It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Geneticists in America Corrupting the Human Genome with Chimerical Reptilian DNA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, I found this article, an WhistleBlower's statement of some horrible things.
I realy do not know how to absorb this, is this information true ?
read and comment on this Topic...
I realy want to hear your thoughts on this !!

Nazi Geneticists in America Corrupting the Human Genome with Chimerical Reptilian and Predatory Mammalian DNA

Corrupting the Human Genome with Chimerical Reptilian
A couple of days ago, I received an email from a woman who wants to be anonymous, but whom I will call Susan for simplicity. It was a pretty straight forward letter telling a story that I was partially aware of since before, but there is additional information here that is new to me and of such nature that I need to share it with my readers. I also have Susan's permission to do so.

Susan's grandfather worked in chemical, nuclear, and biological weaponry research center and chemical lab for 35 years during and after WW II. She doesn't want me to print where the location of this lab is, although she told me, as they hounded her grandfather to death and put taps on his phone, had him shadowed in traffic and more. They still have an active lab there, so she wouldn't feel safe sharing that information on the web.

At first her grandfather thought he was doing a patriot's job, but gradually things dawned on him and it ruined his health and sanity. He worked with a monstrous German doctor who had escaped under the Operation Paperclip scheme. This doctor was obsessed with twins[1]. When Susan's grandfather foolishly told him that she was an identical twin and that her mother's sisters were twins and that her aunt's daughters were twins as well, the doctor became unnaturally interested in their family tree, constantly quizzing him about their appearance and behavior.

Susan has read quite a bit from my website and according to her the alien thing is not true. She says the alien abduction stories are widespread. They are a crass cover up created by the Nazi geneticists used to cover their crimes and divert attention away from their projects, i.e. corrupting the human genome with chimerical reptilian and predatory mammalian DNA. Her grandfather had a nervous breakdown after he was shown the "zoo" section of the lab; there were children in Lucite cages - part human, part animal, very revolting and diabolical! He blew the whistle and was threatened, harassed etc. He was told later on that some of the children were euthanized. The other more compliant ones were moved to a new location. Her grandfather was warned to keep his mouth shut and was "promoted" to another part of the laboratory, the biochemistry section.

In her email, Susan continues by telling me how these scientists used fertilized octopus ovum in an injectable syringe to stab a victim in the back. The tumor would then grow over a period of months to years and would engulf the spine, eventually killing the victim. Or they would inject a victim in the stomach with a syringe containing fertilized sea anemone ovum. As the anemone attached to the floor of the stomach and grew in size, nutrients would be leached away, basically causing the victim to starve to death slowly.

The Illuminists, Susan says, are power hungry sadists that kidnapped, drugged and stole the ovum from young women they perceived to have pure Aryan blood. Sleepovers were a method of getting access to the young women. The Illuminist's child would invite the unsuspecting young girl to a sleepover and the crime/theft was committed at that person's home. Sometimes they even wore alien rubber masks to disorient the victim so that they never reported the crime. They used these stolen ova in chimera genetic experiments and gene splicing experiments during the 1940's -the 1970's. The DuPont family even named their family yacht "Chimera" after these experiments.

In fact, Susan's grandfather did some work briefly for DuPont Labs as well. Many of the upper level chemists there were former Nazis who also studied and performed mind control experiments on children and adults and studied Illuminist ideology. She tells me that Illuminists are known to have delusional ideas about being descended from fallen angels, Nephilim, Anunnaki, or as they call them now a days, aliens. This is simply not true, according to her, but she doesn't elaborate on this. Supposedly this ended in the 1970's after an FBI investigation, but who knows for sure... Susan points out what her grandfather used to say, "Human beings - the most dangerous animal..."

In addition, Susan tells me her grandfather said that Alexander Litvinenko was a victim of the nuclear waste as a weapon trick that had been used by the KGB and US agents since the 1940's in Eastern Europe.

Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko
Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko (Russian: Алекса́ндр Ва́льтерович Литвине́нко) (30 August 1962[1] – 23 November 2006) was an officer who served in the Soviet KGB and its Russian successor, the Federal Security Service (FSB). In November 1998, Litvinenko and several other FSB officers publicly accused their superiors of ordering the assassination of Russian tycoon and oligarch Boris Berezovsky. Litvinenko was arrested the following March on charges of exceeding his authority at work. He was acquitted in November 1999 but re-arrested before the charges were again dismissed in 2000. He fled with his family to London and was granted asylum in the United Kingdom, where he became a journalist and writer.

