It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Spiritual Ets Land On Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I pose this question for a number of reason .

The first being that I am starting to come to a conclusion that Man is not ready for Co-existance with Peaceful Races beyond Earth.

The reason is by the reaction and action of Mankind on Earth now.

Man has not learned to accept those from other Planetary Worlds who want to come here in Peace.

Mankind searches for what is right in front of him and does not even realize it.

This Planet is made up of programs on this plane of existance to keep people in a state of control to a certian extent.

The Miltary has in past years tried to intercept Space Craft from other Planeatry Worlds .

We come in peace and then get a hostle response from those in control of the power on this World.

Now with that said meeting have been held with leaders in Washington D.C. quietly many years ago without positive results .

If Spiritually peaceful Ets people land on Earth what would you do to them .

1.) Greet them with kindness and understanding

2.) Take them Prisoners of our World

3.) Shoot them on Sight

4. Attempt to blow up the Spaceships before they could land

I believe these are important questions and the answers you give in response says alot about Human Fear of Man of what he does not understand .

Now if you are of the belief that Life elsewhere cannot come to Planet Earth or that life does not exist or has been proven to exist elsewhere and only on Earth .

Then the four answers do not apply to you at all.

If people on Earth believe they are also Ets in Human form should you consider that a possiblity or not?

Millions of Humans believe this is so out of Billions of Humans .

Should that not be in itself interesting that this group on Earth is growing and people are becoming aware that we are more then just Humans having a Human experience.

Arguments can be made in support of this or against depending on your awareness and belief system that is in place .

What if a certian portion of Earth population is becoming activated with DNA within the Body that is actived and allow for the remembering of who we truly are .

So you have two things to ponder 1.) The first part of even considering or allowing People from other Worlds to land without blowing up there Spacecraft .

Will Earth Man be hostle as I have stated before in both words and response and also action from these cosmic events .

Maybe Earth is not worth it and just maybe the Spiritual Space people should stay far away from this Planet .

It might be the safest and best option for the moment .

I am starting to seriously feel that Man is not at all ready for direct contact.

The response here will show that I am wrong or that I am right it's what i sense and feel.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So many unknowns in your hypothetical.

But I have news for you.

ALL these decisions were made for you by the govt's of the world years ago.

Sorry, YOU DON"T HAVE A CHOICE.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

well i believe there are a lot of influences on man kind that are supressed. Some say the Reptillians have influenced us negatively, but who knows? I agree to an extent, as we still cant even get a long with other races on our planet, let alone a people from another planet. I think before this happens we will need to realize where we came from and what we used to be.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Your post contains lots of 'ifs' and 'maybes' and in the final analysis, it's all conjecture, isn't it -- plus a lot of wishful thinking.

Seems quite often that some people don't like the deal they're offered from 'God', so they transfer their hopes to extraterrestrials, the plus-side being that each individual can design their own.

Some 'imagine' extraterrestrials as benign .. sort of Fairy Godmothers/fathers of the Cosmos, whilst others regard them as 'reptilian and menacing'.

That would be fine, except that having assumed the right and power to 'imagine' terrestrials according to their own wish-lists, people then 'want' these objects of their own creation to manifest. And it doesn't happen. Pretty much the same as people trying to make 'God' appear on cue and cater to their imaginings and desires.

So then there's the impatience, which in turn leads to lots of 'channelling' and 'sightings' and 'contacts' experienced only by the person telling the story'.

People aren't to blame, really. They were raised on tv and movies and many believed Star Wars and Star Trek were historical documents, during their childhood and teens.

The reality is though that we're here and have to work, eat, survive this dimension. There are those who'd beg to differ and who'd claim this dimension is a figment of our minds' programming, etc. Fact is though, if you don't satisfy your body's demands for water and food, you'll depart this dimension, like it or not, with no guarantee there's anything to follow.

No matter how desperately we 'want' something to occur (say, for example, an alien invasion or mass landing, peace on earth, whatever) the fact is, we get older every day and sooner or later we're forced to accept that 'wanting' and fantasising about something is not always sufficient to 'make it happen'.

