It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Universal Declaration of Human Rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This video was made exceptionally well, its rare that a video actually effects me, and this one did.

The message is spot on, its just to bad the people in charge don't agree with it.

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

If you did, and you feel its worthy of being viewed by others, throw it a flag
, i personally hope everyone on ATS gets the chance to see it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Too bad most people here won't agree with it either, as so many of them believe their country (whichever it may be) to be the exception, for whatever reason. Freedom to move around the world? Practice your religion? Pshaw, pshaw! respect the social order that enables such things? Gosh, the NWO, OMG, BBQ!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

haha i get what your saying, i could see a lot of flaming from people who only see it as NWO type propaganda, but i however didn't view it that way.

i saw it as someones personal message on what rights should be granted to everyone upon there birth regardless of there location.

not so much a way to govern society, just some basic rules that can't be overturn.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well the new world order need not be oppressive. But the name has been tarnished. A world Union must be established with those rules. I fell, sadly, that it will take long years of violence to provide for such a thing. But it will come. Evil is unsustainable.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Congrats! Another wonderful thread my friend
Starred and Flagged. I am glad you brought this to our attention. I agree with the video, it seems like the best solution to the ever growing problems in our current world.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

nice reply

i especially like the part about evil being unsustainable, it rings true.

new topics

top topics

join