It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama not American? You must be crazy!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Birthers are accused in an editorial at Leader Telegram for having a very distorted view of Obama's origins. When will people finally just accept the fact that he was born in Hawaii and is a US natural citizen?

Helas, there lies a problem in this anti-Birther view for one sole recent contradiction in the news that I will summarise further down to make it as clear as possible that we skeptics are NOT lunatics.

First let's quickly see what this editorial said:

The issue: Conspiracy theories that President Barack Obama isn't a natural-born citizen.

Our view: Such claims have been disproved, and those who tout them are in danger of provoking violent lunacy.

That's quite a strong statement, isn't it? Violent lunacy?

Wow. I didn't know we skeptics were that severe. Thank God there's a mental asylum next door to our hospital here.

Now let's gradually move on to that one lie that would make it difficult to believe any statement about Obama's origins from the government:

The Date of his Birth

The above article states:

Obama was born Aug. 4, 1961, meaning he will turn 48 on Tuesday.

The Wikipedia article about Obama states the following:

The couple [his parents] married on February 2, 1961,[13] and Barack was born later that year.

The White House website states the following:

With a father from Kenya and a mother from Kansas, President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

So at least we are confident that he was born in 1961 according to the mainstream, even if Wikipedia is clueless of the day, and skeptics say he was born on August 1st.

Now the simply detective question:

Where was he on July 24th, 1969?

Let's find our strong witnesses...

The Guardian states the following:

Guardian: Obama Praises Apollo 11 Crew At White House

Obama, who was a 7-year-old living in Hawaii when the astronauts flew to the moon and back, recalled sitting atop his grandfather's shoulders and gazing out into the Pacific Ocean as the Apollo command module splashed down roughly 900 miles to the south-west.

His official speech on the White House website also quotes Obama as having said:

I should note, just personally, I grew up in Hawaii, as many of you know, and I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home. And I remember waving American flags and my grandfather telling me that the Apollo mission was an example of how Americans can do anything they put their minds to.

It is true that he was 7 years old in July 1969, and was about to turn 8 in August.

Even the Washington Post states the following:

The president recalled that as a boy living in Hawaii, he would perch on his grandfather's shoulders and watch the space capsules land in the Pacific Ocean.

So we all agree that he sat on his grandfather's shoulders in Hawaii.

Or do we?

Was he in fact in Hawaii? Did he tell the truth?

Unfortunately he lied, as the above statements were all refuted by CNN themselves back in 2007 in the following statement:

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school,

So who knows the truth better? The skeptics or those who label us as lunatics? If this case were brought to court, the skeptics would win simply by quoting the government's own newspapers!!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

I mean, c'mon, they all think we're lunatics anyway. Check out the video below again to see how we skeptics are disrespected by the media

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this will work. I am copying and pasting from an eMail I received. The pictures may not paste (show) so if you want to see them u2u me.
Yep, the pics did not post.

Subject: I Don't know nuttin ... Chicago Style] For what it is worth!

And, ask yourself this question: would B. Hussein Obama tell a lie? No, no, not in this lifetime !

There's this guy, Rod Blagojevich, the former Illinois governor who tried to sell Obama's seat in congress...

Barack Obama, quote "I only saw Rod Blagojevich one time ... and that was in the stands and from a distance at a Chicago Bears Football Game." end quote.

Rod Blagojevich, Barack Obama and Richard Daley during a rally in Chicago , April 16, 2007. Photo Reuters.
Rod Blagojevich (Democrat), Barack Obama (Democrat), and Richard M. Daley (Democrat - Mayor of Chicago since 1989)

To understand the next 4 years, you have to understand the world according to Chicagoans.

RULE #1...No matter what you see, hear, or do, you don't know anybody and you don't know nothing!

RULE #2...If you capture something on tape or camera, it doesn't reveal nothing!

RULE #3...If you know what everybody knows in Chicago, well, you still don't know nothing.

These two? They don't know each other! They said they didn't.

The fellas in the background of this next picture? Well, what fellas? We don't see nothing!

The guy on the left? For all you know he's Santa Claus. And the guy on the right . . .well, he's the Easter Bunny! That's all you need to know.

Go to your eye doctor...your eyes are lying to you! Ca'pish?

Remember Jimmy Hoffa! He knew too much and now, well, now no one knows where he is. Is the big picture clear? Not these pictures! Remember, you've already forgot them...

Now, ain't that simple? They don't know each other, 'cause they said so! And don't forget it!

P.S. If you pass this on to your friends, don't forget, you know nothing and they will know nothing.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Excellent post.

You know, I was a Republican until the George W era repulsed me so bad that I broke from them hard.

