It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the word "Pindar" refer to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
if you look this word up on google, the most common use refers to an ancient Roman poet. But I've also seen the word used in various connections with some of the more esoteric conspiracy theories out there. Some people say this is one of the ancient illuminati or nephilim bloodlines, other people have other theories. I even came up with this bit of bizzarica:

The next level is known as 'The Seven', or the 'Principalities' here we have the Nefilim elite, the Queen Mother was said to be of this level, as was Queen Victoria before her; and before her Catherine de Medici, all three are said to be the same spirit. It has been said that after her death, this baton passed to Prince Philip. Heading this level is said to be Pindar, or penis of the dragon, according to Arizona Wilder, Pindar is the father of Prince Charles and Prince William. Pindar is said to be the beast to which all the hybrid Nephilim take their orders, he represents the underground world and is the link between the two, as he is the provider of the genetics for the highest breeding producing the next leaders.

Source:
www.lifeinthemix.co.uk...

There are other examples of the use of this word in connection with conspiracies. Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
never heard it before Arizona Wilder.

Then Heard Bill Diegel say he turned down the opportunity to be Pindar's ambassador, a while back.

Sounds like a sci-fi name.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Well, I do know Pindar was the 'house' that I was apart of in highschool!!
I think it's the name of some breed of cane. . .

But all in all, this is interesting. I'll be sure to look into it

[edit on 6/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The only pindar I've heard of is the very old name for the peanut.

Boiled pindars are soooo tasty.

Do forgive me, I am but an ignorant Georgia peach.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Clueless. Not really into the NWO type crap. But seeing as so many of then seem to be interested in numerology and other such crap I thought I'd add this for you.

Alcman (choral lyric, seventh century BC)
Sappho (monodic lyric, c. 600 BC)
Alcaeus (monodic lyric, c. 600 BC)
Anacreon (monodic lyric, sixth century BC)
Stesichorus (choral lyric, sixth century BC)
Ibycus (choral lyric, sixth century BC)
Simonides (choral lyric, sixth century BC)
Pindar (choral lyric, fifth century BC)
Bacchylides (choral lyric, fifth century BC)

Those are the nine melic poets of ancient Greece. Or so the nine that scholars of Alexandria thought worth mention.

Maybe Pindar refers to one rank in an organization, one having nine levels. Pindar would be the top as he was deemed the greatest of the poets listed.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Fogive me, forgive me, forgive me for not leaving the source,
I really hate to do this, but I'm busy on other posts,
just saw the Pindar name and thought I'd tell you what I heard, and currently cant' remember,
Maybe Icke?

Pindar is like a Prince or King of the Reptiles. He's white and has wings. Rides around in a while limousine. Has a code name so he can travel within certain human circles.

Don't make me pull my Pindar file....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
All I know about Pindar is to do with Cold War planning in the 1980's

Quote:

"Any true map of London would show almost as much city below the ground as above it. The Cold War years in particular saw much subterranean activity. During this period, a huge complex of tunnel systems, bunkers, shelters and underground buildings was constructed, making up what is sometimes known as ‘Fortress London’. In addition to Kingsway, underground sites are known to be located under Covent Garden (Bastion), Waterloo (Rampart), St Paul’s (Citadel) and Moorgate (Fortress). Major among them is ‘Pindar’ – the ‘war control bunker’.

kn.theiet.org...

I'm not sure my reply really helps that much - but heyho!

top topics

join