It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter from Alex Collier July 14, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.ufohypotheses.com...

As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time.

In the early 90's when I came forward, the talks were very small. More like living room chats, just a hand full of people. I stopped speaking in 2002. After being addressed in front of my mailbox by three well dressed men that were part of a "Program", I was told to "Shut the f*#@ up". I was then told that friends were going to be hurt if I did not shut up. The names were given to me. They were not kidding and it wasn't a joke. They were going to kill friends and family members.

Fast forward the internet. I had no idea that the information would go where it has. In 1990 when Morenay had asked me to speak and share "some of my experiences" I reluctantly said yes. I spoke to my Dad regarding this. My dad had an experience of my contacts when we lived in upper state NY. We spoke of it that morning and as my Dad was a strong catholic, his questions were very direct. I felt that if I was going to speak he needed to know. Dad was afraid of what would not only happen to me but our family. My brothers and sisters, and himself by government and religious harassment, etc.... We spoke about using another name to share the information in some way to protect my family.

At times in my life while contacts were on going it has been very difficult and hard to share it. I had a head full of knowledge, and experiences but could not share it. I was told that at those times there was no one I could truly trust. When I did not listen to the “Andromedans”, they would prove to be right. Supposed friends betrayed and stole from me. Enough said about that.

I have shared the information that I was asked to. I don't sell anything. I was told by the Andromedans not to make a business of this in any way. And so I haven't. I have tried very hard to keep a low profile and protect my family from hurt and prejudice, by those who don't give a damn about my family. All they want is to keep their name in lights and beat their chest, by declaring they have the secret and they are the only ones with the truth. That Mr. Billy Meier is the only contactee in the entire world. That’s the lie, Ladies and Gentlemen. Billy is not and nor has he ever been the only one.

I am very saddened that many researchers and authors who have found their own evidence to collaborate information shared by the Andromedans and other races are now being attacked for it. They are also accused of being involved in and perpetrating a fraud. Dr Salla, Paola Harris, and Col.Wendelle Stevens to just name a few. They have tirelessly dedicated themselves to helping humanity. Mr. Horn’s accusations are despicable.

Paola Harris is one of the most honest and sincere persons on earth, whose integrity is beyond reproach. It’s disgusting that she should continue to be abused and harassed by this man only because she interviewed me. She was simply doing her job in the most objective way.

Dr. Salla's efforts to help bring humanity together and see the bigger picture will have a profound effect on humanity in a positive way for decades. And I also feel that Dr Salla's honesty is beyond reproach.

Col. Stevens, whom I met for the first time in Japan, is a real gentleman. He has tirelessly researched contactees for 50 years. His should be the only voice any of us listen to regarding who is a real contactee or not. And his work is probably the largest single contribution to humanity regarding Exopolitics. Point of fact.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I frankly at this point don't care if any of you believe or not. All the research, all of the sacrifices everyone in this field has made and will make is due to endless hours of lost family time, as well as the loss of family and peace of mind. And of course the ridicule from others, who have no clue how huge and important this subject really is. This has been and was done for humanity. This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told.

The “lie” is that Billy Meier is the only contactee. And if the "Pleiadians" (excuse me) "The Plejarians" (they changed their name, too), told Billy he was the only one, then they have lied. You must keep this in prospective also as well. There are in fact many contactees in the world. I have been told that there are at least 1,407 at this present moment. You may be one of them yourself. I think we should continue to move forward and help humanity achieve its potential.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.

I feel it’s necessary to add this last clarification for you. I have no vested interest in this information. And as such I really could care less what anyone thinks. My intention was to share the information and give a different prospective. I have had a lot of growth to go through and am now the father of five. I must put the welfare of my family first and move beyond this sideshow with FIGU/Michael Horn.

I am done with this. Think what you will, but please keep your minds open. It’s the only way your life will work…

Respectfully,
Alex Collier

Updated 2009 July 15:
An Open Letter from Dr. Michael Salla regarding Alex Collier

To all, below is a statement by Alex Collier concerning recent criticisms against him by Michael Horn. Horn's main criticisms are that Alex did not confide his childhood contact experience to Horn and others in the mid-to-late 1980s; changed his name prior to going public with his claims in the early 1990s; and has not provided hard evidence to support his claims. Alex satisfactorily responds to the first two criticisms and explains why he went silent in 2002 due to threats against family and friends. Such threats pertain to the release of hard evidence in favor of his claims. As a former human rights investigator and researcher, professional standards and ethics always need to be applied to witnesses of events whose retelling involves significant personal risk. Since Alex was then and still is a father with young children, I immediately accepted and respected his concerns. In my five year investigation of Alex's claims, I have found no evidence of fraud, and been privy to additional evidence in support of his claims that has not been made public.