Sure, 'aliens' of whatever type may make themselves known during our lifetime. They might sprinkle us with cosmic fairy-dust or burn us to a crisp. If it happens, it happens. But until then we have to feed and clothe and house ourselves and (if we have one) our families. That's our task in this reality and can't be dodged. As we work and cook and iron clothes and sweep the floors, we can fantasise about how 'great' or 'terrifying' our lives would be should 'aliens' arrive, but if the fantasies get in the way of our current reality, we'll have failed even as humans, and we alone, individually, will pay the price for that, be it homelessness, starvation, dire poverty or anti-delusional medication. As they say to aspiring authors, it's best to stick with what we know. And as yet, we don't even know all that much about the human condition, let alone supposed aliens.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I saw a video of a man who claims that their are 57 species of humanoids living on earth now among us.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GI_WOLVES

Did the man's video show the 57 different species ?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Nope, just claimed to be part of the government some years back and was doing a projects to identify humanoid species among us. He did not present any evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't think that spiritual ETs could necessarily 'land' on the Earth. Land is physical. 'Landing' is a physical act.

Does a spiritual being have mass? If so, they might have some problems. If they have mass, but are less dense than our physical 'land' they could get sucked in to the core of the Earth. That could be uncomfortable, if their mass is susceptible to heat, or pressure.

If they are strictly spiritual, and they have no mass, then no worries, rockets and probes couldn't hurt them any way.

Sometimes our arrogance as a species amazes me. i think there are things in the universe that can't be poked with a stick, or hit with a rock. Things that can't be imprisoned, or blown up with our guided missiles and big bombs.

Relax. I think they can take care of themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
If Spiritually peaceful Ets people land on Earth what would you do to them .

1.) Greet them with kindness and understanding

I would definately have to greet them with kindness. Just think about everything they can teach us not only about the universe and technology, but about ourselves.

For anyone to absolutely deny the possibility that life exists besides ours is quite arrogant, in my opinion. I believe the best comparison I have ever heard that relates to this said; Our universe can be compared to a beach. Each grain of sand represents a planet. Say we take one grain of sand off the beach and call it Earth. We still have trillions of sand grains. Does that make sense? You catch my drift.

I don't believe the government is actually having any effect on Et's visits. You have to think, if a race of beings have mastered space flight, they could very well have the means to wipe out our entire planet if necessary. Which says to me that they are mean us no harm... at least yet.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Greetings Kspigen

To answer you're question about Ets having mass by that you mean a physical body yes many do .

It's just less dense in matter then the 3rd dimensional Human body here.

Examples of Spiritual Space Brothers that have landed on Earth is Valiant Thor who had been in direct contact with the late Dr Frank E Stranges whom I knew before he died.

Valiant Thor and his Victor One which is a crew of over 200 Space people are here on Earth now .

Cloaked from being seen .

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think they should contact real people not just who appears to be in power then they may get better responses for the who are in power dont necessarily represent all nor the majority of us.......

[edit on 8/5/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Greetings all,

As I look at this discussion I have also looked at the possibility that the very people Ufologists of the current day if they had the chance to meet someone from another Planet would want to see what they are made of .

How would they do this ?

Taking them captive against there free will and examining the body .

I would say a great part of the Earth based Ufologists would do this .

The Ets would not have a chance to share why they are here .

The best way for Man to keep power on Earth is to makesure Contact never happens on a mass scale .

Sofar Man has done a good job at preventing this from happening.

I hope that the Spiritual Space Brothers do not make direct contact with this Planet .

They will be better off and will not be attacked if they do so .

Many times you will here Skeptics and Debunkers say why don't they land and prove that the're here now.

Those same people I believe would be the first ones to dissect the SpaceBrothers in some operating room .

Because that's the mindset of Mankind.

The population of awakened cosmic souls on Earth is in the millions not enough to stop this from happening .

If this scenario took place.

If my Space Brothers are listening which they are as I write this .

Now is not the time to make contact until Mankind lets go of his preconceived notion of the whole ET Area.

When 2012 comes one can hope that Man has changed .

