Theory. (Fact!) Aliens are the Anti-Christ.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have put together two different articles to compare the similarities of each. Tell me what do you think? With all this evidence, I think we find who or what the anti-christ really is. The aliens, would have us believe they are here to help us from destroying ourselves, when in actuality they hate us and would like to be us! So they have their fun with us while they are slowly destroying us behind the scene!



"The Greys are sterile mules, with no sexual organs. Descriptions of Grey bodies illustrate their sameness: very similar bodies, with only slight changes in proportions, and stylistic differences being observed in their heads. However, even without sexual organs, the Greys seem to have gender, and are not simply neuter. The genders, however, appear to be completely determined by the mind, with the bodies being almost identical..." -ALIEN HARVEST
EVIDENCE OF GREY ORIGINS AND REASONS FOR HUMAN ABDUCTION
From : abovetopsecret.com...
_____________________________

"Next the psychic aeon. It is a small one, which is mixed with bodies, by begetting in the souls (and) defiling (them). For the first defilement of the creation found strength. And it begot every work: many works of wrath, anger, envy, malice, hatred, slander, contempt and war, lying and evil counsels, sorrows and pleasures, basenesses and defilements, falsehoods and diseases, evil judgments that they decree according to their desires.

Yet you are sleeping, dreaming dreams. Wake up and return, taste and eat the true food! Hand out the word and the water of life! Cease from the evil lusts and desires and (the teachings of) the Anomoeans, evil heresies that have no basis.

And the mother of the fire was impotent. She brought the fire upon the soul and the earth, and she burned all dwellings that are in it. And its shepherd perished. Moreover, when she does not find anything else to burn, she will destroy herself. And it will become incorporeal, without body, and it will burn matter, until it has cleansed everything, - and all wickedness. For when it does not find anything else to burn, it will turn against itself until it has destroyed itself." -The Concept of Our Great Power

From : www.gnosis.org...




posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
"The Greys are sterile mules, with no sexual organs. Descriptions of Grey bodies illustrate their sameness: very similar bodies, with only slight changes in proportions, and stylistic differences being observed in their heads. However, even without sexual organs, the Greys seem to have gender, and are not simply neuter. The genders, however, appear to be completely determined by the mind, with the bodies being almost identical..." -ALIEN HARVEST
EVIDENCE OF GREY ORIGINS AND REASONS FOR HUMAN ABDUCTION
From : abovetopsecret.com...
_____________________________

"Next the psychic aeon. It is a small one, which is mixed with bodies, by begetting in the souls (and) defiling (them). For the first defilement of the creation found strength. And it begot every work: many works of wrath, anger, envy, malice, hatred, slander, contempt and war, lying and evil counsels, sorrows and pleasures, basenesses and defilements, falsehoods and diseases, evil judgments that they decree according to their desires.

Yet you are sleeping, dreaming dreams. Wake up and return, taste and eat the true food! Hand out the word and the water of life! Cease from the evil lusts and desires and (the teachings of) the Anomoeans, evil heresies that have no basis.

And the mother of the fire was impotent. She brought the fire upon the soul and the earth, and she burned all dwellings that are in it. And its shepherd perished. Moreover, when she does not find anything else to burn, she will destroy herself. And it will become incorporeal, without body, and it will burn matter, until it has cleansed everything, - and all wickedness. For when it does not find anything else to burn, it will turn against itself until it has destroyed itself." -The Concept of Our Great Power

From : www.gnosis.org...

First I'd like to point out that none of your theory is based in fact...there is no hard evidence that Greys have no "sexual organs" or anything else for that matter nor is there any evidence that there is an "anti-christ".

Alien biology is based on heresay at best and the belief in the anti-christ is a religious faith issue. Neither are proven...neither are fact...your post remains nothing more than a theory..a very shakey theory, but a theory nonetheless.


[Edited on 5-11-2004 by Preest]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You cannot call this fact first of all for what Preest said and second of all because as much as I believe in the Greys there is NO hard evidence they exist.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You also haven't established that there IS an "anti-Christ." As far as many are concerned, he is a mythological figure of the Christian religion, just as the world-circling serpent is a mythological figure of the ancient religion of the Norse folk.