I find it ironic that Alex who has not sought to profit from his contact experiences, permits the free distribution of his information and has not encouraged a cult around himself, is attacked by someone who profits from the Meier material, bullies others into surrendering copyright ownership of Meier's photos, and actively promotes a cult movement around Meier as a modern profit; sorry, reincarnated prophet, Enoch/Henoch, Isaiah, Jesus/Jmannuel, Muhammed, etc. I find Horn's internet antics and unscrupulous attacks against Alex Collier and others as transparently directed towards promoting the Meier case. He is after all Meier's U.S. publicist.

It is important that people like Alex are protected so they can safely share their material, rather than be hounded for not releasing information to the public that they sincerely believe would endanger family and friends. I stand by my earlier statements that Alex Collier is very credible and a man of great integrity whose friendship I value. For those interested in learning more about Alex Collier's experiences concerning a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the Andromeda constellation, I have created a page here with links, witness statements, video testimonies, and the results so far of my own ongoing investigation into Alex's remarkable claims.

Aloha
Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.
Kealakekua , Hawaii

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here we go, more bickering about who's right and who's wrong, who profits and by what amount, Shame that truth is brushed aside by the rush for profit.

Knowledge is free to learn so why should ANYONE, charge to pass it on? Either Collier OR Meier. or Greer for that matter.

If I were to be contacted I wouldn't hesitate to release it, and if anyone didn't believe me then fine, they're welcome to their opinions and I'd leave it at that, I for one wouldn't resort to flaming or posting defamitory remarks on the internet. Just sounds childish when we're supposed to be maturing as a race to actually meet ET's.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Um...you did read the letter by Alex?

I think everyone has a right to reply - that was his - and as you read his last about the issue...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I did read the letter , but all it seemed to me was bashing another UFO profiteer, and whats your point after that?

Shouldn't they just all shut up and put up instead of sending letters out?

After all it doesn't matter how safe they want to be , no one is truly safe in this world no matter what they think they know. Get it all out in the open is better IMO coz that way if anyone wants to take you out all it will be is out of spite, but if they get to you before you release any info then its a total loss to all. They should just get together no matter what their differences of opinion and tell the world what they know.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You know what? Everytime I hear of some famous out of the closet contactee I hear of all of this threats to life this and that. Well guess what if you are going to do it just DO IT ALL AT ONCE! DON'T hold back any of the material because YOU feel people aren't ready for it blah blah blah. Who is any one person or even group to decide who is ready for what? I mean really this has gotten to be such a dog and pony show it is just embarassing!

So you get contacted over a period of time....
Get PROOF
write it ALL down
release it ALL at once
then go hide for a few years

Most people think the same way news does these days. In that I mean that they will forget all about it. You want to know why? Because to date NOT ONE of these so called contactee's has come out in FULL HONESTY with EVERYTHING! PERIOD! Get over it and move on.
We are still waiting for a truly honest person to come forth and release the WHOLE TRUTH. Not bits and pieces ment to drag people along begging for more and spending more to get the rest of the half truth we can "handle".
xoxo Stacie

to add:
You want the darn truth? Send those aliens over for a BBQ to my house! They had better bring PROOF of who they are and be prepared to answer some hard hitting questions! Then when we are done with the TAPED interview, that consists of PHYSICAL beings and they have given me sufficant PROOF of them being aliens...well I will be talking it up on the net for FREE to anyone who wants to see it and if they want to see the proof it will be on public display for FREE!
xoxo Stacie

[edit on 6-8-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i think its a good thing that the liars and frauds spend their time attacking each other. It gives them something to do, clearly demonstrates to anyone with even an ounce of discernment that they indeed are liars and frauds, and if we're lucky keeps them too busy to make more assinine videos full of lies and disinformation.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I learned about Billy Meier, Col Stevens' investigation and the like through a close personal friend who had direct contact with some of those involved long before the internet was publicly available. I've personally spoken to Col. Stevens daughter a few times as well. At that time, Meier made his photos available to anyone who was interested in investigating them. That is how Col. Stevens became involved. Small numbers of people made the trip to visit Meier and see first-hand what he was up to. At the time, it was viewed as a real phenomenon with massive and widespread implications.

This whole commercialization is a relatively new phenomenon. And one that is ugly and from a humanity POV, distressing. There is so much focus on how to make money off these things. People like Horn have ruined this entire field.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I thought it was a brilliant letter.

Billy Meier is frowned upon on ATS mainly due to his front man Michael Horn. You can dismiss Collier, but remember he himself says he doesn't care if you believe him or not, and is putting the message out there for free.

Michael Horn PTY LTD however is a business and asks you to only believe the Meirer corporate version of contact wit ETs. He is threatened by Open Source Collier and the deflection of "exclusive information".

I believe Meier may have indeed had contact with a group of Pleiadians however he obviously has tainted open UFO/Contact investigating by putting a price on his information. Horn is a pimp essentially. But Meier is letting him do this, for god knows what ever reason.

