It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgaria is a lesbian,sexist country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I agree. Be an entrepreneur of sorts. If you can't find a job, make one.

Oh, something else I just thought of... I'm a freelance writer and on the website I use to find jobs (Elance.com) I often see projects posted by people who need something written in another language or translated.

If that's something you think you can do, maybe you could try that.

And as a woman, I'm sorry that you're being treated unfairly because of "feminists". It is definitely a sexist mentality to think that women are preferable in jobs that interact with people and men should work the "hard labor" jobs.

It's the same here in the States alot... for instance, if you go to a WalMart you generally only see women working the cash registers while men are stocking the shelves. Some women (especially WalMart employees) are not very friendly though, and some men aren't predisposed to hard labor.

Good luck, man. I feel for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

is that your pic in your avatar?
lose the glasses.
also, why only a bar, is that all there is to do is drink?
If so, where do people get the money to drink? find out and then do that. stop raggin' on the ladies. I'd much rather have the hot blonde serving me, providing she doesn't leave my glass empty, than you, even if you don't leave the glass empty either.

c'est la vie, or somethin'.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
bulgaria is not so advanced and open minded to have a courieor or catering jobs... only thing im good is fixing and maintaining a pc,like no one else,and again i dont know a way to advertise my self even though im probably the best out there.and i cant find that kind of a job since its allready taken by people who cant even fix ur pc and they just charge you.
i agree that some jobs are for girls and some for men, but still some man do better at girly jobs and reverse.

as for you man,thats a very insulting thing to say.
first off you dont have to look at me but the WAITRESS whos going to make you feel good and come back again.couse we have waitresses here in the bars.
second thats just sexist,you dont go to a bar just to hit on a bartender,just bring you girlfriend or date.
and third half of the customers maybe men,but here more then a half are GIRLS,and guess what i think girls like a MAN bartender.
cmon be honest,sexist but girls cant stand each other,when they come theyr more then happy to give me a smile or eyeballing
and fourth yea i thought that glasses were ugly but guess what,theyr actualy cute to girls,ive had my problems but now i do allright with the ladies,and i dont think glasses should make me feel ugly.

the people find work even if they have to brake stones to live,like a construction site,and even IF THEY DONT HAVE MONEY TO EAT,they will still go to a bar in the night,thats the kinda people we are.
and im not raging on the ladies,i go a little sexist my self,but i try to be equal,but when they just treat me like crap i get mad

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

dude, i hate to say it, but the real world is a lot harsher than me. I could give two #s if you call me sexist. i like female waitresses a bit more, not a lot more, but a bit more. i've date a few waitresses i've met at bars..kept me comin' back. i can only speak for myself.

if you can't advertise your pc skills that's your problem, especiallyif the others seem incompetent. Dude if yo move to canada you'd better move to a big city out east or else vancouver or you politically correct ideas are gonna come crashed down on yo in the form of slaps to the face.

being real with ya here, buddy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
yes we didnt mean to start a fight here,i know what are you talking about,i guess in ottawa its going to be allright,i wont rage if i cant be bartender there,ill be a imigrant,i wont rage if i have to cut trees or something.
hey if you ask me i also would like female bartenders to serve more afcrouse haha,but when i start to work as a bartender then it different : D
but dont you think a girl bartender is so great,most of waitresses/bart. here probably wont even make a smile if u leave them a big tip.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

that's the whole thing man. my tips are based on service, not tit, size. however if they wanna take advantage of the known traits of males while i'm there i'm all game and will exploit that.

Dude there's work in ottawa. the thing in canada about getting a job is don't miss a day, and be professional. if you wanna learna lotta people will teach you. with your background, look for transferrable tickets pertaining to osystems that pertain to you. Also, the weather kinda sucks there.

I'd reccomend the shuswap in bc.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with Bulgarian lesbians.

I repeat there is nothing wrong with Bulgarian lesbians.

Unless certain factors are added in.

But I am guessing that you are from Bulgaria by your English? I have seen some of your posts and honestly I am not trying to sound like an asshole here.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
yea i write and talk a little street'y,i shouldnt had watched "how high" when i was learning english xaxa.
i dont have a problem with gays/lesbians,just if lesbians dont treat man like crap and gays dont hit on me.
i will be in my cousin family in ottawa so i guess i will do allright,im all about learning and doing professional,so i just need a little luck finding a two month job so i can have some pocket money when i go to canada.
i guess ill take the "family support" way to be legal imigrant.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
There is nothing wrong with Bulgarian lesbians.

I repeat there is nothing wrong with Bulgarian lesbians.

Unless certain factors are added in.

