It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] About our friend 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It appears some are beginning to see the relation between 20-12-2012 and our myterious 5.

2+0+1+2=5

We all seem in unison that 20-12-2012 is the day before the "believed" end foreseen in the Mayan calendar.

(Could the mysterious 2+0+1+2=5 be foretelling the 20-12-2012 of the4?)

I think it's very possible. Look at his posts before he was banned. He writes:

Don't be concerned about the4 align with the 5th.
Your clue solving is being watched.
To find the rings, you must invite the 5th.
He offers the opportunity for the group to ask one question. But the group can't come together as a collective mind.

(One remarkable tidbit from the cource code of the Find the Rings page tells us not to listen to the rantings of 5 he is not part of the game.)

Finally he acknowledges that he has been instructed/ directed/ordered to try to get us to understand. If he fails, he will be cursed (banned?).

So he states the story of Hammurabi who had possession of two rings. Then relates that Kiri is able to secure one of the four(?) rings from Hammurabi to take an ornate temple along the Euphrates between Uruk and Ur. A week later he learns of Hammurabi's death and decides to return the ring to the heir. The priest of the temple explain this is 1 of TEN rings (2+0+1+2+2+0+1+2?) and they want to keep it hidden.
Kiri is murdered and the ring taken. Lost until the time of the Pharos(his spelling).

He leaves peacefully. (At the groups urging.)

Is this truly the actions of a madman ranter who was getting kicks out of his tricks? Where was his ranting?

I can imagine a guy standing in the back of the jewish crowd screaming for Jesus' death, saying, "Don't do it! He is the Savior."

5 brought information, offered his help, and tried to get the group to work together. For that he got banned.

5/-5- same theme; perhaps same person. But neither was a ranting madman out for jollies. The knew something we need to know now.

BTW, before you kick me in the shins, I have already laughed with a few last night because I wasn't a member when this was happening.

But now that I am here, I will do my best to find the rings and return them to their rightful owners. As long as I am here.

My sincere apologies to all those who have been working with me, but I am going to be MIA for a few days. I will check in as much as possible.

If I can answer any questions, ask.
If I can't answer, I'll say so.
I will be honest and forthcoming about what I know, what I suspect, and what I think.

We still have to deal with 3, 2, 1, and 0.

G

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that 5 has anything to do with FTR. But hey, believe whatever you want.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
more than the statement.

Not that I doubt your word, but I did give you the benefit of what I knew based on what I read.

Forgive me if I don't accept the word of a total stranger, who offers nothing but his own serious doubt.

But then, that puts you in the same position as 5?

I didn't do all this without reasons, could you share yours?

Thanks,
G

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm not saying your wrong, i'm just giving you my opinion of 5. Maybe your right, maybe your wrong, I dont know, we'll find that out in time.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord has already said publicly that member �5� is NOT part of the game. Maybe three weeks ago he posted on the main �Find The Rings� web page that he was not part of the game and the only place we could find clues was on the official �rings� web site.

IMHO,I believe that �5� was spreading disinformation to confuse and mislead other participants so that he would have a better chance of winning the game himself.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
IMHO,I believe that �5� was spreading disinformation to confuse and mislead other participants so that he would have a better chance of winning the game himself.

Of course, 5 even said "if you find the rings turn them over to me"

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Of course, 5 even said "if you find the rings turn them over to me"

Good point, I forgot about that. More evidence that he was attempting to mislead and win the game himself.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Deleted post Sorry:
p

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by parker]

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by parker]

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by parker]

new topics

top topics

join