It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Footage, best yet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Constantly refreshing the page over at MUFON this little baby popped up.

All that was written in the long discription was:

I walked outside to check out the moon and saw bright orange ball of light low in the sky travellinh towards me. It was coming from the west. Grabbed my video camera and yelled formy son and began filming, I posted it on youtube here -- www.youtube.com... It zoomed right over travelling east and we lost it as it went behind the neighbors house.

So there is a YouTube video, but i think to get an even better look you need to watch THIS

Its so genuine, it will even have the skeptics uhmm'ing and ahhh'ing

Im becoming such a fan of these triangle UFO sightings.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well with all the movement getting one still image at the end doesn't really knock my socks off it could be anything. From what I could see between all of her readjustments was a possible blinking aircraft light.

WHY Didn't she just pick the camera up and zoom in and leave it there? This is one time where having the camera on a stand worked against the Filmer IMO.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's just an airplane!

You can even see the red FFA flashing light on the rear.

You can even hear the sound of the plane in the background.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

No doubt about it folks. See the light, hear the engine. Little prop job. And a big brother screwin' with his little brother. LOL

[edit on 5-8-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow, just, wow... I can't believe what some people actually think might be a "UFO". Again, this garbage really damages the credibility of real Ufologists and the community as a whole...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Excuse me? When did this forum become such a harrasment?

Ive simply never seen an aircraft like this before and neither has the person who filmed the 'craft' so it seems.

I dont know what sort of aircraft you have over in the US/Other but i have never once seen a craft like this, let alone two in the same area.

It just doesnt happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeonSky

Sure, genuine footage of a plane....
It must be the shakiest video ever taken in ufo history.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Unless it's a joke, you really shouldn't write that.
What a crap video.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hah! Mainstreamers.

Find me a picture with the same light formation on the back.

Go.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Ive simply never seen an aircraft like this before and neither has the person who filmed the 'craft' so it seems.

I dont know what sort of aircraft you have over in the US/Other but i have never once seen a craft like this, let alone two in the same area.

It just doesnt happen.

You can't be serious, are you serious?!

I don't think I have ever seen a plane or jet that doesn't look like that.

You seriously have never seen a plane with a light on the tip of each wing, and a light on the tail? Do you live under a rock?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Maybe its just me, but the way im seeing this craft on the video is something like:

O
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
O____ O

As if that were the back of the craft.

# you guys have got me so confused now.

EDIT: Epic fail.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by XeonSky]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

I know what you are trying to say. I honestly thinks it's a plane with a flashing light.

P.S. I'm a believer. But it really looks like a plane.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If the camera is not good, you will see only a triangle of lights and miss the plane.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b68f9acefb4b5a77.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e52479cb58352afc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
heh ,

why do most "ufo´s have FFA regulated lights ?
'
because they are man made on earth and they follow flight regulations
just like any other flying vehicle, experimental or not they must have FAA regulated lights inorder to even get a flight perimit for test flights.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Why can't people learn to use their video equipment properly? Here we have an example of such poor usage of a tripod that the results would have been better if he simply held the camera. I'm so tired of this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Wow, just, wow... I can't believe what some people actually think might be a "UFO". Again, this garbage really damages the credibility of real Ufologists and the community as a whole...

And again, folks who call other people's footage "garbage" just because they genuinely thought they filmed something worth sharing and their videos didn't provide the 'smoking gun' evidence, are not contributing at all.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by BlackShark]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

I'm sure I'm going to get brain damage from trying to watch these shaky videos.

How can someone purporting to film one of the most significant things that will ever face mankind (i.e. maybe an extraterrestrial spacecraft) make such a total wreck of a video?

After my first couple of views, I say "plane".

Where's my aspirin gone.....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
some one teach that woman how to work a camera! sheesh!
That was really shaky!

Good footage. Probably best of a triangle UFO i've seen. But not the best UFO footage.

definitely not a hoax

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The biggest problem here is the footage itself. The constant shifting and what not, makes this worthless as footage and more irritating then anything. It would have been nice to have seen a nice continuous shot, but such is life.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I saw this exact same or similar aircraft about 2 years ago, I remember it clearly because it's the only 'triangle' craft I've ever seen, the one I saw had 3 lights at each corner and one in the middle, dunno if this one has one in the middle, anyway after seeing what I saw it only confirmed to myself what my theory was on triangle 'ufos' the whole time, my theory was that these are US airforce stealth bombers with 'secret' night-time lights on, perhaps rarely used 'ufo' lights, I know what I saw was a stealth bomber, who here can provide me with a night-time photo of a stealth bomber? the photos alone are not commonly found, and if they are found their automatically catagorized by internet users as 'ufo', I guess the military doesn't care or are happy about the confusion, they are after all some of our most expensive military tools, if our enemies think they are ufos or alien the more power to us, I've also yet to hear this theory ever be mentioned besides by myself so I'm not following a trend, and perhaps there are different giant silent triangle ufos that I didn't see, but the one I saw was a stealth bomber, and there happens to be an air force base near by and I have seen them in the day time fly around, with the darkness and the light formation, they looks different enough for people to mistake them as unknown.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join