It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Model face After Egyptian Bust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I was reading the local paper and ran into this article in the Field Museum is an egyptian exibit and there stands a Bust which looks so much like michael Jackson, not sure where to place it in these threads and I sure hope its in the right place....

Anyhow the resemblace is so eerie, if this is true then his face was defintely made out to the specifics of this egyptian bust.

Tell me what you think.

www.suntimes.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That is just too bizarre. I went to the link you posted and showed the picture to my girl friend. She said "oh that's Michael Jackson".

There is a woman who used plastic surgery to look like Barbie so you never know.

Just weird...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have to admit, it does look like him a lot. I was always under the impression he was trying to look like his long time friend Liz Taylor to be honest.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The nose and eyes are close,if not the same, but the chin is absent. Maybe that was the sister and Michael was her twin brother. I have thought that someone will make an Egyptian style sarcophagus of MJ anyway. The POP-boy-King.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It does look like him, and it is a bust of women. MJ always surrounded himself with antiquity urns and so forth (his houses were decorated like a king lived there). If we believe in reincarnation maybe MJ was of royalty in his previous life.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I thought that he was modeling his face after the Disney version of Peter Pan. Either way, it was an epic and tragic fail.

But what do I know.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

Exactlly my thought, well if he was royalty in the past it was within himself to be lable a KING as "King of Pop" in the present.

Are we destined to be what we once were?

wow crazy....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

LOL, thanks for that, that was too funny. I wouldn't doubt he was modeling his face after that.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I wonder how authentic that "bust" is? has it been confirmed? or is it a nice remake?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I wonder how authentic that "bust" is? has it been confirmed? or is it a nice remake?

I don't believe this story. I think hoax but if true,
it must be a case of reincarnation.
Really wild.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by QBSneak000

I don't believe this story. I think hoax but if true,
it must be a case of reincarnation.
Really wild.

I would like it to be a Hoax but it's all over the local radio and televised news.

Either way, Just thought it would be shared with the open minded and the ATS community.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The statue, in it's current state, is in better shape than his face was before he died.

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Well then! Wow because that is fricking amazing how much it looks like him. Hey what about that antiquity that had Jesus name on it turned out to be hoaxed.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Definitely a resemblence.After the countless plastic surgeries of course.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
I thought that he was modeling his face after the Disney version of Peter Pan.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Especially the way he looked in the videos for "Childhood" and "You Are Not Alone". But this bust is very striking to him, with the exception of the chin.

It's possible he wasn't trying to look like anyone in particular, just to look as androgynous as he was asexual. He seemed to compete or emulate Prince a bit and he is a rather androgynous person too.

Only MJ knows the answers and reasons and he's taken them with him to the afterlife.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That is no doubt the face of MJ. I had 12 questions that are unanswered about life in general. You have just answered one of them bringing the total down to 11 - this is huge! Thank you.

Star and flag, spread the love.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Michael Jackson filmed a video with an ancient Egyptian theme. The title was "Remember the Time".

The nose on the bust is also disintegrating -just like Michael's was disintegrating.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh my God, that is creepy.
Even its nose has fallen off.

Speaking of missing noses, I wonder how this ties in with the Sphinx.

Tito!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
WTF! You people ar creeping me out!

There's a bit of resemblance but uh, the Obama/Akhenaton had more resemblance.
After all the complaints on the MJ over coverage, who would expect so many nods from people.
Why is MY featuring this anyway? Is the media trying to say something interesting now about Michael Jackson?

new topics

top topics

join