It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Bill May Advance Without Bipartisan Deal (NWO False Flag!?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Two Sides Take Health Debate Outside Capital

www.nytimes.com

WASHINGTON — As White House officials and members of Congress began fanning out across the country on Sunday to make the case for or against a health-care overhaul, Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said that the White House still preferred a bipartisan approach but hinted that it might consider moving forward without one.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Swine Flu as a Cover Up For H.R. 2159?
Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers
This is how they force you to take the shot...
There are no internment camps,Right ?

Mod Edit: Altered thread title to reflect actual article headline.
Please review link: Breaking Alternative News guidelines

[edit on 8/2/2009 by maria_stardust]

[edit on Sun, 02 Aug 2009 23:15:35 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said that the White House still preferred a bipartisan approach but hinted that it might consider moving forward without one.

This is what worries me...

The nation has become so divided over political ideology that the presiding party (in this case the Dems) will act childishly to achieve what they want.

The major problem is that even though health care policy is atrocious in the United States, we have bigger issues at hand!

When most American's are struggling to find jobs-- and not just unskilled labor, we are seeing College Educated Unemployment levels double from where they were a year ago.

www.bls.gov...

All across the board Americans are seeing job losses at record highs. Families are struggling to pay their bills and Congress is focused on just Health Care?

This brings me to my questioning of a False Flag Operation.

Hear me out... For some of you this is redundant, as I have beat this to a bloody pulp as of late, but the number of related coincidences keep adding up faster than I can follow.

The Swine Flu mess is a very overly hyped situation. When it first arose, I thought the timing was quite fishy in terms of MSM reception to when HR 2159 was trying to get passed through legislation

*see my first related thread below for background*

This bill was going to give the Attorney General full right to deny the right to bear arms to any American that was deemed as a "terrorist" or as a threat to society.

During this time, Swine Flu was announced as a new bug with these mutative features making it seem as though it was much more deadly than the normal strain of flu. Many of us here on ATS laughed off Swine Flu for a while...

...That is until announcements of the Pharma companies having begun working on the vaccine, but different than the 1976 Flu outbreak, the companies would be given 100% immunity should anything go wrong.

*see related thread number two for info here*

This has created a major uproar discussing issues of "Can they legally do this?" and "Will they try to make me have to take it?"

Heh.

Sometimes, us "nuts" who predict the sky falling are right. Lo and behold, Fox News reports about NORTHCOM and FEMA talking about a cooperation effort and setting up Quarantine Camps around the US

We also have threads discussing potential methods used for identifying people who have the vaccine versus people who don't.

*see related thread number three*

Now please realize in this case (related content number three) I don't place 100% confidence... This is reported by a "Retired State Trooper" and doesn't have the same credence as say something that is overtly reported in the MSM. Regardless, a scary coincidence yet again.

This brings me to a final point for now, job postings on the National Guard Website for MPs to guard new detainee centers across the United States.

*see related thread number four*

Why would this new job position open on the eve of a "major Flu outbreak?"

Before I begin to lose everyone, let me tie this all together:

*Big Pharma is making new drugs that don't have guaranteed effectiveness and may have terrible side effects.

*HR 2159 is a bill designed to try to limit your Constitutional right to bear arms and threatens your right to defend yourself from a growingly fascist government. The bill is currently sitting on Capitol Hill and the status of this bill as of right now is:

Latest Major Action: 6/12/2009: Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

www.washingtonwatch.com...

*A New Job opening is formed for new guards right after an announcement is made about a joint effort between FEMA and NORTHCOM to ensure what they call "order"

*Potential methods are being examined to ensure the masses receive their vaccinations.

"But wait Sliadon-- this is nice and all, but what does this have to do with Health Care? And why would TPTB want Health Care to be a top priority?"

Hmm... glad you asked.

What easier way to ensure the masses receive their death serum then by making it where America has access to health care? How can the family say they didn't have access to the vaccination when the Military hauls them off to a Quarantine Camp when they had the chance from the beginning?

Oh, and you can forget being able to defend yourself when they barge through your front door... Remember HR 2159? Yeah, you had a cousin who was a member of the NRA and a grandfather who married a Middle Eastern woman, you are considered "dangerous" and therefore have lost the right to bear arms.

