posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by A Fortiori
I think putting Alex in the same basket as Blossom would be like putting orange juice in your coffee...but that's just me
1. They both were contacted by so-called "benevolent aliens" but were given zero evidence
2. Said aliens gave them two bags of steaming bulls*** and asked them to spread it
3. They spread it without evidence to support it
4. Bags were opened and BS revealed lack of evidence made them and their "cause" look suspect and/or looney
5. Aliens had a good laugh at their expense and one alien bet the other that they could get them to do it again
6. Aliens tricked them into listening to their condense owl crap yet again
7. Alien wins a round of drinks at the local pub as Alex and Blossom spread the idiocy across the Internet
8. Aliens contact them again and promise to rid the planet of evildoers. Alex and Blossom cream their jeans and tell everyone the good news
9. Evil doers still here, Alex and Blossom apologize and hide out
10. Aliens say (much like Sister Mary Therese) that they can't talk about why because it's a mystery. Alex and Blossom believe them. Again.
12. Alex and Blossom make more excuses for the aliens.
11. Alex and Blossom look like either nutcases, snake-oil salesmen, or gullible rubes YET AGAIN
How are they different?