During his time in London Litvinenko authored two books, "Blowing up Russia: Terror from within" and "Lubyanka Criminal Group," where he accused Russian secret services of staging the Russian apartment bombings and other terrorism acts in an effort to bring Vladimir Putin to power. He also accused Putin of ordering the murder of Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya.

On 1 November 2006 Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalised in what was established as a case of poisoning by radioactive polonium-210 and resulted in his death on 23 November. The events leading up to his poisoning and death are a matter of controversy, spawning numerous theories relating to his poisoning and death. The British investigation into his death resulted in a failed request to Russia for the extradition of Andrey Lugovoy whom they accused of Litvinenko's murder, contributing to the further cooling of Russia–United Kingdom relations.

Operation Paperclip
For other uses of "Paper clip", see Paper clip (disambiguation).
Operation Paperclip was the code name for the 1945 Office of Strategic Services, Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency[1] recruitment of German scientists from Nazi Germany to the U.S. after VE Day.[2]

President Truman authorized Operation Paperclip in August 1945; however he had expressly ordered that anyone found "to have been a member of the Nazi party and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazism militarism" would be excluded.

Under this criterion many of the scientists recruited, such as Wernher von Braun, Arthur Rudolph and Hubertus Strughold, who were all officially on record as Nazis and listed as a "menace to the security of the Allied Forces," were ineligible. All were cleared to work in the U.S. after having their backgrounds "bleached" by the military. The paperclips that secured newly-minted background details to their personnel files gave the operation its name.

Russian Human Genome Project Discovers Extraterrestrial Abilities to Modify DNA
Russian Human Genome Project Discovers Extraterrestrial Abilities to Modify DNA Through a "Biological Internet"
By Mary Rodwell [excerpted]

Some recent Russian DNA discoveries documented by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf in their book Vernetzte Intelligenz have been summarised by Baerbel. ‘The human DNA is a biological Internet’ with evidence that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’ This suggests that ‘our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication.’ The Russian scientists and linguists have found that the genetic code ‘follows the same rules as all our human languages.’ In effect, human language did not appear coincidentally but is a reflection of our DNA.

The Russian researchers believe that ‘Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation. This means that they managed to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influence DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and language is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!’ Of course the frequency has to be correct. But for the purposes of this article, the Russian research shows how science now can demonstrate a way to reprogram DNA through language and frequencies.

"Experiencers" who manifest unusual languages, such as Rochelle (see the video Expressions of ET Contact: A Communication and Healing Blueprint?) call these ‘soul languages’.

Here is an Interview with Mary Rodwell ..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Interesting, very interesting!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by ChemBreather

Interesting, very interesting!!!!!!

Yea, first I heard about this, execpt for a youtube from Russia, where they infect healthy cells thru a metal plate..
I am searching for it , it could be relevant to the case, But, I see that FSB are involved again, in scientists death..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread well done

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow, I watched a horror movie a month or so ago that was this story, I cant remember the dang name of it now..i will have to look. Its the same story, a german scientist obsessed with twins, and usually the experiments killed them..hmmmmm ...very interesting..makes you wonder how much of movie scripts actually come from truths...eek

edit: found the movie...ahhh that wasnt so hard..I found the movie..good watch, too!

THE UNBORN 2009

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Very interesting.

To add, you may want to continue research into mental asylums that closed in the 80s.

I know the popular, widely-accepted belief is that a great many were closed down due to fund shortages - and rumors of satanic ritual abuse claims that, by way of lawsuits, bankrupted dozens of these state institutions (another story, I'm sure).

However, I have heard tales of female patients in these asylums delivering unusual, not-entirely human fetuses.

What piques my interest concerning these claims is simply - mental institutions may have been a nice hiding place for these sick doctors to further their research - on disturbed, unsuspecting patients, and out of public sight.

I've checked on such claims here and there, and haven't come up with anything valid.

That doesn't, however, necessarily mean a whole lot.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Sounds like Josef Mengele 'The Angel of Death'... That was his 'thing' really. Tho I'm not sure of the film title. Could it be The Boys From Brazil? It had him in it...

