariously off negative emotions...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanation, IMMORTAL. I really appreciate it.

Now, ya hafta admit, that to a person that has never heard these ideas, they are kinda out there. I do, however, have an open mind. If you don't mind, what makes you believe that this is true? Is there a website that I could go to that would explain this in more depth? I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm just looking for clarification.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
I feel this gos right along with my posting in the aliens forum "The greys will not be defeated by physical or technological opposition"

i also feel this fits in very closely to my posting "The greys live vicariously off negative emotions

This is exactly where i feel we are heading in regards to up coming events.

This up coming battle and the one that is already taking place, is a war of the spirit.

The tips and the advice this outline gives is outstanding and should be highly regarded by those of you who already have an idea of what this is all about.

educate-yourself.org...

Wow am I ever behind. It sounds like you've got some awesome posts there. As soon as I catch up I'm going to be reading them because I agree with you about many things you're saying here. Thanks for the link too!

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn

Wow am I ever behind. It sounds like you've got some awesome posts there. As soon as I catch up I'm going to be reading them because I agree with you about many things you're saying here. Thanks for the link too!

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

i hope you will enjoy those posts samaramorgueann ....just try to ignore the ones who come in there to slam whats being said and check out what people like immortal and lilblam and theneo have to say ....bye for now....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

i hope you will enjoy those posts samaramorgueann ....just try to ignore the ones who come in there to slam whats being said and check out what people like immortal and lilblam and theneo have to say ....bye for now....

I don't see anyone slamming this thread quite yet... are you referring to me? I think you misread my statement, if that is the case, as I was inferring that I am intrigued by that website and its content. I even went so far as to quote an excerpt from there that I felt was nice. Or maybe you are talking about people who may come in the near future and make a donkey of themselves. If so, then I apologize for being presumptious.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

I don't see anyone slamming this thread quite yet... are you referring to me? I think you misread my statement, if that is the case, as I was inferring that I am intrigued by that website and its content. I even went so far as to quote an excerpt from there that I felt was nice. Or maybe you are talking about people who may come in the near future and make a donkey of themselves. If so, then I apologize for being presumptious.

Noooo. you misunderstand me and weve talked at length before...do you remember..?...i was refering to my other postings that deal with the other threads i authored not this thread .....others have slammed my postings from the previous threads that saramorgureann was refering to ...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes, I remember, watcher... which is why I felt a bit stupid for not giving more attention to my instincts that said in regard to my own statement, "don't be silly. you're assuming too much again and you know what happens when you do that...". Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I just wanted to make sure that what I said wasn't taken improperly. Thanks for clearing this up!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
ok im sorry but i have no idea of what you are talking about

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Now, ya hafta admit, that to a person that has never heard these ideas, they are kinda out there. I do, however, have an open mind. If you don't mind, what makes you believe that this is true? Is there a website that I could go to that would explain this in more depth? I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm just looking for clarification.
Yes, I do admit that these ideas are far out--
. Yes, it does take an open mind to accept these new ideas as well. I believe many of these ideas to be true, not because I have just read about them, but, importantly, I've experienced them in my life.

Here is a website I've used to increase awareness beyond our present perceptions:

montalk.net

A lot of the above website has information about the hyperdimensional war and the matrix/aliens. As you begin to explore more into this area, the more you will find and experience for yourself.

Here is one more website:
Free Your Mind

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well...I'm going to say something and then scurry back to my hole...leaving people to believe or dismiss at their own free will.

The reason I believe that 'bad' Aliens are not so much intergallactic as they are interdimensional...the reason I believe them to essentially be a modern face/interpretation of an ancient enemy...is that the very methods you use to combat spirits and other malicious entities are also just as effective against these suckers. They also smell the same, feel the same, 'sense' the same.

*dives back in his foxhole*

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
IMMORTAL:

Thanks a bunch for the links. I'm gonna go do some reading, then I should be able to discuss this topic intelligently.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
The reason I believe that 'bad' Aliens are not so much intergallactic as they are interdimensional...the reason I believe them to essentially be a modern face/interpretation of an ancient enemy...is that the very methods you use to combat spirits and other malicious entities are also just as effective against these suckers. They also smell the same, feel the same, 'sense' the same.

Well said Alien (hahaha)! I have also come to that conclusion through my own experiences. Looking at the way my first UFO experience was, they were flying in a zig-zag formation. I did a vast amount of reading about the evil spirits, the possessing form of spirits...that when they are present and are beginning to surround a place, there have been known to be seen rocks falling from the sky, down to earth in a zig-zag pattern, as well as flying up from the ground into the sky and even falling in a wave pattern.

Then the place, in which this was occurring, had unusual things happen to the inhabitants of the place. Such as, they became enraged with one another for no good reason. They became extremely agitated and even suicidally depressed.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i dont suppose you guys have any info on the various types of aliens and factions out there that you could give to me? just for verification of those sites.

or just point out the specific site, i may have missed it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join