It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Core Column Lies from NIST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
naw....the wing tips should be rejected plus the empanage.............get jets

a reply to: chiron613

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
right you are my man.....my FB111-F had a dent a foot deep at the wing root......the eagles dive at the dot they see then whamm its a bomber.....oops....a reply to: turbofan

edit on 4-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SphinxMontreal
My theory is the Twins were struck by missiles which were disguised as commercial airliners. What happened to the passangers you ask? The same thing that happened to their family members who failed to show up at their final destinations. In other words, nowhere to be found.

The gullible American public got whitewashed by a bunch of scumbags . What else is new?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

yup, the marks on the video of the melt in.....were short of the wing tips by a good dimension....then appeared larger later.....oh the technology on tv.....yezz

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
thanks for the good info.....you obviously have a fertile mind

proud to meet ya....Advancedboy

a reply to: Advancedboy

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenRadek
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So can you or turbo or anyone explain how they managed to make a hole in the same exact shape, wingspan, and size of a 767? Come on now. or the jet fuel? Or the 767 debris?

nope no sir....the engine found on the street was the wrong make....he...he

they dropped off the wrong turbofan......off the truck.....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i have more.....

hey. on csi they do the gunpowder residue test....those passports found on the sidewalk should have contaminant and stains.....but no

theres proof of a cgi mask shifting out of place on the hit too.....from the father of cgi who was on the helicopter giving us the view.

i was AIR FORCE ....so who stood down my intercepters.....went to alot of trouble to provide interceptor capability just have them never show...in Dallas ten years ago a ufo went through North Addison and LBJ freeway and fighters were scrambling haulin azz within two minutes.....so.....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You have no idea what they did to the alert fleet in the 90 obviously. There were a grand total of 21 aircraft on alert on 9/11, with 14 of them being in the south/southwest areas.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Only an iDIOT would claim CGI or Holograms at 9/11. I have yet to see a DAYLIGHT hologram projected onto NOTHING even today as for CGI I suggest you look back at CGI then it could never be done realtime then.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Do try and keep up with the rest of us.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: GenRadek
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So can you or turbo or anyone explain how they managed to make a hole in the same exact shape, wingspan, and size of a 767? Come on now. or the jet fuel? Or the 767 debris?

Really. Might do some research?

www.metabunk.org...

explaining-the-9-11-murray-st-engine-from-flight-175-n612ua-that-hit-wtc2

plus.google.com...

By: mick-west

www.metabunk.org...

Well that was quick
I think the above image pretty much proves that even if the 767 had a JT9D-7R4D then the TOBI duct looks like this . I await objections.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

originally posted by: loveguy
nvr mnd

Yeah that's prolly the best route cuz your rant exposed your naivety.

I read it before you deleted it.

You expect BOTH options.

In your rant, you expect to see 110 floors of intact floor pans at the bottom AND for there to be photos of it.

Ridiculous.

You also exposed just how poorly you have researched the construction techniques used in the towers. You stated that you believe the floor trusses were welded to the columns. They weren't. They were bolted.

You would know this if you woulda done some honest research. It's obvious that you haven't. This info is readily available.

Each floor only fell aprox. 14 feet before it exploded into concrete dust and ash as every video catching the footage plainly shows. Go drop the crappiest worthless piece of brick you can find and drop it 14 feet and see if it turns to dust.

Do it where you won't be endangering others in the process.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

nvr mnd

Heres some floor pans for you.

Hope this Brightens up your day.

Thanks for focusing on the amount of material decimated by falling only 14 feet between each floor.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have a quick IQ test for you GBP

The photo in your avatar is:

(A) Not the actual crash site, but a scene from the movie Flt 93.

(B) the actual crash site of Flt 93

(C) Potato
edit on 16-9-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

I have a quick IQ test for you GBP

Is the photo in your avatar is:

(A) Not the actual crash, but a scene from the movie Flt 93.

(B) the actual crash site of Flt 93

(C) Potato

Aside from the thread drifting...
I'm curious if this IQ test is being timed?
Otherwise well, I'm sure you know?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thanks for focusing on the amount of material decimated by falling only 14 feet between each floor.

Falling 14' with thousands of tons of material on top of it.

Go drop the crappiest worthless piece of brick you can find and drop it 14 feet and see if it turns to dust.

Glue your brick to the bottom side of a thousand pound chunk of steel, drop it 14' and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Didn't know the towers were made of brick. Maybe a skim coat of concrete on the floors and drywall.......

Depending on which tower: Either the wieght of the falling 29 stories, or 12 stories, was acting like a wrecking ball. The upper stories falling down overloaded the connections for floor tresses to vertical columns. The resistance provided by the floor connections was marginal. Each floor of a tower was only rated for a dynamic load equal to the weight of 6 falling floors. Also, the falling mass grew, the resistance of each floor became increasingly marginalized.
edit on 16-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 16-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

nvr mnd

Yeah that's prolly the best route cuz your rant exposed your naivety.

I read it before you deleted it.

You expect BOTH options.

In your rant, you expect to see 110 floors of intact floor pans at the bottom AND for there to be photos of it.

Ridiculous.

You also exposed just how poorly you have researched the construction techniques used in the towers. You stated that you believe the floor trusses were welded to the columns. They weren't. They were bolted.

You would know this if you woulda done some honest research. It's obvious that you haven't. This info is readily available.

Each floor only fell aprox. 14 feet

Only 14' ?

I don't think so

before it exploded into concrete dust

So you can see through walls and you can see the concrete "exploding" ?

I don't think so.

as every video catching the footage plainly shows.

So you have video from inside the towers that shows all this?

I don't think so.

Go drop the crappiest worthless piece of brick you can find and drop it 14 feet and see if it turns to dust.

So this is supposed to be s good comparison?

I don't think so

Do it where you won't be endangering others in the process.

Are you ever going to do some honest research and learn just how stupid your assertions and claims and comparisons are?

I don't think so
edit on 17-9-2017 by MrBig2430 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Seriously you think that was only concrete dust only an idiot would think that. Sheetrock ceiling tiles paint sprayed on fire protection vermiculite between cladding on the walls ALL created dust as well.

It was nearer 12 feet between floord the trouble is floors were falling from 1300+ feet up thr next 12 feet less the floor slabs weighed about 1000 tond go do some calculations on impact forces if you how

edit on 17-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join