If Man makes a transformation shift in consciousness then and only then should any contact be made .

As of right now most are not prepared to handle this kind of contact.

Not to mention that some or a certain percentage of people do not want it to happen at all.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always ,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I doubt man will have changed by 2012...they will have got worse if anything, unless there is some spiritual shift so that the unevolved, hating, money and power seeking are left on a plane to stew in their own juices.
Personally I would love them to arrive on earth, as long as they are more spiritually evolved of course.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Assuming for the moment that any ET's out there, spiritual or otherwise, even care about little ole out of the way Earth. Why do we even need them to "bring the good news"? Yes, we're a violent bunch of folks, so? Last I heard, aren't the ET's, spiritual or otherwise, having a big ole ruccus of their own out yonder amongst the stars?

Oh, yeah, that's the teaching I'd want them to be bringing to us unenlightened barbarians. Seems to me we already know how to kill, learned it pretty well...

Or, are they going to teach us how to "turn the other cheek"? Seems we're learning that, too. Albeit somewhat slowly, with numerous fits and starts...

Naah...ET, spiritual or otherwise, can take a long running jump off a short peir. No need. We'll find our own way, burned fingers and all.

So to answer your question. I'd greet them with a... "cool, always suspected you might exist, now bugger off..."

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
They might as well present themselves, otherwise what is the point of coming here?

Did they consider the possibilities of what might happen before making the trip?

You say you are in contact with them often, and have seen their light ships, so they must be in the vacinity. (if they even exist)

This thread seems like a cop-out for you. A way for you to back out with grace about all your predictions of them making themselves known.

Nice try!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
They might as well present themselves, otherwise what is the point of coming here?

Did they consider the possibilities of what might happen before making the trip?

You say you are in contact with them often, and have seen their light ships, so they must be in the vacinity. (if they even exist)

This thread seems like a cop-out for you. A way for you to back out with grace about all your predictions of them making themselves known.

Nice try!

Blanca what I am saying from my current observations of Man and even here at times is that some people or a percentage of the Billions of people on Earth are not ready to accept the Space Brothers .

In one sentence you say "if they even exist"

So are you saying that you're not sure of the existance ?

Or that your belief is that They do not exist at all?

My question to you Blanca is why land on a Planet that has a hostle environment at this point and time?.

What purpose would that serve anyone? .

Understand I am in contact with what you call them the Ashtar Command .

It will be there call in the end if direct contact is to happen .

Right now I would not consider this option a good idea until the Planet is at a vibrational level spiritually and cosmically to accept this option .

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

before enlightenment, chop wood haul water
after enlightenment, chop wood haul water
-buddha

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hello...In my opinion they will not in this 3D existance land physically on Earth, however if that did occurr I would not trust it.

Cmdr you and I do believe in their existance and we also believe that those higher dimensional beings or ET's if you choose to call them that, communicate with us. As well the higher Dimensional beings that are into this polarity game and not on the side of humans spirtually ascending or whatever we want to call it, communicate. So discernment is key. Self awareness is key.

No ET or angel or anything is coming to save us from ourselves but us. IMO

Peace!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My opinion is alittle different to everyone elses
I think the main question in this discussion is Why havent ET's landed on earth and if they have, why isnt it for the public.
(sorry miss the word spirtual ET's but ill leave it anyway)
My first answer would simply be the world is not ready & i think its true. Slowly the world is changing, more and more people are falling into the science side instead of religion. Most opinions from people saying they want to see ET's dont understand the global effect it may have. Think of panic, breakdown of religions, military control and gain, fright beyond belief, What do you think most people would do if a global media interview came on the tele with an alien in front of your screen.
So many close minded people out there yet what happens if they see something they dont understand. Its an effect that we are not ready for unfortunately.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by shredder]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by shredder]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

No ET or angel or anything is coming to save us from ourselves but us. IMO

...and there you have it.

ET, spiritual or otherwise, if they're so bloody flippin' advanced will kow this. A race gets where it gets on it's own merits or lack of same.

Ashtar Command, if they're so enlightened, know this, too.

Cmdr. why don't you ask 'em about that...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join