Is the sky falling?

Or am I just Chicken Little running around crazy?

I hope it's just the latter....

-Sliadon

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

The only reason the Democrats are pushing this bill if because they think that Americans are stupid enough to give them the next four years for saving the nations poor.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I would write my allegations off as being fear-mongering before I would suspect the actions be for the purpose of rallying voter turn out.

Regardless of who ends up with the taxes from healthcare, the lower class who who be gaining healthcare still have taxes too. American's hate their taxes.

What I see here is a growing combination of small steps initiated toward a greater sinister end game.

Kinda hard to call us crazy for being afraid of the FEMA Death Camps now that the Military is on their side...

Kinda hard to call us fear-monger's about the vaccine when TPTB are trying to provide health care to all making it hard to have a legitimate excuse for refusing the treatment when we know (public knowledge) that the government wants to create Quarantine Camps (Please now refer to previous point if you need clarification).

I really, really wanna laugh about this in a few months. Hop on ATS and read a thread that says "Hey guys... remember the time Sliadon thought the sky was falling..." and have a good chuckle about it. Right now I'm not so convinced it will happen...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Have a little self confidence, friend.

Your post is well thought out and , perhaps unfortunately, follows a logical thought process.

It does paint a grim picture, but certainly sensible. Hard, in fact, to add anything that would really discredit it.

Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I appreciate your encouragement Clark, although the taste is a little bittersweet with the content and all

Regardless, cheers!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would like to thank you, not many have the same thinking process as me, but you hit it word for word. I also have another fear, one is this H1N1 vaccine...., think about it, why would they make it mandatory for people to take this shot UNLESS it is spiked with the virus.

A few months back, didn't a pharmaceutical company got caught sending a vaccine to somewhere in Europe only to find out it had the real virus in it, and you never knew what happened to that company, everything was hush hush.

I have a funny feeling they will try and pass this health care bill while everyone's on vacation or have one of those 2 a.m. deals with only 3 voting on it.

Star & Flag my friend.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Yes,

What you are referring to is when Baxter mistakenly sent cultures which had Avian Flu in them to various labs across Europe. There was some talk of this here on ATS when it happened, as it made many a people angry!

Heres the thread if you needed a refresher about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Tin Foil Hat is now on, and glued to my scalp...

So check this out, my thread is up for about 1 1/2 hours and then the name gets changed by a Mod to reflect the title of the news article...

Only thing is, the title of the existing new article was "White House Signals Health Bill May Advance Without Bipartisan Deal"

mine was "Health Bill May Advance Without Bipartisan Deal (NWO False Flag!?)"

Here are the rules with Breaking News Articles:

*Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted. Obviously, some editorial latitude will be allowed if the original headline is too long (gets truncated), too obscure or already biased. If the headline is biased or otherwise inapporpriate, provide a descriptive headline that is accurate and reflects the article you're submitting.

The only way that mine was out of line was the (NWO False Flag!?) statement...

Or was the case when I posted it. I'm not suggesting that TPTB have agents here on ATS who spend all day reading our posts and try to derail our progress but this is very, very weird.

More than likely, all that happened was the NY Times updated their story.

But what gets me is that it is the same hyperlink, but leads to a completely different story.

Don't believe me? Read the snippet at the top of this and then click on the link. Tell me where in the link my snippet is.

Here is a post from a website that happens to talk about my link as well. They have slightly more text included from the original article and include the link as well. Again, the link brings to to what my link does.

www.democraticunderground.com...

IT ISN'T THE SAME ARTICLE ANYMORE

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes, they are talking about a government takeover of health care

SHOCK UNCOVERED: Obama IN HIS OWN WORDS saying His Health Care Plan will ELIMINATE private insurance

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Tax on middle-class Americans as part of a health care overhaul. health care overhaul needs funding from somewhere.

