It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrants 'denied citizenship for demonstrating against British troops'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Illegal immigration goes up, crime goes up. Why? Because the person who breaks immigration laws will go on to break other laws. Amnesty? No way!! Why should criminality be rewarded with the prize of citizenship.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
more than 90 % of non western immigrants in western nations as the UK and my country the Netherlands are not willing to integrate in society.
they are over represent in crime and if you go to the jails in the Netherlands more then 3/4 of the populations of the jails put together are of non western country's
many of the people are attacking jews , homosexuals, lorry drivers bus drivers , shouting insults and raping our women and saying its there fould because of ther clothings.
In Paris many people are being attacked by north african mostly maroccans and every day there are over a dozen to a hundred cars being burned to the ground and I can go on and on but people
who are afraid to be made a racist or what ever are a saying that ther is no problem and even if there is a problem don't talk about it and it wil stop ..

so if you are integrating speaking the nation language and do your part in society like working for a change instead of stealing you are welcom.. and accept that you are in a christian / jewish / humanist country and stop pushing islam in to our society and accept our fews on free speech and stop herrassing people .. then your welcom
other wise first plane towards your native country is what you get and you will be denied entrance to the Eurpean union... you have to get on and life in africa or middle east were the culture is what you want instead of trying to get your culture as the leading one in our nation.

this is not racist remarks in my view point racism doesn't excist its away to make people quiet and silence critics .. so they don't have to take action towards a problem which is real..
if the fact is that many of the immigrants are in crime statistics the leading figure , and that fact is proven then there has to be act acordingly instead of saying ohhh no don't say that because that is racist..

this is what I am saying because of free speech because somethings have to be said.

Oh yes something else . if there are no problems with immigrants why are people like geert wilders on the rise why is the BNP getting more and more votes ect

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Someone should be held accountable for the whole debacle that was the Iraq campaign / war.

Hopefully the Iraq enquiry will provide all the facts that will enable us to prosecute those responsible.

Unfortunately I don't think that mis-leading Parliament and the public are criminal offenses?

And the fact that the enquiry will be held in secret, despite the wishes of The Armed Forces / Intelligence Service and the general public doesn't bode well.
I suspect we will only get the heavily censored version.

But none of that detracts from the hypocrisy and downright evilness shown by Muslim protesters.
They spout their hatred free from prosecution as The Police are scared to offend.
A placard saying 'Behead all Non-Muslims' can only be taken one way.
They take advantage of our benefit system then use our freedom of speech, something they deny themselves as it is the antithesis of Islam, to insult and offend our brave armed forces.
'Freedom of speech is western terrorism'.

Britain has a long and proud tradition of accepting immigrants into it's society and they have helped Britain develop and grow but these immigrants make no attempt to integrate and offer nothing positive whatsoever, indeed it is their stated long term aim to impose Sharia upon us all.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Solomons

Dont you mean he has more blood on his hands than any other leader?

After all Blair lied, time after time not only to the people of this country but also our service men and women, sold this country down the river, opened the floodgates for immigration in this country.. He should be impeached. I for one would be all for it.

I agree!
Immigration though is part of the agenda of all the three parties.Conservatives and liberals were complicit in it and will continue to be no matter if they get elected.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
I agree with all of this. We must allow immigrants in at a steady and sustainable level, right now some people, who want jobs, cannot get jobs partly as a result of the influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe.
Monk I will tell you something: Being myself from Eastern Europe, but not living in England (Thanks God!)I know many Poles who work there, and they do either the worst paid, dirtiest jobs or the ones which need the real qualifications, and for which there is not enough educated people on your island. They look after the old people, handicaped, they work on the construction or work in some niche hitech posts. So there is not so much competition as some try to prove. And it seems from the end of WWII when polish soldiers were no more needed Britain changed their policy. From my polish friends I know that being from "Backwaterstan" a anoter poster said is much better to get good live in England...There are some preferences, which I dont quite understand...A re you all suicidal there??? or what???
If the Poles etc nations come they do it because they cannot get the decent salaries in the Eastern Europe. Most of them is young and well educated. Their plan is to save some money and go home. Believe me our part of the world, however messed up by the war, by the soviet rules during the last 46 years is still good to live(1939y "strange war"Jalta, Teheran, Churchill, Roosvelt- do some googling if you dont know what it means) So our part of the world is quite viable, apart from the economy and even if we have some immigrants trying to get to Europe by the back doors, and geting state money, I cant see so much rasism...
To the contrary some of my friends who used to work in England came back because of morbid immigration policy there.
Of course its not all your fault, but as far as I know England is one of the models of Democracy- its you all who choose your rulers...so there is nothing to complain about. If You want the hosts of uneducated religious fanatics, lazy and hostile to your ways of live its up to you.
Only one thing: most of the immigrants from the Eastern Europe came to Your Island with with respect- to work and go home not to live on social aid system and make the dozens of children. Being in one United Europe we all must understand that there should be some minimal preferences for the Europeans, which I cant see really till now .