But I am guessing that you are from Bulgaria by your English? I have seen some of your posts and honestly I am not trying to sound like an asshole here.

i laughed at this post like i haven't in awhile.
...I repeat!!!....classic.

stillalive: your demeanor says that you are too easily bossed around. stop apologizing, he was being sarcastic, even, endearing with you.
lol
when you get to canada, hit me up if you have any questions. i mean that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i just got back from an interview for waiter at some hotel.
you know the salary they offered me? 120$ a month +5%(bulls**t)
so about 150$ a mounth? i..i..i just dont have words man,i suppose i have to get a good laught out of this. for god sake you make 150$ in two days!and you get ur salary every week!
when we start week we take our first salary after a month and a half
i guess ill search for other jobs.

thx man,i have lots of questions.
about visa,ways to legaly imigrate but my cousin family s gonna take care of that.
im interested in
- when do i get healthcard,and if i get sick i have to wait 10 hours to see a doctor?
- how do i get a good resume,and how do i negotiate with employers.
- i can live a nice life,with a nice apartment if i work right?with no worry about being poor?
- how come every girl there is named "maryse" or "anna-marie" and theyr all extremly hot and frenchy

i cant think of any good question right now,ill think later

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

actually i make that in less than a day lol....
come on down to canada dude, our dolla is the # right now.
...and yes we got hit by the recession a year ago that's four hour's work and we're on an upswing.
booyah you know yo ulove canada.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
also can i get a pc maintance job like going fixing peoples screwed pc's?or do i need to attend college to get a license or something?couse i can really make a living with that.
other than that i cant wait to get off the plane with a bottle of maple syrup,and a hockey tickets,waving a canada flag and talkin about cutting trees and wearing shirts XD

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
bulgaria is not so advanced and open minded to have a courieor or catering jobs... only thing im good is fixing and maintaining a pc,like no one else,and again i dont know a way to advertise my self even though im probably the best out there.and i cant find that kind of a job since its allready taken by people who cant even fix ur pc and they just charge you.

Here is your advertising flyer:

Is your PC still broken, even though you just had it fixed? Put the boots to your repairman and hire me. I guarantee my work. When I fix it, it stays fixed!

Dude, use some imagination. You sound like a lardass to me. Get out there and kick butt!

P.S.: Don't come to Canada with your attitude. We need people who can hit the ground running and overcome all opposition. This is not a lardass country!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thx for the idea man but lol dont worry with tha hate,,,im not a lardass and will work with a smile in my face in canada,and the pc's here..i HOPE THEY STAY laggy

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You need a very high maintenance Bulgarian girlfriend who wants to emigrate to Canada with you. Someone to turn the thumbscrews on you when you start to slack off. Maybe not that, but you don't sound like a self starter to me.

Maybe I just don't understand the Bulgarian milieu. It looks very interesting to me on the internet, like a nice place, very picturesque, attractive people, very central European.

There have to be business possibilities there. People want to spend their money. It's your job to figure out what to sell them. Nothing illegal of course. A criminal record could keep you out of Canada.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
im a selfstarter as they get i can assure you,i look everysingle whole day for a job and im just stressed to the max,and when im not working i spend my whole day cleaning the house,so i dont just sit around man.
as for the girlfriend,i must be very stupid to get a bulgarian girl with me,some golddiger to spend my money and come with my couse im going to succeed,no way man,,,no way! i may get a canadian girl to keep me going up' but still im only 20,do i seriusly need a nagging woman to nag me to talk with my boss about promotion every day?

i can be lazy sometimes but SO IS EVERYONE so dont hate man,i dont want the thread to turn into a flame fest so someone better just close it

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm not hating you. I'm just talking very plainly to you. I feel your frustration. I know you are sincere. Maybe I have been a little too lighthearted about all this.

The fact of the matter is that you are in a tough spot and need to generate income.

My advice is to decide on any business plan that has a reasonable chance of success and then form a team, not with the guy you drink beer with, but with a man or woman who is as serious about getting out of there as you are and will work together with you to make some kind of successful business.

If I have one serious criticism, it is that you don't seem very flexible about what you are willing to do. Try to think dynamically. Plan a series of jobs. Things that might create other exploitable connections for you.

This shouldn't be a long thread. You need to plan and act.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
thanks man,i hang out only with my canadian cousin now,i got rid off all the moochers by now.i have 2-3 friends, some from far away and im happy.
as for planing i guess, everyday i go into a security company and ask for job (i have experience) so they will probably take me if they have place.
my teacher from the bartending course has also promised me a position as soon as one bar finish repairs but will see.and i also watch the ads,but its pointless to work for 120$ a month,when i can wait a little more and get a decen job for 300$ a month,as i need around 600$ more so i can have pocket money.plus afcourse our canadian ministry is in ROMANIA,so in order to get a visitors visa i need to get on a buss,but atleast the ticket is just 15 bucks,but the visa probably costs 150$ ):

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is the last thing I have to say.

Think seriously about trying to create any and I mean any (as long as it is legal) form of self employment. Young people should try to be self employed at least in some part time capacity. Being your own boss, in any part of your working life is a pearl beyond price.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
thank you very much man,i know,i guess being a pc wizz is my easyest way

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join