I really think this letter spells it out in a fair and honest manner - and really don't get the stuffy comments on this thread...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
At the end of the day, the only thing people want is the truth and we are still waiting for it. Plenty of tales & wild claims by many people, but still no evidence to back any of them up.

Alex Collier has supposedly visited the Galactic Federation headquarters.
So why has he got no evidence or proof to back up his wild claims. Would it be so difficult to bring back a federation poster, badge or maybe even a brochure.
I'm not asking for much. Just something that can be verfied to be not of this world.

It's truly a sad state of affairs when you have people bickering with each other on whose bull#### should be spoon fed to the public.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
At the end of the day, the only thing people want is the truth and we are still waiting for it. Plenty of tales & wild claims by many people, but still no evidence to back any of them up.

Alex Collier has supposedly visited the Galactic Federation headquarters.
So why has he got no evidence or proof to back up his wild claims.

Where has he said this?
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Good find Op i do not know why but i like Alex Collier he seems so sincere when i have seen him in video's he really believes what he is saying and i like to here what it is he is saying because it sounds so much better than what i have to listen to on TV,
S+F

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Good find Op i do not know why but i like Alex Collier he seems so sincere when i have seen him in video's he really believes what he is saying and i like to here what it is he is saying because it sounds so much better than what i have to listen to on TV,
S+F

THANKYOU

I agree, Alex Collier comes off so genuine and nice.
He doesn't care if you believe him and I don't know if I do, but I like him.
Billy Meir may have had contact but hasn't it been proven that he has faked pictures, so?

Edit (SP)

[edit on 6-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
the Horn guy has a reply (of course he does) on his site for anyone that gives a rats bum

Sometimes it's as simple as giving someone enough rope...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I agree with you.

Collier at least tries to conduct himself with some dignity.

Horn is feral.

He should just leave Collier alone.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

I agree with you.

Collier at least tries to conduct himself with some dignity.

Horn is feral.

He should just leave Collier alone.

Good vocabulary.
Love your use of feral.
Star for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
watchZEITGEISTnow :Where has he said this?

Alex Collier has not only claimed to have visited the Galactic Federation, he claims he's an Zenetae Alien from the Andromeda galaxy recarnated on Earth as a human. Check out his books on Amazon.

Defending Sacred Ground - The Story of Alex Collier.
My connection to them is that at that particular time, I was one of them that was here. I volunteered to come back here and be here for this process, raising third density up into fifth density. I've asked to see the "fine print" on my "contract", but they have yet to produce that. So, I would like to start off with this material told to me by Vissaeus on June 5, 1996:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

People who don't produce evidence or proof to back up their wild claims are nothing more than fraudsters. It's a simple as that. It's truly sad when people start making excuses for these charlatans.

How do you think these people make a living? By coming across as sincere and honest and praying on people who are naive and gullible. There's absolutely nothing honest and sincere about these people.
They would gladly sell their soul and yours to the devil, just to make a quick buck.

www.ufohypotheses.com... Buy his books & DVD's

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this..

much love to Alex and all of you

he should not be scared of dying in this world and it's nice to want to protect your family, but they would want this info out on a soul level..

when these bodies die we move on to our next quest..

all is good..

the Truth must be shared and known by all...

Namaste'

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I thought it was a brilliant letter.

Billy Meier is frowned upon on ATS mainly due to his front man Michael Horn. You can dismiss Collier, but remember he himself says he doesn't care if you believe him or not, and is putting the message out there for free.

Michael Horn PTY LTD however is a business and asks you to only believe the Meirer corporate version of contact wit ETs. He is threatened by Open Source Collier and the deflection of "exclusive information".

I believe Meier may have indeed had contact with a group of Pleiadians however he obviously has tainted open UFO/Contact investigating by putting a price on his information. Horn is a pimp essentially. But Meier is letting him do this, for god knows what ever reason.

I really think this letter spells it out in a fair and honest manner - and really don't get the stuffy comments on this thread...

If Alex really didn't care if people believed him or not he wouldn't have written such a maudlin letter. Instead of being "Open Source" he's more like "Emo Collier". He totally cares that within the UFO community he is not the top contactee. Gosh there's Blossom Goodchilde, the Swerben dude, Riley Martin...Alex has competition--especially from people like Riley who hasn't made predictions that never came true.

I have said it before, I'll say it again, if he (or Blossom) was/were contacted by "higher" forms of life then why did they convince him (her) all this stuff was going to happen in the future, have him (her) spread the news then leave them hanging when nothing at all happened. That makes their contacts liars or aliens with an awful sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

I think putting Alex in the same basket as Blossom would be like putting orange juice in your coffee...but that's just me

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There was a Billy Meier thread here on ATS sometime ago,where Mr. Horn posted.

There were a few members here that simply tore him and his claims apart.
He got extremely hostile,because he knew he'd been owned(to say the least.)

Ever since that thread I lost all respect for Mr. Horn.

Here is the thread.

Edit:typo.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by crowpruitt]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join