Nor have you established any proof that Greys exist.

In your defense, on the Christian extremist boards, there has been some talk that aliens will be used to excuse/explain "the Rapture." They cite muchly hammered-and-adjusted Bible verses to prove the point, but it's not even that convincing to many of that community.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought Prince William was the antichrist: www.angelfire.com...



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And it is said that the anti-christ comes from the sea, and the son of man will come from the sky.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There’s evidence! You just have to use your OWN mind and eyes. Then again, there could be evidence everywhere and be physical, right in front of your eyes, and still, you will disbelieve it. So to each his own. I have things here that tie in together. All you need to do is read it and let your mind decipher for yourself. I’m having a grand time finding out all these mysteries and how they fit together. I hope the others reading this are understanding it more and more as well! This is exciting!

__________________________________________________________________

This is from “Web O'Conspiracy”

“Much of the ufo activity in the public forum has been designed by the beings pretending to be "aliens" to convey a seemingly benign agenda. Conspicuous Ufo sightings occurred at the advent of our atomic age. Further sightings occurred at airforce bases with nuclear capabilities in the 1970's in which all control of the weapons was lost, and trajectories were reprogrammed. These encounters were staged to show that nonhumans were in control of such weapons of destruction. Conceivably, having such capabilities, if they were going to destroy humans or take over the earth, they would have done so already. By feigning a disinclination towards domination, the nonhumans are promoting a seemingly peaceful agenda, fitting in to the New Age Globalist "Star Trek" paradigm.”

“Enoch, thou scribe of justice, go, announce to the watchers of heaven, who have left the high heaven and the holy , eternal place, and have contaminated themselves with women [the rebel angels degraded themselves when they left their own God-given bodies to dwell in the offspring they created through genetic tampering] [...] from now on ye will not ascend into heaven to all eternity, and upon earth, it has been decreed, they shall bind you for all the days of the world. ...bind them under the hills of the earth...till the day of their judgment and of their end, till the last judgment has been passed for all eternity.”

“The main characteristic of the days before Noah entered the ark is the interaction between rebel angels and humans, Genesis 6. If these are the End Times as Jesus described, then we should look for the rebel angels to once again publicly manifest upon the earth, in the form of superior beings giving technology. In the End Times, as in the "days of Noah", the rebel angels will oversee a "breeding" campaign involving humans, resulting in supernatural offspring. Indeed, this is exactly what we are seeing in the "alien abduction scenario".

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." -Dr. PierreGuerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1”

This is an informative read! > www.mt.net...

Also in this place, check out this too : "interaction between rebel angels and humans, Genesis 6."



(Ok…who has understanding ?! Hahaha. The next two paragraphs are together. Although they are from totally different web sites. Figure it out!)

[Chapter 14] (From the Book of Enoch)

“…As He has created and given to man the power of understanding the word of wisdom, so hath He created me also and given me the power of reprimanding 4 the Watchers, the children of heaven. I wrote out your petition, and in my vision it appeared thus, that your petition will not be granted unto you throughout all the days of eternity, and that judgement 5 has been finally passed upon you: yea (your petition) will not be granted unto you. And from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all eternity, and in bonds of the earth the decree 6 has gone forth to bind you for all the days of the world. And (that) previously you shall have seen the destruction of your beloved sons and ye shall have no pleasure in them, but they shall fall before 7 you by the sword. And your petition on their behalf shall not be granted, nor yet on your own: even though you weep and pray and speak all the words contained in the writing which I have 8 written…”
wesley.nnu.edu...

From : The Giants of the Solomon Islands & Their Hidden UFO Bases

“…The first discovery is about how the people of the Solomon Islands have shared their Islands with ‘previously undiscovered to the modern world’ race of hominoids for millennia right to this present day, and for a variety of reasons explained, this has not been known about by the rest of the World, until now. The second discovery is about the whereabouts of hidden UFO Bases that I have found existing in the Solomon Islands for quite possibly the same amount of time, and how there seems to be a link between the Giants and the Extraterrestrials making the Solomon Islands their home…”
And this article which has already been shown in AboveTopSecret, once again, is here : www.thesolomongiants.com...
That’s all for now!



