It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery light's - Perth, Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
FWIW there was an outbound flight taking off from the International terminal at 19:40, which was around the same time the photo was taken.

Now the image doesn't look like an airplane but it's wise to note the possibility

You look like you are from Perth too... tell me when was the last time an aicraft took off from Perth Airport within 30 minutes of it's scheduled departure time

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by Total Package

Fair enough, then.......

Do you think the lights might be from commercial planes, as per Chadwickus' mention?

hmmm I will have to suss that one out... I'mn pretty sure it's not their usual flightpath to go over the Darling Ranges but I could be wrong....planes going to the East Coast literally fly directly over my head and indeed planes flying in as well..... I'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Oh bugger...I just posted this story in the "Breaking Alternative News". I used the search and it didnt show up...should have just checked the hot topics. doh!

With regards to the photo...I am leaning towards either planes or a lens issue, but I will keep an open mind as usual.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Nah not a Perth local, I'm further south.

I was in Perth that night though, I didn't see anything.

And good point about the timetable...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Fair enough, then.......

Do you think the lights might be from commercial planes, as per Chadwickus' mention?

www.perthairport.com...

hmmm as I thought there is definately a no-go zone exactly in the area where that photo seems to be of.... BUT there is a small circling zone where all planes going to the Eastern States go through as the flights here all go south thru Esperance first and over the Great Australian Bight generally....... and that could be in the area where these lights are.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Fair enough, then.......

www.perthairport.com...

hmmm as I thought there is definately a no-go zone exactly in the area where that photo seems to be of.... BUT there is a small circling zone where all planes going to the Eastern States go through as the flights here all go south thru Esperance first and over the Great Australian Bight generally....... and that could be in the area where these lights are.

I've flown Sydney - Perth - Sydney on many occasions, so I'm roughly familiar with what you are describing.

However, I can't quite figure what you are saying in relation to the map.

Where do you think the lights were, as positioned on the map?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Fair enough, then.......

www.perthairport.com...

I've flown Sydney - Perth - Sydney on many occasions, so I'm roughly familiar with what you are describing.

However, I can't quite figure what you are saying in relation to the map.

Where do you think the lights were, as positioned on the map?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Sam60]

ok the green area on the right hand side... you will see the suburb called Kalamunda and Lesmurdie. This is exactly where the lights would be..... in relation to where the photo was taken!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Thanks.....

I understand the area you talking about, now.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For the West Aussies here, there will be a thing the Perth UFO phenomenon on Monday evenings show of (I never usually watch this tripe) A Current Affair. Just saw an ad for it now.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As someone else who is currently in confinement in Perth just to add that interesting picture but not for long.

The lights look to be in the vicinity of the airport and are red and green. Sounds like nothing untoward was seen at the time therefore - what ?

The green light was said to appear in a number of pictures and didn't move
- it looks square to me - equipment / processing error ?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Where is this green saucer? All i see is a vaguely greenish smudge and a red light. The guy didnt see anything unusual at the time, so it must have been a flash/flashes Hmm what flashes red and green? Hmm, a plane? 2 planes? one just flashed red, the other just flashed its green?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join