I was full onboard at the start for Obama. Was even an alternate delegate in the primaries in Texas. But, you know what? I couldn't vote for him in the end. When he voted for TARP, he lost me. I didn't vote for McCain either. Even then, he would say one thing to one group and then the opposite to another if it suited his campaign needs. He's a flat out lier.

I have know idea what all he's lied about but, there are always these lies he's caught in. I saw he was willing to lie to become President. Now, it;s only a matter of how much he lied.

I'm not selling out and supporting liers anymore, no matter what party they're in.

I encourage ATSer's to not forget who they are, to not get caught up in the politics of the moment.

We came here to seek truth---whatever the consequences.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ActivePatriot]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Hey Muundoggie,

I just U2Ud you for the full message, as it seems quite funny! I look forward to seeing the pics that go with it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ActivePatriot

Just don't trust any of the presidential candidates. Would you have voted for Clinton, the one who advocated the New World Order in her own words?

Obama is a classic though. I mean, he can't even get his script straight. It kind of reminds me of the President of Taiwan, who claimed that he used to use computers all the time when he was in college. The problem is that he graduated in 1972.

His name is Ma, so I guess as long as you have a "Ma" in your name, you won't get your script straight, although it seemed that Osama is quite convincing as alleged CIA actor.

Still we're having a hard time believing that this man sat in his cave in Afghanistan directing the 9/11 attacks.

Even my genius Italian customer had great problems setting up a network in the desert when I worked for a mobile DVR producer...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I couldn't resist adding another example of Obama's negligence in keeping his script straight. This one involves Zbigniew Brzezinski, whose report was also inconsistent with Obama's.

If you don't know Brzezinski, please let me know, and I'll fill you in on him.

Here's the classic video:

If the video is not clear enough, here's a summary:

February 24th, 2008

Obama claims he exchanged emails with Brzezinski maybe three times, and had lunch with him once.

September 12th, 2007

Obama praises Brzezinski in a speech in Clinton, Iowa. He says

"I can't say enough about his contributions to our country. He is one of our most outstanding scholars, one of our most outstanding thinkers.

He has proven to be an outstanding friend, and somebody I have learned an immense amount fro, and for him to support me in this campaign, and being willing to come up here to Iowa is a testimony to his generosity...

Everyone please give Dr. Brzezinski another round of applause!"

October 14th, 2008

Brzezinski is questioned about this inconsistency during BBC Hard Talk.

He says they have traveled together, and talked much more since the 3 emails and that lunch. He also claims that they had just met in the summer.

Brzezinski claims that Obama did tell the truth as of then, as that was in September 2007. However, he is wrong, as Obama made this claimabout 3 emails and a lunch in 2008!

When the host tells Brzezinski that this claim was made in 2008, Brzezinski is speechless and doesn't know what to say anymore, as he know that he has been caught lying on BBC Hard Talk.

Geez, and Brzezinski was a professor at Columbia University when Obama graduated. Pull the other leg! They've known each other since the 80s!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think the facts sort of lend themselves as a nother set up.
when you dig into Obama, you will find disturbing court decisions.
you will find secrecy. you will find leads to England.
who's crazy here... take a look at some of the things he wants done..~!
its bush light... same crime family for sure... what are they stealing you ask... the goal is America. and its return to the british crown.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
reply to post by ActivePatriot

Just don't trust any of the presidential candidates. Would you have voted for Clinton, the one who advocated the New World Order in her own words?

No, I was dead set against Hillary Clinton and, during the campaign, I lost any respect I had left for Bill Clinton.

McCain pushed the McCain/Kennedy immigration bill which was a disaster and had overwhelming opposition by the American people. That and his TARP vote showed me he did not have good intentions.

The media shut out 3rd party candidates because Obama was too important as the first potential black candidate to risk losing because of a Ross Perot or Ralph Nader.

Change is coming but not the change our leaders are trying to design.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Do we really need another thread like this?
Comeon .. there are threads like this all over the forum.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This thread is not only about Obama and his silly birth certificate, but also about other lies he has been caught in.

There appears to be no thread discussing other things Obama has lied about.

Everyone only discusses his birth certificate to the point where the most popular thread right now is about a FORGED birth certificate?

Can we not just stick to the facts here?

For example, who on here has discussed the relationship between Brzezinski and Obama with enough replies to make it a popular thread?

How many poeple on ATS actually heard of Zbigniew Brzezinksi? I hope it's more than I believe...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is called an airplane and he flew to visit his grandfather in Hawaii.

I am pretty sure that once you leave the state, they do allow you to come back.

new topics

top topics

join