[Edited on 5/11/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man
I thought Prince William was the antichrist: www.angelfire.com...


Oh my gosh that's a huge long read! Haha! Nevertheless, I'm checkin it out for myself. As, I did hear that the 'aliens' are involved with the royal families on earth. Then again...where aren't they involved? ? ?



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
they are because they know that we think is real because of the bible is completly wrong..
they were there then and they know the religieus text is wrongly written down ect.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If you believe your own post then you must believe in the scriptures that give the idea of an anti-christ reality.
If you believe that, then you must also believe other things in said texts, such as the fact that the anti-christ is the son of Lucifer the fallen Angel.. if lucifer is an angel then it follows that angels are aliens...

Following this logic the entire bible was written about aliens for the most part hence god must be an alien also.

Hence god is not the creator in the sense that you are told he is but perhaps at best a geneticist that kick started life on this planet. A good deed to be sure, but not an all powerful and divine entity.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   





posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
IMHO I think you're simply tossing together random info in order to be able to post something. Your post was nowhere near fact and you simply dismissed other posters statements by using the old psychobabble classic "you haven't seen the truth because you aren't looking hard enough".

You're looking too hard for truth and what appears to be attention and you're ignoring the basic definitions of the words "theory" and "fact". Anybody can make a connection between the Bible and what our multimedia engourged minds want to believe with enough twisting & stretching but that doesn't make it fact.

By the way...maybe I'm reading too much into stuff like you but I found the Chimp/MJ comparison a tad bit offensive.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
SamaraMorgueAnn

Please explain your point about aliens being the anit-christ????



And whats with the MJ/Chimp thing, yeah he may act like one but does he deserved to be flamed like that? Yeah he does but dont tell anyone i wrote that!


oops too late



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I read someware, maybe the bible, that the anti christ is the spirit from the beast from the abyss who incarnates on the earth surface. What beter person to incarnate into then the president of the most powerfull nation on earth. "He shall decive even the elect"



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would have to somewhat agree with his findings.

There is little doubt that Jesus Christ had a spirit within himself. Some say he was the son of God, some would say he was just highly spirited.

And many would say the "grays" if they exsist, have no spirit.

So if Christ = spirit then the greys = non spirit

Christ, with spirit, grey without. "Christ" / "Anti Christ"

The question is, is Christ, the spirit? If he is, then anything without the spirit, by its very nature must be anti spirit, or ani Christ.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was clipping split ends from my hair when I thought of you. A forked tongue with no good purpose. Hey munchkin, instead of shooting your mouth off the way you are used to doing, with no evidence of having read anything, or contributing to the debate in any actual valid way, why don't you go scoot off and stand by the curb, because it's garbage day. Your mind could use some emptying in the correct place. As for my dismissing other posters, I don’t answer to EVERYONEs post! I don’t have to. And what YOU are talking is psychobabble. Your every response every time I see it is babble! Totally senseless! Talk about no facts. You seem to go on and on and ON about my or others lack of intelligence or effort when in fact you NEVER contribute ANYTHING of real value. You make it appear as though you are working on something, and it always turns out to be like some old ladies babblings about others’s posts! Get real Preest. I’ve been doing comparison work and actually getting results. You on the other hand are only flaming my efforts, my posts. Bag off bag man! And stick to the subject! Aliens are the antichrist. And because you are so blind and boring, you can’t seem to make any comparisons or distinctions that could even lead you to see anothers point of view, let alone what this post is all about! Go to the curb!

