It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure if i'm allowed to ask

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
not sure if this is allowed, but just wondering if anyone is on facebook. I'd like to get to know more of my fellow ats'rs and im sure vice versa. If you don't want to post it here you may u2u me, i promise im not crazy lol. I'm on an island in the middle of the atlantic that cost a fortune to get off of even if i was

Also, mods, if this is not allowed, please close or move or whatever...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Guess i'm allowed to ask but no one is interested

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

My friend! AWWW I can't believe no one has answered. They must not have seen your thread yet! I don't have facebook or any other social networking account or I would love to take you up on your offer.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Thanks!, figured it a good idea, seeing as I spend just as much time floating around here during the day while at work. Your my online friends and without you all, my day would be hell.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I use myspace, not facebook. Have a myspace? lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

sorry I do not lol. I use fb because all my friends are scattered all over the country and thats what they use and Canada is a BIG country, so i never get to see them, great way to keep in touch tho.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

sorry, double post

[edit on 6-8-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I thought about making a facebook but I too have friends scattered and they use myspace. However, some might use facebook.

If you want to give me your facebook link I'll look ya up when I make an account.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
just u2u'd you with the link, for some reason my work hates bts and will not let me do much on it, blocks it half the time and wont let me message from it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There is an ATS group on Facebook, I am sure if you joined that you would find all interested ATSers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm on myspace and facebook... heck, I just recently posted a thread trying to find some Mafia War members with no response, so don't feel too bed!

Ask, and you shall receive my info.

[edit on 2009/8/6 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am active on face book and my space.

I'm also in the Mafia Wars, Texas Holdem on my space and Farm Town on Face Book.

I like my space because I keep up a daily check on how my friends are.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am on MySpace if for some reason u wanted to add me. Here is my URL so u can find me.

new topics

top topics

join