It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's your favorite "Alien Channeler" or had "regression therapy" for Alien contact...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm looking for a list of humans who have channeled "Alien" contacts, or humans who have been through regression therapy and had their subcounsious mind channel an alien contact, or have been "abducted" multiple times.

Also I'm looking for names of humans who have performed "regression" therapy on contactees as well. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Something like this?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ever heard of hwee yong Jang?
He wrote a book called the gaia project 2012, that gives his take on what will happen in 2012. He claims the info for the book was gathered thru past life regression of many people....

here's the website for more info.
www.thegaiaproject.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The best channeler is the one who shuts TF up. Find me one able to PROVE to be in contact with extraterrestrials, and i will promote him
NO ONE is in contact with aliens, prove me wrong, and everything will be ok, but so far the facts spell clearly that they are a BUNCH OF LIARS. You are free to believe whatever you want, but they ARE liars end of story.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

internos! Have you any idea how hypocritical and ignorant you sound right now?

I've never been to a channeler, but I've tried past-life regression on my own. Nothing of aliens came in to it. Any remembrance of my past incarnations involved me being human.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Something like this?

this woman is pure evil. you should see her on pen and teller's bullsh*t episode.
she admits to doing it for money. She's convinced all her clients that they believe in some wacko crap and charges them like 40$ and hour for years.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by bananasam]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Who is my favorite "alien channeler"???

It will be the one who actually PROVES WHAT HE/SHE CLAIMS!

All these "channelers" think they are better than everyone else and think (or claim) they know something NO ONE else does, lol they even argue amongst THEMSELVES about who really knows what is "true". What a joke, all of them want money, all of them I have seen so far appear to be a crock and nothing more. I hope I am wrong, I really do but in the REAL WORLD all these people are is delusional and/or con artist trying to make a buck of a REAL and LEGIT phenomena. I could go on with much more but I will head my own advice and not get too emotionally involved in my responses.

EDIT to clarify: I firmly believe that aliens abduct humans and that some humans are in contact with ETs. I just think that the majority, if not all of the mainstream "channelers" who collect money for their works are complete con artists and have ruined or at least cast a very large shadow of doubt on themselves and anyone else who may be having a real experience. So again, I will have a "favorite" when one of them PROVES what they are claiming, until then there is just too much doubt, but sure there are just too many stories of this to all be crap, but I highly doubt the well known channelers are anything but deceptive.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 8/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Barbara Marciniak. She channels the Pleiadians. I had an encounter with The Pleiadians last August in Birmingham, England it was a truly beautiful experience. It put me on a spiritual journey that led me to her first book Bringers of the Dawn, which has been life changing for me. Very humbling and I recommend anyone interested in following a spiritual path and awakening to the coming changes to have a listen!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Channeling is real! You have to use your higher self to discern the genuine channelers from the ones with an ego-driven agenda. When channeled information seems to ring true to you and make sense, it's because it appeals to your higher self (intuition), since you already have all the information inside of you! It's kind of like when you experience deja-vu.

I must also mention that crop circle makers (humans) similarly channel from a "source" and get downloaded with certain designs to create in the fields and present to an audience, much the the same way regular channelers also channel from a "source" and get downloaded with information to present to an audience. It's all one and the same phenomenon being expressed in a different way; they are both channeling an extraterrestrial mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think this person, Alex Collier, is genuine. This is video 1 of 12 and is very interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
these are all interesting:

"Starseed: The Third Millenium" by Ken Carey
The Ra Material (Law of One)
Seth Material (Jane Roberts)
Bashar (Darryl Anka)
"Bringers of the Dawn" (Barbara Marciniak)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

I also think that the Ra Channelling is available in E-book, i'll see if i can find it.

*This is the Ra material wiki.lawofone.info...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The Heaven's Gate Cult had some bad 'Channeling' that for sure.
Anyone could channel better then they did.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

ok thats much better.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

actually i found your link very interesting because it is the unedited transcripts!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The Heaven's Gate Cult had some bad 'Channeling' that for sure.
Anyone could channel better then they did.

i think it has less to do with channeling skill and more to do with what exactly you are channeling, the source that is. One's intent is crucial since it will determine what kind of consciousnesses/information you attract.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The best channeler is the one who shuts TF up.

Oh Internos....... my man!

Absolutely!

The post of the year!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31eabc33c296.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I personally have no reason to not believe the heavens gate cult was not 100% correct.
I mean listen to you guys, you want some channeler to actually be spot on with what they claim and then when it does happen, like to heavens gate...you guys write em off as whackos anyways.

If I remember correctly.....
heavens gate decided to kill themselves so that a space ship could take their souls off this planet. Sounds outrageous, but what religion doesn't? Difference is, they were right, a massive spaceship did stop in that night......oh what, you never heard of the phoenix lights???

chew on that.....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Hi,
according to wikipedia the Phoenix lights happened on March 13, 1997 and the Heavens Gate suicide on March 26, 1997.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join