It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alian life in pools on AREA 51!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Need i say more?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My two cents:
You are seeing turbulence created by nuclear or venting opening in the water for the underground facility.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its clear that this person who did the vid has been looking at the pools on google image for that amount of time,like people searching for bases on the moon on other threads he or she has been looking at photos!

Not 10 hours flying above,or right up close-But it works to spin the ten hours your way to debunk it.So easy to shout liar

Interesting photos,cant tell a lot from them as normal.Those aliens swimming could easily be optical illusions

Thanks for the post OP

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just walk on, Area 51 has nothing really serious anymore going on. The trick is this, the place used to be an ocean in the long distant past.

Think about it, a dried up lake is in the place, how the hell can a dried up lake be at a place when there was a ocean there at the same moment? If it existed after the ocean dried up, then the lake must have magically reisisted the powers of the sun for prolonged time (and thats bogus). No, it was caused during the plain was still under water and that means impact.

A long time ago 'something' impacted, its blast muffled by water atmosphere and perhaps braking (not enough appearently) and semi-crashed there. They found it, moved it and now they have some less top secret but still secret chemical# going on there. Well, i don't mind chemworks, they are all fun and game.
The real treasure is in some kind of wayward distant lowprofile base somewhere in a state like Alaska under the ground in the middle of nowhere covert by a small US Military base that no-one has ever even thought about.
Forget it, ignore it, the artifact they found isn't really important without it's source anyhoo's.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Think about it, a dried up lake is in the place, how the hell can a dried up lake be at a place when there was a ocean there at the same moment? If it existed after the ocean dried up, then the lake must have magically reisisted the powers of the sun for prolonged time (and thats bogus). No, it was caused during the plain was still under water and that means impact.

Are you referring to Groom Lake? It's a salt flat and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be there.. Please explain what exactly is your point.
Impact of and alien aircraft? I doubt it. These flats form naturally and they probably built it there because it's a good place to test new aircraft on the salt flat. Google Lockheed U-2 for example..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade

everything used to be ocean so i guess its plausible for it to have been an ocean floor , but as all the water somehow dried out we are left with pools of compacted minerals in different forms around the earth on what is now know as dry land.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join