It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning From Kennedy And Eisenhower - Rise Of The Fourth Reich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A fantastic video that highlights speeches on the NWO made by Kennedy and Eisenhower.

The video also details historic men who stood up against their own governments in the face of overwhelming tyranny and death as well as a moving statement by Max Keiser on the Goldman Sachs takeover of the US government.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Awesome movie!

Sad this has got no replies.

I know we've all heard these speeches, and knew which ones they were going to be before we even clicked on them, but we need to start listening to them, not just hear them.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
it's sad really

Kennedy was the last president that was truly for the people. Which is why he was assassinated to usher in the new powers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
it's sad really

Kennedy was the last president that was truly for the people. Which is why he was assassinated to usher in the new powers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Don't forget he was constantly bringing up the fact that Israel was building illegal nuclear weapons, something he vowed to stop as he knew how israel would act once they obtained them...

We all know how that turned out.

Then as Jim Garrison says, he pissed off the Head of the CIA after blaming the Bay of Pigs incident on him and firing him.

There are a lot of reasons of why this hero was offed, any of which would get him killed by themselves.

He was a great man, and that is why he had to go.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I remember the speeches, especially Kennedy's, I practically worshipped that man, as most of America did at the time. He was a giant among men, and was murdered for standing against the powers that be. May he rest is peace until the next reincarnation comes.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks, I think I might make another video on some of the historic writings of Jefferson next.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well put together movie with a very simple and straight forward message.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was going to post these two video's today... you and I must be on the same wave form

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Yeah, their warnings ring so true today its ridiculous.

As I was putting the video together it just became so blatantly clear they knew what was going on and tried to warn us as best they could.

Had they been any more direct, they would have been branded crack pots.

I firmly believe Kennedy was killed because of his actions against the NWO.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
don't be a snitch

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I really think our government has really good people in it...but they are held hostage or believe they are hostage to corporations that supply jobs to the citizens. Corporate controlled media doesn't help someone that wants to get elected if they go against the grain. These corporations (not everyone of them) rely on our government like leaches, sucking the blood from it's corpse. The system is corrupt. The media are too powerful. The money system feeds the wealth to the top. In order to make it in this system you have to play the game. Doesn't sound like Freedom to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
yes, the system is extremely corrupt.

I think people are finally starting to wake up to this fact now.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

new topics

top topics

join