2 Obama officials: No guarantee taxes won't go up
2 Obama administration officials can't guarantee middle-class Americans won't see tax hike
By Philip Elliott, Associated Press Writer
On Sunday August 2, 2009, 9:24 pm EDT
Buzz up! 523 Print.WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama's treasury secretary said Sunday he cannot rule out higher taxes to help tame an exploding budget deficit, and his chief economic adviser would not dismiss raising them on middle-class Americans as part of a health care overhaul.

As the White House sought to balance campaign rhetoric with governing, officials appeared willing to extend unemployment benefits. With former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan saying he is "pretty sure we've already seen the bottom" of the recession, Obama aides sought to defend the economic stimulus and calm a jittery public.

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and National Economic Council Director Larry Summers both sidestepped questions on Obama's intentions about taxes. Geithner said the White House was not ready to rule out a tax hike to lower the federal deficit; Summers said Obama's proposed health care overhaul needs funding from somewhere.

finance.yahoo.com...

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That adds some credence to my reply to marg6043, but I am not sure how you are relating this to what research I have done?

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Just passing along some more info that may help.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I will say that your video does add to the creepiness...

By eliminating private insurance, if you follow my paranoid logic that has brought me thus far... the government would have full control of the health care. That would make it easier to administer the vaccine (which I am assuming to be used to wipe out large amounts of people).

I had a scary conversation with a friend the other day... But first read this article from 2007:

www.technovelgy.com...

That was technology that TPTB allowed to be reported... I'm sure that RFID chips even smaller than that exist now.

Going out on a limb, lets say population control isn't the goal of this. Rather, the goal is to implant these chips into everyone. With the size of the chips being so miniscule, whats to stop Big Pharma from dropping a chip into each vial of the vaccine? As a result, all recipients of the vaccine are now "chipped" and we have all heard the doom and gloom about the chips being activated with our information on them and if TPTB don't approve our actions, they turn our chips off, and in essence we no longer exist as we can't access our credit cards or banks or any information anymore.

Whoa Nelly, a storm is on the horizon....

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Try this

Obama Nazi Health-Care Plan Revolves Around Hastings, Agency of the British Crown's Eugenics Moveme

www.larouchepac.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Thank you! I'm (unfortunately) glad to see others are connecting the dots as well. People around me are looking at me like I have 3 heads. But some are starting to wake up from the seeds I've planted. I've actually had a few people ask me questions as they are beginning to see the whole picture come into focus.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The only way Obama is going to get money to start this program is making the program and entitlement program, I have been telling people on other threads about this, but many people have not idea what an entitlement programs is.

Is just like SS, Medicare and Medicaid, they get the money out of your paycheck and is nothing you can do about it.

That is why part of the bill refers to accessing peoples sources of income and banks accounts.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You are correct in your assertion that money is going to be coming out of paychecks, Obama has announced now that taxes will be subject to increase.

News Article:

Obama officials: Taxes may rise to pay health care

However, creating a system of entitlement doesn't explain why such emphasis is being currently placed on Healthcare over other sectors of the American nation while such a turbulant time in our economy.

I know that leading it to Big Pharma and Swine Flu is a big stretch, but this theory brings all of the current loose ends that the MSM and TPTB are leaving out in their Official Stories.

It's just hard to sit back and say that Obama is only wanting to hike taxes when you have legislation passing through that is aimed at stripping your Constitutional right to bear arms if you a considered a threat, while at the same time a highly sensationalized flu is on the horizon, you add on protection to the creators of the vaccine and begin presales to numerous nations (check out my Israel Swine Flu thread HERE ), and then you force through a health bill designed to give all American's health care during the biggest forcasted flu season in generations?? And the only faith you can have is that the Pharma's get it right on their first try because they are skipping many of the preliminary stages to expedite the vaccine by flu season??

At some point you have to wake up and realize that something fishy is happening. And I think that we are at a critical point right now...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Trust me you will not find in this board a more conspiracy believer than me

but I take each issue one issue at a time, sorry I just realized the conspiracy angle of the thread.

I do agree with you, just to let you know.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No problem Marg

I'm not suggesting that my theory is 100% right... Gosh I hope that I am a billion light years off and we'll have a chuckle at me about it later for me having been so silly. The coincidences do keep piling up though...

Back to my News Headlines...

-Sliadon

<<   2 >>

join