It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASTRALPEDIA [ a guide the the astral, and how to get there ]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ah, that makes some sense. A "bad trip" you might say.

I think my main problem is I haven't gotten out from a waking state since early childhood and only twice in the past couple of years from sleep. So, when anything happens while progressing to a new step, it freaks me out even though the feelings are familiar, novel again but still familiar.

I don't think my problem is general negativity but just judging the sensations or other phenomena too much. When young, the stages passed so fast there wasn't even time to judge anything.

I guess all this means is that it is personally imposed blocks (argh, but not argh).

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Self-imposed by parts of yourself you may have forgotten for this lifetime. But you can always ask "Higher Self" what the problem is and if its OK for you to venture out of body already. Then release the question and wait a few days for what comes up.

Venturing out in fear is a real bad idea because you attract all sorts of weird entities. Venturing out in joy/curiosity (with maybe just a little ting of excitement---thats not fear) is a whole different ballgame.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ah, that makes some sense. A "bad trip" you might say.

I think my main problem is I haven't gotten out from a waking state since early childhood and only twice in the past couple of years from sleep. So, when anything happens while progressing to a new step, it freaks me out even though the feelings are familiar, novel again but still familiar.

I don't think my problem is general negativity but just judging the sensations or other phenomena too much. When young, the stages passed so fast there wasn't even time to judge anything.

I guess all this means is that it is personally imposed blocks (argh, but not argh).

work through it, do the energy exercises and visualization each night. Practice makes perfect just like in all things. Once you become more accustomed to the feelings of projection and everything that is associated with it you wont get freaked out anymore. Fearis the mind killer
the only thing to fear is fear itself

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
HI...i have a quick question. I have been doing meditation for about 2 months now. The problem at first was...i did it for the right reason. I WANTED TO BE CALM etc.
i began to "experience things" seeing images in my head, shapes...bright vivid colors i can not begin to explain. Also a sense of calming, not like i feel physically calm, an internal calm.
anyhow, as that progressed i began to get "obsessed by that feeling" i think now, i meditate for the same reason as before, BUT...with the new feelings/images in my mind, hopeing to achieve them again. I know this is a serious flaw, because my mind isn't clear, its too focused on THAT.

what would you suggest i do?

as well, i have been trying to do obe's as wall as astral projection.. and i seem to get this intense sinus feeling in my forehead. Right where the "3rd eye" is perceived in the Hindu culture. Im not sure if its because i close my eyes, and perhaps im focusing on different focal lengths (inside my close eyelids) and its producing this feeling...or perhaps its something else.

and one last one...how long does an average person take to have an obe?
say he does meditation everyday for about a hour...
i know it varies and differs, but im still curious...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
im also confused on the part where it says "keep your tongue to the roof of your mouth" but you also state "breath in threw your nose, out your mouth"
do u still keep your tongue on the top roof or is this two different things?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Man, the last time I started slipping in (today), a wave came over me and it felt like someone parked a tourbus on my chest. I hope that abates or never happens again because it feels like being asphyxiated by a very heavy weight. No way could I get used to that if it were to persist every time. I might as well go to sleep with a car for a blanket every night and be ok with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
im also confused on the part where it says "keep your tongue to the roof of your mouth" but you also state "breath in threw your nose, out your mouth"
do u still keep your tongue on the top roof or is this two different things?

I can personally do both at the same time, but if you cant ( i know some cant ) breathing through your nose only is fine.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

keep your mind clear, the best states are accomplished by clearing your mind. Let go of past feelings and the expectation for future feelings, allow your mind to drift through the present. Relax and dont pay much attention to the feelings, dont expect anything, know what you want to achieve and hold onto it in the back of your mind. Allow everything to run its course, and hopefully by the time it has ended you have achieved your goal.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ok so nobody is gonna post a reply on my experience?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

sorry must have missed it.

Although im not sure exactly what you experienced, the story is very strange, but i have heard of something similar.

It is said that masters of projection can not only project their minds and astral bodies, they are actually able to project both.

since everything exists as energy on both planes ( mirror images ) these masters would project the mirror energy of their body to a location, in short teleporting there. Similar things are done when the phenomenon of telepathically moving objects occurs.

perhaps you somehow where able to do this, it is possible i suppose although very difficult. Sounds to me like you should home your abilities since you seem to have a predisposition to this sort of travel.

good luck. sorry for the oversight.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

im working on a new thread that will address this issue
please stay tuned

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

im working on a new thread that will address this issue
please stay tuned

I'm hoping to beat you to it.

I mean...master it before you ever get another thread going.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

hehe this next thread will be a totally new animal
alot of theoretical stuff will be covered as well as a deeper understanding of energy and the astral.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

sorry must have missed it.

Although im not sure exactly what you experienced, the story is very strange, but i have heard of something similar.

It is said that masters of projection can not only project their minds and astral bodies, they are actually able to project both.

since everything exists as energy on both planes ( mirror images ) these masters would project the mirror energy of their body to a location, in short teleporting there. Similar things are done when the phenomenon of telepathically moving objects occurs.

perhaps you somehow where able to do this, it is possible i suppose although very difficult. Sounds to me like you should home your abilities since you seem to have a predisposition to this sort of travel.

good luck. sorry for the oversight.

thanks I just kinda felt a little left out there lol. but any way i have been trying to learn on how to hone it but as i said before im not even sure what it is and im not sure on what i would have to do to hone the ability. This wasnt my only experience like this I had one other altho it wasnt as dramatic or lengthy as the first one

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Another thing abit off topic i do have other abilities like sometimes I get real strong gut feelings and sometimes flashes of images of things that are connected to people i know or come in contact with about things that are either happening at that moment or will happen in the near future. also a while back i had a girlfriend who was long distance and i was able to project my engergy to her and she could feel me there laying next to her and smell me as she was falling asleep I didnt tell her i was going to do it before i did it but i did ask her if she had felt anything and thats what she told me. so from that point on i did it every night and one night i was able to smell her and even felt her hair brush across my face

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That sounds nice, in myths masters of projection are said to be able to not only project their astral bodies but also their physical bodies to any location

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I'm going to try deep space eventually, and I hope to use this software I found yesterday to help me visualise where I want to go. All of the scientifically known universe is available to explore in this FULL 3D simulator that is accurate to reality with respect to everything, from size, behaviour, path to distance & orbit speed...you can even see what it will look like in the very distant future when the milky way & one of our closely neighbouring galaxies will collide...its beautiful.
amazing graphics, you can fly around & rotate the universe around YOU so you get the true sensation of space exploration, you get perspective. you can zoom out so far that galaxies are millimetres apart, or zoom so far in you can count the craters on the moon.

the Software is pro, used for educational purposes, but so fun & beautiful its beyond belief, its called "universe sandbox"

when I want to go visit alpha centuri later I'll use this program to map out a flight path & meditate on it, like a map.

Peace all & happy exploring

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

sounds cool, although you may find later on that you do not even need a flight path

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

.........0_0....>_

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Sounds awesome....but right now I can't talk about that coz this is the 2nd time i've typed this, twice dammit! twice i had to type the above post too!! every time i get halfway through an ats post my firefox browser goes back a page & I lose all the text!!!???.....I got locked out of facebook today after posting links to newspaper article on the facebook conspiracy....now wierd # on other websites? you should've seen the facebook chat freeze & glitch everytime i typed the word 'china' turned it into a game with my mate (in singapore)....

but yeah awesome!! can't wait to read, will add to print outs (for personal use & sake of eyesight) of astralpedia 1&2 to accompany the professional publications i have on the topic
kudos to you my friend!

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join