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Freedom of speech is Freedom of Speech...AND IS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

..by the way..i like the points system (it needs a couple of adjustments), it is allowing a lot of immigrants to become British and have a better life for themselves..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Circle

Agreed Circle, we have enough unskilled unemployed workers here in regards to British people, we do not need any more. If someone has something to offer the country in skills then let them in, if not no entry.

It is quite common for a group of Eastern Europeans to enter a workplace and offer themselves at half the cost of the English worker, i have heard of 3 cases within my area alone, not acceptable.

Only 3 cases- not so bad )

Anyway when your government introduced the law about the minimal salaries it was already big improvement.

Its possible that somebody was really desperate...maybe they ged fired from another job and badly needed some money to survive.

You know...its quite a way to come to England to work for so a small money... because anyway the salaries in the east of Europe also, however very slowly go up. Unemployment may be the reason some do that, but I think its more the British or international enterprises who employ the people directly in their countries, without even making them know what are normal salaries in England. Normally, I think its maybe about 70% of what the Brits get. Anyway its dumping, and the blame goes to the Enterprises and the employment agencies (as far as I know they were always doing ugly things there)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

Tell that to China. I think you'll find they disagree. Freedom of Speech is a law, not a human right...apparently...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
reply to post by St Vaast

You my friend, have a point, but this whole kicking out is so narrow minded, ignorant and immature. The NHS would collapse if we got rid of immigrants.

In some, high immigration areas of the UK, health tourism drains NHS resources.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by Laurauk

Again, totally agreed

My conclusion has been that TPTB have done this intentionally. Why would they allow this to happen to their own country unless they wanted to create tension and allow in the wrong people? The system sucks so hard that surely it must be intentional. It's the only logical conclusion for me. They've ruined us and we pay the price.

Hit the nail on the head. All of these solutions and ideas that we come up with, were already thought about before they put the 1st system in place. But you have to remember, mass brainwashing takes a long time, at least 20 years, enough time for the younger generations to become the mainstream.

Its like when you have a car or a gadget, they will come up with the perfect car, then they strip it of good qualities, like heated seats, cup holders etc. So they can sell you the crap but ok version, then slowly make it better.

TPTB are very smart indeed. Much smarter than any little person like ourselves can hope. Maybe smart isnt the word. Informed. They plan all this stuff like 30 years, at least, ahead.

Dont buy into all of it, you cannot change the system, if voting made a difference it would be illegal. Just sit back, enjoy the ride and focus on being a good person yourself.

No im not taking a defeatist attitude. Its just in order for something to change in Britain it would have to take the majority of the population...like 30 million, to stand up and say, hey we are not having x & y. BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

You are all in a prison with no bars.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

Yes, in an ideal world, freedom of speech should be for everyone.

Tell that to the protesters in Iran.
Or those living under Taliban control.
What about Saudi Arabia.

Freedom of speech, thought and choice are the antithesis of Islam.

Yet they in their hypocrisy use our freedom speech to insult and spread their message of hate.

There is a price to pay for freedom of anything my friend.

[edit on 3/8/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

If we had not signed up to the Human rights act, conrtibuted to the Lisbon Treaty, we as a country would not be in the state that we are in now.

It was that treaty, The Uk Signed up to allowing the influx of immigrants and outher eastern workers to the uk. The maximum amount was only meant tobe 20 thousand was it. Look at how many influxed alltogether. It ws 3 times the amount estimated by those in governement.

I am not one for sticking up for the tories, but it was the Labour Gov whom signed our Immigration policies away, when they signed the lisbon treaty.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

I agree with a points based system. I agree with bad behaviour and anti-social behaviour going against those trying for British citizenship.

I certainly do not agree with protesting being included and people being chastized because of this. Regardless of what the subject matter is, this country is supposed to be all about freedom of speech. What message does this put out to people? Shut up or pay the price?

What message? How about be a good immigrant until you get your passport, then once they have the passport they can exercise free speech, right?

