It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Union Thugs Beat Patriot at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Union Thugs Beat Patriot at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

www.infowars.com

The effort to discredit and shut down opposition to Obamacare has gone from Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid holding up artificial turf and House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi calling opponents Nazis to violence...Forum called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis, in Mehville, Missouri, a patriot was viciously attacked by union thugs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Had Enough? Citizen Uprising Takes Hold!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So...why is this not being reported by the MSM?

If this beating had happened to a person who was protesting for nationalized heathcare...it would be smeared across every news outet!

This is not a Republican thing...or a Democrat thing!
This is a threat made loud and clear to peaceful protesters!

Wake up people!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Of course the union would do such a thing.... The media has a very short memory.... and since when all of a sudden to it become un-american to protest?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am not surprised that less than 24 hours after the radicals call for Acorn and Unions to stop the "paid shills of insurance companies" from speaking out we have multiple video reports of violence against people talking against Obamacare.

How long till me see the protestors defending themselves. It will get ugly if either side ever kills someone.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And the ignorant cop is of course telling everyone to "move on", bs they have every right to be there!
It seems like almost every time cops are caught on film they are showing their behinds like crazy.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by maus80]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Of course the union would do such a thing.... The media has a very short memory.... and since when all of a sudden to it become un-american to protest?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

Since it isnt hippies, apparently.

This is a sad state of affairs, and one that is ripe for escalation.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Since it isnt hippies, apparently.

Hey I am an old hippie,

This isn't about right or left,

It is about what is just.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the whole video?

The one on infowars starts after the guy is already on the ground.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Umm...

I'm not seeing anything here. I see SCEI guy on the ground and another on the ground and I see no way for me to decide who is at fault here. The video conveniently starts after the real altercation.

I will say this....with opposing groups coming in...this is going to happen and keep getting worse.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's amazing how liberals never complained about:

Code Pink protesters
Pro Abortion and gay rights protesters
Protesters who throw pies at Conservatives

But if you disagree with liberals they want to shut down debate. I have always said liberalism is anti-freedom. It only likes free speech when that speech agrees with them.

Nobody can be against Obama's health care plan. Nobody can read and listen for themselves and draw the conclusion that they don't like Obama's plan.

So protest for liberal causes are fine to liberals but as soon as the oppositions voices their concerns they don't want to hear it.

They can protest for causes they believe in but when someone protest for a cause that they don't support they want to shut it down.

Barbera Boxer actually claimed that the protesters just wanted to do damage to Obama's Presidency. She couldn't fathom that people just don't like it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Wow... I guess they shouldn't have gotten on buses then eh?

I guess them's who live by the sword...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
And the ignorant cop is of course telling everyone to "move on", bs they have every right to be there!
It seems like almost every time cops are caught on film they are showing their behinds like crazy.

I didn't think the cops were out of line. They arrested the correct person. Telling everyone to move on from the scene of violence was appropriate. They didn't tell them to go home or stop the protest.

I do think this will get continually more violent! St. Louis was a very pro-Obama area before the election, and now Obama is cancelling his appearances there!

A lot of Tea Party organizers, and anyone with a Gadsden Flag is liable to defend themselves with overwhelming force. I would! I would love to serve as a decoy for these a-holes. I'll bring some Gadsden Flags to my next Tea Party meeting! I'd love to take a cheap punch from some ACORN hippie in order to strike back with a vengenance for the voice of the people! Those few people in the SEIU or whatever t-shirts are lucky to have walked away from there in one piece!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The sword cuts both ways. It is a matter of who is paid to protest, as Kenneth was not...

I would have no sypathy for him if he was a recruit, as many
ACORN protesters are, and activists.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Neil Cavuto just interviewed the victim. So it is getting some MSM attention.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
SEIU has been linked to ACORN and is involved with the authorship of the Health Care Plan.

Ironically these thugs were using racial slurs against this Black Man who was assaulted. The victim was just a vendor doing a job and had no part in the politics.

What happened here is a group of Black's beat up another Black because they thought he was a Conservative. Forget freedom of speech with this bunch.

Both ACORN and SEIU are deep under the covers in bed with Obama. They will both be flooded with money because of this relationship. ACORN is nothing but an organized crime mob and apparently SEIU is heading that way.

What will happen is what always happens. SEIU will say they had nothing to do with it and blame it all on the individuals even though they likely worked them up into a lather so they would do just what they did.

When are the good people in the Democratic Party going to wake the hell up. The Republicans have accepted, for the most part, how bad Bush was. I don't think this will happen with the Far Left.

I predict many Democrats will turn Independent and realize that is where the intelligent people have been all along.

Obama damn well better condemn what SEIU did in no uncertain terms, or he is the phony I think he has always been. They were even let into special doors and instructed and given special treatment. Imagine that at a meeting open to the public.

I'm physically sickened by what is going on. Begich here in Alaska is having a meeting with some of his old cronnies in Anchorage and then skipping state to hide. He won't even have a town meeting or answer any questions not coming from his backers. His career is over in Alaska. He knows it. A one termer thank god. Now he will do all the damage he can while he can.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Wow... I guess they shouldn't have gotten on buses then eh?

I guess them's who live by the sword...

Your attempt at humor is poorly lacking and your post in general is callous. Please tell me, in all your infinite wisdom, how you know he was bused in and how that makes his complaint any less worthy? Do you have proof that he was recruited to be there?

If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be screaming foul along with the rest of the Obama lackies. Oh wait... look at my signature of Hillary's quote when she felt like they were being shouted down. You guys were screaming then. Imagine that.

edit to add: I see from Blaine's post that he was a vendor and not even involved in what was going on. So we have a group of hired pro-Obama health care thugs beating people up. Which side is it that are a bunch of loonies again?

[edit on 8/7/2009 by soldiermom]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Don't degrade yourself and pin this on liberals,call this out for what it is...animals beating a person who was protesting something that went against their ideology.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Obama, the White House, the Democratic Party, and ACORN called out for unions to counter this groundswell protest.

So some SEIU leg-breakers crashed the protest, and beat up a vendor.

If we make it through the next 30 days without someone getting killed - I'll stand amazed.

Because once the killing starts, I'm afraid it won't stop. That's all the White House needs.

One incident may lead to another, and another, and before you know it, things are completely out of hand.

Not only are our Senators, Representatives, and President not listening, but now they're going to call in the unions to bust up the protests?

Holy crap.

Could be the tipping point.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who wants to bet the MSM wont spend every night for a week talking about this story and how it reflects on left wingers?

EDIT: Anyway, we just need to shut up and do what Obama the great leader says!

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by maus80

I didn't think the cops were out of line. They arrested the correct person. Telling everyone to move on from the scene of violence was appropriate. They didn't tell them to go home or stop the protest.

I do think this will get continually more violent! St. Louis was a very pro-Obama area before the election, and now Obama is cancelling his appearances there!

A lot of Tea Party organizers, and anyone with a Gadsden Flag is liable to defend themselves with overwhelming force. I would! I would love to serve as a decoy for these a-holes. I'll bring some Gadsden Flags to my next Tea Party meeting! I'd love to take a cheap punch from some ACORN hippie in order to strike back with a vengenance for the voice of the people! Those few people in the SEIU or whatever t-shirts are lucky to have walked away from there in one piece!

Please don't resort to offensive force. The first one of these union goons that gets the least bit shaken,the media will make a mountain out of it. It would be far better to have someone with you to record it,and "draw your foul" from the goons. Then proceed with the a** whipping!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join