It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Sets Fire to Man's Genitals!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Woman Sets Fire to Man's Genitals

www.myfoxny.com

A Greek woman set fire to a British man's genitals at a club after he allegedly made sexual advances on her.

The unidentified woman is being praised by her hometown in Crete for what she did and for also turning herself in to police immediately after the alleged incident. She has been charged with causing bodily injury and endangering private property, according to the Telegraph .

Police said that the incident took place at
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
WOW!! Does this seem a little extreme to anyone else? I guess she did leave everything attached but slightly smokey. I wonder how much alcohol played a part in him being so stupid and how she responded.

As a guy, I hate to see anyone have their bits and pieces torched but it appears she gave him plenty of chances. I wonder where his friends were to pull him "out of the fire".

So the question I have, is this overkill or reasonable?

www.myfoxny.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i feel that this is totally reasonable and i applaud her for this. We've already got too many quagmyers out there dont we???

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
i feel that this is totally reasonable and i applaud her for this. We've already got too many quagmyers out there dont we???

Gigidy......

anything like this ever happen to you? I was curious who had a personal experience or witnessed this happen to a friend.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
this gives new meaning to "weenie roast"

was super glue used in the bun

Ex

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was stunned when I first but must say, after reading the article.
He's lucky to have gotten out with it even attached:

Police said that the incident took place at a club in the Greek resort town of Malia. The British man, who police have also not yet identified, allegedly took off his pants there and waved his genitals at a number girls. He is then said to have "forcefully fondled" the Greek woman and asked her to hold his genitals.

The woman asked the man to stop harassing her, police said, and when he didn't, she poured Sabucco, a liquor that resembles Greek ouzo, on his private area.

When the man continued his advances, police said that's when the woman set fire to his genitals using a lighter.

The man is currently at in a Heraklion, Crete, clinic being treated for second-degree burns to his testicles and penis

Ex

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Double Post...
Ahhhhhhh
I dunno why

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Ex]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

This has been a bad week for the wangs out there. First a guy gets his member glued to his stomach instead of a 5-some and now this guy has his set on fire...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex

Yeah..... I wonder if he remembers anything from that night. How would you even explain this to your wife??

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Gives a whole new meaning to the words "Fire Crotch" or "Hot Crotch".

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So of course I wondered what it'd be like if roles were reversed.

"Woman gets vagina set on fire"

After the woman showed her vajayjay and tatas to a group of men who were not interested, and continued to be harassed one of the men set fire to her vagina
Roars of gratitude and condolocenses for the man for putting on end to this harrasment was heard all over, and he will be remembered as a hero for sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Now I was wondering who was going to switch roles and present a different view. Can you really see a group of guys doing this? Anyone? :shk:

Flag it!

You can't give stars on bts? Huh...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For the little fella?
Ouch that must have smarted.

The big fella?
Sorry,no sympathy.

Im british and a fella,but my brain is definately upstairs.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Now I was wondering who was going to switch roles and present a different view. Can you really see a group of guys doing this? Anyone? :shk:

Thats what makes it hilarious!

But I suppose it'd be one fugly girl if you would take it that far!

But I don't praise anyone being set on fire. I'm sure for those people out there that have had arms legs severely burned understand this.

lol, I always try to switch views in crimes, and this one gave me hardcore chuckles.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

WOW!! Does this seem a little extreme to anyone else?

Yes.

The woman asked the man to stop harassing her, police said.

We don't have sufficient information about what behavior was involved in the man's harassment. If he was just pestering her verbally, that's one thing, but if he was putting his hands all over her, then she'd have a lot more latitude to take defensive action commensurate with the threat he posed to her.

I thought all men were quagmyrs but some were just better at either hiding or repressing it.

But back in the day, I thought a woman would just slap a man in the face? Did she try that first and it didn't work? Interesting for us to speculate but it's hard to say how justified she was, without knowing all the details. Let the court decide.

Interesting article...thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Thats what makes it hilarious!

But I suppose it'd be one fugly girl if you would take it that far!

But I don't praise anyone being set on fire. I'm sure for those people out there that have had arms legs severely burned understand this.

lol, I always try to switch views in crimes, and this one gave me hardcore chuckles.

Brilliant!! I like the way you think! But she would have to be way, way, frugly.... Way....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Police said that the incident took place at a club in the Greek resort town of Malia. The British man, who police have also not yet identified, allegedly took off his pants there and waved his genitals at a number girls. He is then said to have "forcefully fondled" the Greek woman and asked her to hold his genitals.

The woman asked the man to stop harassing her, police said, and when he didn't, she poured Sabucco, a liquor that resembles Greek ouzo, on his private area.

When the man continued his advances, police said that's when the woman set fire to his genitals using a lighter.

Uh yeah you have information on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'd beg the man was highly intoxicated, on alcohol.

Was extremely horny, naked apparently arround a bunch of women, and was like who wants to go, then fondles and shakes his penis at them, only for it to be set on fire.

I bet you it'll be a bit hard for her to get dates now lol.

Hey you wanna go on a date.

Arent you that girl that set that mans penis on fire.

YEAH, you heard about me, IT was great doing it! I even had enough pride to turn myself in, everyone was cheering me on.

Uhhhh....no....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Cool to see you again. Thanks for adding to the discussion. Not sure anyone said anything about needing more information. That may be helpful.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I wonder if she is related to Tonya Harding, larina bobbit or another penis haters.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join