It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This free energy device has been working for 20 years...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Invented by Paul Baumann from Linden Switzerland this unique free energy machine generates about 3 KWatts of free power. It extracts it probably from light radioactive mountain crytstals in it via electrostatic radiation excitation and excited raised Beta decay.

overunity.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Until the world learns how to get along, until all wars are ended and we can get rid of all military and all weapons, and until the entire world can learn to deal with their anger and avoid violence.... "free energy" should NEVER BE RELEASED.

In other words, until we are all "spiritually evolved", and we aren't fighting over old religious beliefs, and keeping the ghosts of our past alive, "free energy" technology should be kept in safe hands, and nobody should have access to it or our worst nightmares, and all end time predictions will come true.

Think long and hard about what people can do with "free energy"...especially evil people. It will scare you.

Thank God that good people already know.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Give me a break. With holding it till they decided everyone's spiritually advanced?

How are you people unable to see the ridiculous nature of such a comment. For the release of abundant, free energy is one of the few things that could single-handedly free us from the tyranny enveloping us at an ever increasing pace.

Over night the power structure of the world would be nearly re-written, and old ways of thinking would be forced to be abandoned due to their now being outdated and irrelevant. Once we were able to conquer the issues that have kept us under an iron boot, while making us feel as free as cows in the pasture that can't see the fences - then we could actually invest time in spiritual development.

Such a device could accomplish more freedom than millions have died for, and a select few who claim to possess such a device claim that they will decide when we are spiritually advanced? If their statements are true then they are doing nothing but allowing further tyranny. And that's why I cry, give me a break.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Free energy for the world is long overdue. It can advance society in so many ways. You know what the problem with that is? It makes sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Great point. According to Margeret Cheney, one of Tesla's biographers, "Tesla, Man out of Time", Tesla stated that he could split the earth in two. Also, she emphatically stated that Dr. Tesla was always able to demonstrate whatever he said he was able to do.

Considering the foregoing, I have always wondered if perhaps Tesla was stricken from all textbooks, because of the potential harm of this technology in the wrong hands. Imagine if the general populous were able to make an earthquake machine out of parts from ebay or radio shack.

I feel that with free energy, we could have an utopian earth. A place where tyrants and oppressors are not needed. However, it is the sociopaths and psychopaths that would do us in.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ogbert]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
How are you people unable to see the ridiculous nature of such a comment.

How are you not able to see that it will do more harm than good?!

Everything you said regarding things changing is mostly true, but most of it is wishful thinking.

Think REALLY HARD. I really don't want to post any examples because that is how scary some of them are... but think about it before you argue about it.

Waiting until we are spiritually evolved is a hard pill to swallow, because basically, it will never happen. But, it is the only way to insure nobody destroys the entire Earth, or harms many many people.

Releasing free energy before we solve our religious problems, and before we forgive each other of the past, and solve race problems, someone somewhere will literally destroy the world with it. I am not joking.

Don't forget there are people who exist that hate the world and want to destroy it. Don't forget there exists terrorists. Don't forget there are mentally unstable people who go into rages over the littlest things, like a child. Don't forget there are thieves, and murderers. Free energy does NOT solve these problems.... it makes them worse.

If the information was freely available to anyone, then the problem becomes a nightmare. YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!

reply to post by ogbert

You are 100% correct.

Free energy could do a lot of things to help create a heaven on Earth, but not any time soon. At our current state, it will be turned into a weapon before it is turned into anything beneficial.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

We should have had it over a hundred years ago, let me rephrase that, we did have it a hundred years ago, and probably many times before, were it not for the money men, the world today would be a very different place, I'd even go as far as to say we would be intergalactic travelers ourselves.

