It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grade Obama on CNN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow! This 'report card' is really cool. I am very surprised by all of the negative votes, especially where Senate, and Congress are concerned. Speaks volumes about what people are thinking. I can't wait to see this after a couple days.

Whether it is accurate or not, I think it sends a really clear message, via MSM to those in charge.

Edit to add: It says to grade him on healthcare, but there are many more factors. I find it a little entertaining that 'the media' is getting slammed too.

Link

[edit on 3-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Surprising Results!! Thanks for link, I voted my 2 cents worth.

Congress and the press should really have a look at themselves! Very few favorable votes according to that poll!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Awesome, question 9 is grade the media and it's getting D's from every single state!

Almost as bad as Biden and Republicans were graded lol.

Seemed like the only thing that most people agreed with was his conducting of foreign affairs.

Other than that, everything/everyone got a less than C average.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Gotta agree with the majority F's across the board. Unfortunately, this is our lives on the line, not a stupid subject.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I voted all F's

as did most people by the looks of it.

everyone here should flood cnn's page and give all F's so they end up questioning if they should even publish the final results

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you drag the mouse across the actual states, you can see that a very large percentage of the votes are actually F's. But since there is one nutball in every state, it averages to a D.

Not a game, but again, I think sending a very clear message, via the tool they use to keep us dumbed down. Similar to an AOL poll, but this is CNN, so it should not only get plenty of exposure, it will probably be read by the very buttheads that are getting graded. If they didn't know it already, they will pretty soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Surprising results for the most part. Obama actually had the best overall grade...better than any other question on there...and he by far got the most A's and B's than any other entity.

Republicans, Congress, and the media though...WOW.

Media is all purple and reps and congress are almost right there as well.

The country is angry right now if this is any indication.

The one question that is missing is...

Do you feel the Federal Reserve is doing a good job?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

The one question that is missing is...

Do you feel the Federal Reserve is doing a good job?

Good point, David!!! I wonder why that was left out. Do you think it might have something to do with not too many people even KNOWING about it?

Until I came to ATS, I had no idea the fed was screwing with us so hard.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I went and gave all questions the super high score of F, since no lower scores are available.

I would have marked Z if it were a choice.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Until I came to ATS, I had no idea the fed was screwing with us so hard.

I didn't either. I had no knowledge of the Fed at all. The good thing now is that those who aren't on ATS or regularly searching the web are starting to see the corruption. And that is GREAT news.

And if the question was there....it would most likely be the worst graded of all the questions. It's not political...and I can't see how anyone in the right mind can give a passing grade to an entity that caused the damn crisis in the first place!

I'm glad people are waking up...I just hope they are looking at the right things and not the wrong ones....like BIRTH CERTIFICATES which is a complete waste of time. I really wish it would go away so we could get to the real problems.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They pulled the link off of the front page already.

It sure wasn't up there very long. What do you think THAT'S about? Did they learn more than wanted to?

The link still works, but there is no mention of it on the front page any more.

Priceless.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Those really were surprising scores. I thought it was funny that, except for one question (can't remember which one), the scores for D.C. were higher than the rest of the country. They really do not have a clue, do they? They will though, come November, 2010.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OMG, that's great! I needed a good laugh today! I am emailing this to everyone I know! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Pfffffft! I'm with you darlin'! What got me though is how many idiots are still convincing themselves all is well in Candyland! As far as I'm concerned, all of the map (for nearly every question) should have been in dark, ominous colors. I don't know a single Obama supporter myself and I live in NY, one of the most Democratic states in the country. I think everyone that voted for him is embarassed and refuses to admit it (at least around here). GOOD, they should be ashamed! lol!

new topics

top topics

join