And as for you madwalrus911, don’t ask me my point. I’ve already put it down. I’m not here to teach kindergarden.
And the picture comparison if you are not familiar with a little bit of light jesting then you surely won’t understand it either when I tell you I was talking about real life evidence. And that even when you have it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, it may mean nothing to some, as in the O.J. trial. Too bad you have only a one dimensional mind like preest over there.





posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
SamaraMorgueAnn

Your' posts may not always show many facts, if any at all, but I still like them. There are times that you provide tons of facts but I feel I'm just to slow to put all the pieces together
You have a cool way of not just coming right out and telling everyone what you're thinking. You try to stimulate our minds with all kinds of tools like art and such. Sometimes facts do pop up but they aren't used correctly. Sometimes they are used correctly.

I just kind of like how you allow your mind to brainstorm and you're not afraid to free flow. This is great because you come up with interesting ideas. It's also good that people question your ideas cause then we all get into the theory you brought up.

I'm stating the obvious here, so sorry about that, but we need both kinds of minds. One like yours that kinda flows and comes up with ideas and theories. We also need the kind that disects every little bit of a theory to see if it could be proven as truth, like Preest.

I am interested in this theory and hopefully more will be brought up to validate it.

I do understand that this is a dumb post on my part but this has me interested because SamaraMorgueAnn and Preest are such polar opposites when it comes to how they think but it's the fact that they are debating that captured my interest. Even though they are so different I have always liked both of their posts. Same goes for a few others in here. Kinda like an all star cast or something.


[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Mandalorianwarrior]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Our society doesn't always reward people for allowing their minds to free flow and it's a real shame. Facts and all that are essential but there's so much more to everything than that.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I agree with NephraTari in this. It doesn't seem that all aliens are evil, or bad and if we are to somewhat believe some of the things the bible and other ancient texts say, there are good aliens and evil aliens, not all are the same.

Then again i haven't talked to any alien spieces, and probably neither have any members of ATS, so even thou i keep an open mind, i don't let it wide open and accept every story that i read about as fact.

If all alien spieces wanted to destroy us or use us, it would have been better to have done it a long time ago when we were still crawling from the last major global event that set us back to the stoneage.

In this there seems to be, according to ancient texts, a difference between some of the aliens spieces which are trying to help us and others who might have more devious plans for us.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
I was clipping split ends from my hair when I thought of you. A forked tongue with no good purpose. Hey munchkin, instead of shooting your mouth off the way you are used to doing, with no evidence of having read anything, or contributing to the debate in any actual valid way, why don't you go scoot off and stand by the curb, because it's garbage day. Your mind could use some emptying in the correct place. As for my dismissing other posters, I don’t answer to EVERYONEs post! I don’t have to. And what YOU are talking is psychobabble. Your every response every time I see it is babble! Totally senseless! Talk about no facts. You seem to go on and on and ON about my or others lack of intelligence or effort when in fact you NEVER contribute ANYTHING of real value. You make it appear as though you are working on something, and it always turns out to be like some old ladies babblings about others’s posts! Get real Preest. I’ve been doing comparison work and actually getting results. You on the other hand are only flaming my efforts, my posts. Bag off bag man! And stick to the subject! Aliens are the antichrist. And because you are so blind and boring, you can’t seem to make any comparisons or distinctions that could even lead you to see anothers point of view, let alone what this post is all about! Go to the curb!
I actually pointed out quite honest and realistic facts that your facts aren't...well...facts. Aliens have not been proven, let alone their physical traits. Jesus being The Christ cannot be proven so to state there is an anti-christ is just as unprovable. You can whine all day about how mean I am and how you think mean people suck but it is what it is...just you taking my posts personal says alot about your maturity and intelligence level.

I am always open to different possibilities but this post was nothing more than a desperate attempt to connect these 2 subjects as "FACT" when in fact...it was far from it. There wasn't even a link to back this theory of yours. Your pathetic attempts to discredit my logic and line of questioning only further proves you aren't mature enough to debate your own baseless theory. You can use all kinds of harsh language but ultimately it was you that misrepresented your post...not me.

Come correct next time and stop flaming me for being skeptical and stating my opinion when I feel the need to. ATS is all about Denying Ignorance and I felt this post was ignorant. To each his own. Have a good one.






top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join