The life and treatment of Nicola Tesla is one that saddens me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

George Orwell Quote

"From the moment when the machine first made its appearance it was clear to all thinking people that the need for human drudgery, and therefore to a great extent for human inequality, had disappeared. If the machine were used deliberately for that end, hunger, overwork, dirt, illiteracy, and disease could be eliminated within a few generations But it was also clear that an all-around increase in wealth threatened the destruction... of a hierarchical society. In a world in which everyone worked short hours, had enough to eat, lived in a house with a bathroom and a refrigerator, and possessed a motorcar or even an air-plane, the most obvious and perhaps the most important form of inequality would already have disappeared. If it once became general, wealth would confer no distinction. Such a society could not long remain stable. For if leisure and security were enjoyed by all alike, the great mass of human beings who are normally stupefied by poverty would become literate and would learn to think for themselves; and when once they had done this, they would sooner or later realize that the privileged minority had no function, and they would sweep it away. In the long run, a hierarchical society was only possible on a basis of poverty and ignorance... It is deliberate policy to keep even the favoured groups somewhere near the brink of hardship because a general state of scarcity increases the importance of small privileges and thus magnifies the distinction between one group and another... The social atmosphere is that of a besieged city, where the possession of a lump of horseflesh makes the difference between wealth and poverty. "

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™

Invented by Paul Baumann from Linden Switzerland this unique free energy machine generates about 3 KWatts of free power. It extracts it probably from light radioactive mountain crytstals in it via electrostatic radiation excitation and excited raised Beta decay.

If its source is radioactive substance then how is this free energy ?
And how is this a secret, because we all know that radioactive material can be used to generate electricity ?

Radioactive batteries already exists and are being used in many applications, but they are not free energy, obviously...

Here is a link describing how it can last for 50 years.
www.newscientist.com...

[edit on 5/8/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Originally posted by Neo-V™

If its source is radioactive substance then how is this free energy ?
And how is this a secret, because we all know that radioactive material can be used to generate electricity ?

Radioactive batteries already exists and are being used in many applications, but they are not free energy, obviously...

Here is a link describing how it can last for 50 years.
www.newscientist.com...

[edit on 5/8/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

I don't understand. How is nuclear energy NOT free energy? It is a "natural" element, yes? Is it not considered free because of the uranium processing costs? Seems to me, much more enerhy is created from it than the energy used to "set it up" to be used as energy. Hence, "free energy".

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Nuclear energy (fission or fusion) is different. Energy extracted from radioactivity (mostly beta decay) is different.

Many nuclear power plants are also operational throughout the world. We still pay the electricity bill.

You can call an energy source free only if the system generating that energy is overunity.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Autowrench:

I have read and studied on Dr. Tesla, and he did invent technology that could do many things, from provide free energy, to blow up a planetary body, to a Death Ray. when he died, all of his papers and designs were stolen, probably by FBI, and this technology was used by the Industrial Military Complex for black projects, such as this one:

The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and these....
Tesla Technology, along with Orion Technology was used for Project Rainbow, and further used for the Montauk Project. Electronic Mind Control and Time/Dimensional Travel.

NSA Mind Control and Psyops
www.apfn.org...

Project Superman
www.subversiveelement.com...

Wizard of Aiwass/Aiwaz/Oz Part II
synkronos23.vox.com...

ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS
www.whale.to...

ALIENS, TIME TRAVEL, AND WORMHOLES
www.whale.to...

Of course it's true that one can scoff at this information, but that doesn't make it go away, or not be so. Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Plus, I'm assuming the "mountain crystals" come from the Earth?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Hi Neo-V, great find my friend.

There seems to be lots of information available about this device on the Internet.

www.google.com...

How soon can one of you have this device up and running is the question.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

hey, thanks for the links auto.

It's been a while since i have scourged the net looking for Tesla info. I attended an electrical engineering program at the University and Tesla was my unsung hero. I could not understand why most the professors scoffed at the man; and, one of my technical papers was met with much resistance. In fact, it was the suppression of Tesla that got me starting to question the status quo.

Relativity vs. ether and the likes. Maxwell's equations being truncated. Tesla said that history would prove himself correct over Einstein in time. With electrical universe theories and all; we will see.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just found a link to a guy who visited Paul Baumann and actually attempted to reverse engineer the machine!

reverse engineered

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Here are the YouTube videos on this fabulous free energy device that creates over unity.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks for that!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Define " overunity"

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link