Aaaanywhooo,
I love the title of the thread, very sci-fi b-movie, but going back to reality, this sounds very very scarily interesting if true. You've come across something amazing.

Gonna go re-read that OP!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This sounds like some of what I have read about Dulce Base.

There are a lot of threads about that subject here and on the web.

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

www.exopolitics.org...

Very believable.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Wow, I watched a horror movie a month or so ago that was this story, I cant remember the dang name of it now..i will have to look. Its the same story, a german scientist obsessed with twins, and usually the experiments killed them..hmmmmm ...very interesting..makes you wonder how much of movie scripts actually come from truths...eek

edit: found the movie...ahhh that wasnt so hard..I found the movie..good watch, too!

THE UNBORN 2009

I saw a movie many years ago called The Unborn, about an doctor experimenting on a woman.. ughh.

Is the 2009 ver. an remix of that ?
I cant remember what YouTube I watched, but they made healthy cells getting infected by infected cells on the opposite side of an Metal plate just using 'waves'...
scary technology !

I have Downloaded a movie called Push , supposed to be in relations to the Technologies the PTB have available !!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

THE UNBORN 2009

I saw a movie many years ago called The Unborn, about an doctor experimenting on a woman.. ughh.

I cant remember what YouTube I watched, but they made healthy cells getting infected by infected cells on the opposite side of an Metal plate just using 'waves'...
scary technology !

I have Downloaded a movie called Push , supposed to be in relations to the Technologies the PTB have available !!

I do believe its a remake, but much more in depth and the experiments and all..its exactly as you described! The german scientist would take twins and experiment on them..of course it has dire consequences in the movie, more paranormal
..hmm PUSH..that sounds familiar too..I'll have to look that one up..
isnt it strange though, how movies can be about things that have happened in real life, I mean..UNBORN is about this same thing, and someone knew about it before any of us did.

BTW, Im a giant horror movie fan, and these movies dont bother me, but to some it might be really bothersome, so be warned before you watch it..lol

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Octopus ovum?Sea aneme?Im trying to figure out what results the scientists were hoping to achieve if these experiments took place.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreatherA couple of days ago, I received an email from a woman who wants to be anonymous, but whom I will call Susan for simplicity.

I just joined this website BUT if I see this again in Breaking News I am going to assume you are all Nutty.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by ChemBreatherA couple of days ago, I received an email from a woman who wants to be anonymous, but whom I will call Susan for simplicity.

I just joined this website BUT if I see this again in Breaking News I am going to assume you are all Nutty.

Welcome to ATS, stick around, it can get quite squirrely! Actually, there are many good topics, Im sure you can find something to pique your interest

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
This sounds like some of what I have read about Dulce Base.

There are a lot of threads about that subject here and on the web.

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

www.exopolitics.org...

Very believable.

Nice links, in my Fav

Cloning Humans (by Humans) for Slave Hybrids
The Secret Government cloned humans by a process perfected in the world's largest and most advanced bio-genetic research facility, Los Alamos. The elite humans now have their own disposable slave-race. Like the alien Greys, the US Government secretly impregnated females, then removed the hybrid fetus after a three month time period, before accelerating their growth in laboratories. Biogenetic (DNA Manipulation) programming is then instilled - they are implanted and controlled at a distance through RF (Radio Frequency) transmissions. Many Humans are also being implanted with brain tranceivers. These act as telepathic communication "channels" and telemetric brain manipulation devices. This network was developed and initiated by DARPA. (We can verify that this is true as we have seen the documents about brain tranceivers on the DARPA site when we were investigating the Morphing Metals article on this site - Ed). Two of the procedures were RHIC (Radio-Hypnotic Intercerebral Control) and EDOM (Electronic Dissolution of Memory). They also developed ELF and EM wave propagation equipment which affect the nerves and can cause nausea, fatigue, irritability, even death. This research into biodynamic relationships within organisms has produced a technology that can change the genetic structure and heal.

This makes me think about all the 'wierd' shootings on the news, these hybrids are, as I understand it, completely apathic and dont care about human life, so they dont care about shooting 10 kids at a school, not that it IS the case, I dont know the people..

But, there is a woman with the name jo Ann Richards, she also talks about this stuff, but she is brutal in her words.

She say the 'gray's clone humans for Sexual purposes and use them for Torture Rape until their life seize to exist..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
Very interesting.

To add, you may want to continue research into mental asylums that closed in the 80s.