It seems like a reasonable approach on the surface, I haven't studied all the details. But as long as they can exercise free speech after becoming citizens I don't see what the big deal is, there are a lot of citizen's rights they don't have until they become citizens, free speech is just one of many.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I think this is a wonderful idea to make them earn their citizenship by good behavior. Why let someone into your country who is going to refuse to integrate and who is going to protest your forces? Maybe we shoud start renouncing peoples citizenship based on the same grounds.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The British would do well to reanimate Enoch Powell!

Why do they need more non-indigenous invaders? I watch alot of Brit tv on cable. they have a corner on good sci fi in my opinion.

the kicker is that it seems that non-ethnic britains are everywhere.

You know there is a problem when there are ENTIRE areas that are now non British! Its getting almost that bad here in the US. When a group of "parasitic" people move in and keep ALL of their foreign ways and refuse to assimilate, the culture "host" is doomed to die.

Enoch Powell and the BNP are the antibodies.

No. I'm not British....I'm of German blood.
i can hear some of you going " oh that figures".

i'm not a nazi either....just a nationalist that believes in saving cultures including the ones that the other folks seem to be leaving. They need to fix their own problems at home. There is no reason to "export" their issues.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by felonius]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you don't approve of the behavior of a country's military, you shouldn't become a citizen of said country and begin supporting its military with your taxes.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
First and foremost, you should NEVER protest against the troops, they are )ust men and women who are doing their )obs, they don't decide what countries to invade"Liberate". If they disobey orders they go to gaol. If anything they should get our sympathies, they have to go to that hell hole and fight people who want to completely decimate them. They are forced to go in there without a clear strategy, proper or sufficient equipment, numbers etc and suppose to do a good )ob. They are getting slaughtered because of our pathetic government. SO if you want to PROTEST against the war, don't protest against our troops, BUT protest against the Government.

Secondly, Britain has never needed immigrants, we were never asked if we wanted immigrants but we were forced to take them. We are now approaching boiling point with room running out, when are they going to realise soon we wont be able to take anymore. They aren't adopting British culture, but retaining their own(Erosion of British Culture), we have a declining indeginous population, but does the government address that issue ? no, they take the short term fix and increase immigration. Their birthrates completely outnumber ours and yet the amount of immigrants coming in is ever increasing ? have the once Great british people gone mad ? Within 50 40 years the indiginous (White) Britain will be a minority in our own homeland. What then ? goodgame Britain.

We are told there is "strength through diversity" but is that really the case. The 2 emerging super powers [(China/India) both declared they are not immigration countries] put out slogans such as "Strength through unity", they are pretty much ethnic indians and ethnic chineese filling there county, so obviously that is something we should look at.

In my honest opinion there are people that rule this world behind the scenes who have ruled for millenia, and when a group of people go against them, they destroy that people. NOT necessarily by military means, but through immigration and destroying of the race. Look for example at Babylon,Egypt,Persia,Greece,Rome and now Western Civilisation (European countries + USA,CAN,AUS,NZ) mass immigration, like the past;our governments though are completely spineless and won't do anything to stop it. History has shown that civilisations that take mass foreign immigration into it, CANNOT survive. It also doesnt matter to these people how long it will take as they have all the time in the world.

My message is this. WAKE UP Europe and the West and realise what is happening to our People, and our Great Nations and reverse this great wrong perpetuated against our people. The time for change is now!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Some great answers on here, and lots of varying viewpoints.

But no one has yet answered the questions of who polices this? We'll be the ones footing the bill, as taxpayers, but how do they monitor for things like this?

Is is constant surveillance? I don't want to pay for that.

Will they be trying to identify people attending protests through CCTV images to determine if any are immigrants? Does that mean they'd be monitoring and IDing everyone?

Will they be routinely checking for ID cards at protests? Immigrants get them now remember.

What about mass protests like the G8? Would they be allowed to protest at things that affect the globe, and just not allowed to protest anything British?

It just seems very difficult to monitor this and make it work. Unless someone gets arrested by the police for their actions, it's not easy to identify them as an immigrant. But then the points would be removed for them commiting an offense. Unless we all get ID cards and get forced to show them when requested by the authorities.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Pretty simple really, if these undesirable immigrants are not allowed into Britain in the first place or are repatriated there would be no need to monitor and police them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
this is how this will work- liberal govts, be they tory or labour, will continue to come up with headline grabbing schemes, but in reality large numbers of immigrants will continue to enter the country and illegals will largely remain undeported- labour hates Britain and hates the western/christian culture which made us "Great" and it sees immigrants as an aid to its cultural/social revolution (which the tories now largely accept)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join