It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Spiritual Ets Land On Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

In one sentence you say "if they even exist"

So are you saying that you're not sure of the existance ?

So basically you are dictating we must have faith in these ETs like they are God? Well I am sorry but if they want to make contact they need to show themselves because no logical human being(yes we are somewhat advanced and smart ourselves
) is going to just believe 100% (without wavering faith) because you or anyone else said so or some odd lights appear in the sky.

Sounds a lot like these ETs want us to treat them like gods, surely they would be beyond that? Anyways I honestly think it is 80% likely you are lying or truly believe this but it is false. That is just my opinion however and I could be talking to a real alien/extradimensional being( I really hope so, but you could be a little less cryptic you know?) I just doubt it however. But you never know....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Mankind you're correct is smart and has advanced since the days of the horse and buggy.

Man has technology to create what he needs including Religions all in a nice package that he can understand.

Man can destory this Planet with his advancements .

The SpaceBrothers do not want to be looked at as Gods over Humanity but just the opposite.

Thats what has this Planet in trouble now .

The power structures of Earth Man think they are more powerful then the Creator of all Life itself .

Faith not in the SpaceBrothers but in your ability to connect as do all Planetary Societies with the Creator =God.

If Man wants the SpaceBrothers to land and make contact with this World then this Planet needs to change the way it looks at life and treats life on Earth first.

The SpaceBrothers will decide when the right time is if any for direct contact .

So its not about Gods coming to save earth but about Man become cosmically aware of the elements of life universal.

I enjoy your comments and thank you once again for sharing here .

Blessings In The Light OF The Most Radiant One Always ,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by cindymars

No ET or angel or anything is coming to save us from ourselves but us. IMO

...and there you have it.

ET, spiritual or otherwise, if they're so bloody flippin' advanced will kow this. A race gets where it gets on it's own merits or lack of same.

Ashtar Command, if they're so enlightened, know this, too.

Cmdr. why don't you ask 'em about that...

Greetings seagull ,

The Ashtar Command has and will never intervene to on the advances a Race makes Humans on Earth or otherwise.

I will say that the Ashtar Command has stopped Nuclear Conflicts from happening on Earth .

In a unseen quite way off Planet.

Weather you believe that has happened or not is you're free will to decide.

The Ashtar Command which I am with are Guardians of the Light bringers of Peace not Conflicts and Wars.

A time will come soon when Mankind will become cosmically aware of all things .

Remember elightened beings will never try and control a planet but will help when asked by people on a one to one basis verse's millions of people at once.

Unless someone asked for spiritual help it will not happen.

That goes with the Free Will of each person and what they desire .

I hope Man becomes aware sooner then later .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't suppose you have even the slightest bit of proof of that supposed "intervention" to prevent nuclear war? ...and didn't that violate the oh-so important "never intervene" rule?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join