It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

08:09:09 I'm looking for myself, or someone who knew me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Mods: Please don't take this down right away I really need this up as long as possible.

All: The purpose of this thread is to find myself. Without going into too much detail I need to know if I survived the trip. Even if I am not currently alive, I would have given specific instructions for someone else to look at this thread on 08/09/09.

Shannon: If I instructed you to find me here please PM me. I know we talked 7 years ago about the situation but you were not able to tell me the complete truth - the device was not built and I would have specifically told you not to say anything. The picture held the truth and you knew it too when you met me. I know you wanted to tell me everything but you didn't. Now is the time, I'm getting ready to go and I don't know what to expect.

Anyone else who knew me: Well here you go, here's the proof! Hopefully you followed my instructions and are reading this. If so message me and we can talk.

If it's me: You know what to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Found you.

Your right here.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
Mods: Please don't take this down right away I really need this up as long as possible.

All: The purpose of this thread is to find myself. Without going into too much detail I need to know if I survived the trip. Even if I am not currently alive, I would have given specific instructions for someone else to look at this thread on 08/09/09.

Shannon: If I instructed you to find me here please PM me. I know we talked 7 years ago about the situation but you were not able to tell me the complete truth - the device was not built and I would have specifically told you not to say anything. The picture held the truth and you knew it too when you met me. I know you wanted to tell me everything but you didn't. Now is the time, I'm getting ready to go and I don't know what to expect.

Anyone else who knew me: Well here you go, here's the proof! Hopefully you followed my instructions and are reading this. If so message me and we can talk.

"Even if I am not currently alive, I would have given specific instructions for someone else to look at this thread "

If you didn't make it, you wouldn't have been able to post.
Sorry, but John Titor broke the mold and all who tried to follow, attempting to recreate the buzz, failed utterly.
The "cryptic public (shhh) private" posting method of social engineering model has , without exception, always proven out as false.

Just MHO, pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ok, this is weird. Then again, I always hope that someday we can speak with a time traveller.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well...

hoping it all works out, best of luck in whatever this is.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox

Originally posted by gravitybender

"Even if I am not currently alive, I would have given specific instructions for someone else to look at this thread "

If you didn't make it, you wouldn't have been able to post.
Sorry, but John Titor broke the mold and all who tried to follow, attempting to recreate the buzz, failed utterly.
The "cryptic public (shhh) private" posting method of social engineering model has , without exception, always proven out as false.

Just MHO, pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

Ok real quick - I have the device I plan to use. I knew someone who had a picture of me in 1973 (7 years before I was born) since I have proof I went back I am wanting to know more before I decide to go.

I am looking for myself or someone who knew me, as in the me who already was in the past. I sure if I made it I would have given instruction for someone to contact me tomorrow.

BTW I am not another Titor, if you haven't noticed I'm not claiming Sh#! so lay off!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Mods: You can close this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
if he dose go back in time he has to have a lot of proof. i mean a lot. more than pictures. id like him to find me 7 years back and get me proof of a house that i use to live in that is no longer where it is. 7 years ago it was. if he can get that with a picture of me and him with my family infront of my house i would love to give him the address because if he couldent get the picture then theres no way it would have happend or he could falsify anything.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
what proof can there be .

frankly , I think its a hoot .
the most basic of time travel logic would suggest that information sent into the past may not effect the stream .
it may in a future , to the sender , but not to the past .

so , if it is a person sent from the future to this now time... it is vital we don't beleive it is real .

if it is a twit with a creative mind , that wants to hoax us.... , practice a bit more and try again when you have a better line.

eiter way... entertainment is where you find it.

what might be fun... if the bricks to traveler be true... build the foundation... say what peices and bits that fall thru.

but make it entertaining ....

either way , you will not be beleived , so your safe for now

new topics

top topics

join