I know the popular, widely-accepted belief is that a great many were closed down due to fund shortages - and rumors of satanic ritual abuse claims that, by way of lawsuits, bankrupted dozens of these state institutions (another story, I'm sure).

However, I have heard tales of female patients in these asylums delivering unusual, not-entirely human fetuses.

What piques my interest concerning these claims is simply - mental institutions may have been a nice hiding place for these sick doctors to further their research - on disturbed, unsuspecting patients, and out of public sight.

I've checked on such claims here and there, and haven't come up with anything valid.

That doesn't, however, necessarily mean a whole lot.

Well, thinking of the Reputation this institutions have, there might be some thing to it, dont you think ?
Rumours usually start on a true incident..

I saw a movie a year back, I think it is called Tunnel 9 or some thing, it is based on a true story, atleast, so it say in the movie, it is about an Asylum..

it was either Tunnel 9 or the tunnel..I cant find it, I get alot of german hits, Der Tunnel ..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This sounds like a crazy storey. I have no doubt experiments are conducted on both prisoners and mental health patients. However it would be for military reasons, and I haven’t heard of any weapons that could use Octopus DNA!!!
Why inject someone with a expensive liquid chemical, when lead shrapnel travels so much further, and for so much less cost?

Also in my view operation Paper Clip was a very good thing as it saved many very intelligent scientists who helped pursue research that kept not only kept the balance of power during the cold war, but also lead to many industry achievements.
Yes many of them were war criminals, who did indeed commit horrible crimes. However the practical purpose of war crimes is to discourage others, in other countries commiting them. More than enough Nazis have been punished to this end.
Therefore the only purpose in punishing them would not be justice (since justice implies it serves the public good) but revenge.

And the problem with revenge is that it is a savage primitive emotion, that has rarely achieved anything worth having at all.
It’s wrong that it should be achieved at the expense of the American nation, when America ended up saving all of Jewish kind (as we would not have won the war otherwise), and yet it saved only a very few select Nazis.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

THE UNBORN 2009

scary technology !

I do believe its a remake, but much more in depth and the experiments and all..its exactly as you described! The german scientist would take twins and experiment on them..of course it has dire consequences in the movie, more paranormal
isnt it strange though, how movies can be about things that have happened in real life, I mean..UNBORN is about this same thing, and someone knew about it before any of us did.

BTW, Im a giant horror movie fan, and these movies dont bother me, but to some it might be really bothersome, so be warned before you watch it..lol

I love splatter movies too, no problems as long they are movies, but If you have heard about the 80/20 rule, youd think twice when watching movies !

I love The Thing, thats grose, but I love it cause it is fiction ..
I hope atlest, one could speculate , Dna manipulations, Ufo and Naxi base at AntArtica !
' They are not dead yet '

Also in the X-Files movie ' Fight the Future' , you have chemtrails and ufo at antartica.. Bees are used instead of planes !!

[edit on 8/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

As you say , if the intent was to Kill, bullet would be easier, but, in the name of Research, one needs to use the Chemicals on some one ..

It was not about Killing, but making some thing that could be useful in a larger scale 'later', that is how one makes BioWeapons, one needs to test it on humans ..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

THE UNBORN 2009

scary technology !

I love splatter movies too, no problems as long they are movies, but If you have heard about the 80/20 rule, youd think twice when watching movies !

I love The Thing, thats grose, but I love it cause it is fiction ..
I hope atlest, one could speculate , Dna manipulations, Ufo and Naxi base at AntArtica !
' They are not dead yet '

Also in the X-Files movie ' Fight the Future' , you have chemtrails and ufo at antartica.. Bees are used instead of planes !!

What's the 80/20 rule? Or do I not wanna know? LOL..yes, there are so many movies about this stuff..I remember one from waaay back when I was a kid, the Reanimator, and it was about the pineal gland, they manipulated it and the guy became a monster..also, Lawnmower man, this was way ahead of it's time also..
Whoever wrote the script for The Unborn, definately knew about your original post! And that kind of freaks me out..lol

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

re-animator, that is LoveCraft isnt it ?
Cool movies, I loved 'Bride of Re-Animator', she sticks her hand in her chest, rips out her heart and say ' Is this what you want'..

Ohhh, the 80/20 rules is 80 % of all science Fiction is true, 20 are fiction !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join