It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgaria is a lesbian,sexist country

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
for the 10000 time im calling for a job as a bartender only to get "sorry we want only girls"
there are girls bartending,there are girls selling in shops
there are girls RIDING grocery supply buses
im not sexyst...i just want a equal oportunity,ok if some girls wants to be a bartender cool,but CMON ALL THE GIRLS WORK,when i cant even afford to buy a ticket OUT OF THIS #^@^ COUNTRY.
i am mad as hell,i will do man if i *snip* have (omg) to but i will get money to get in canada, i hope this lesbian sexyst corrupted country burns to the ground!
i hope iran nukes the hell of us!
i hope every mean jerk dies!
and i hope every sexist sorry excuse for a woman here dies!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Same way in Vegas, nothing to cry about.

think about it, if you owned a bar, wouldnt you want hot chicks working there in order to attract customers?

I sure as hell would.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
there is truth in that,but still alot of girls go in coffes/bars and bartenders are also being "hit on",but first of the government should issue an order of giving equal oportunity,so i can stop feel like a black man in the 50's.
i know about vegas,all the rich man go there,yes sure girl bartending allright.
but in bulgaria plovdiv CMON,what are we supposed to work,mines?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Are the mines hiring?

If so, then yes.

Remember, you dont have to like it, you just have to do it.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by TheAftermath]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
let me explain you,im sorry i ranted so much,but you have to see.
work is scarce! only the professionals get work(old people).
what oportunity our youth has like me and all the other teens?
to work for a job for a 200$ a month?well guess what you cant even get that job
couse 99% they want girls or someone super experienced superman,and they always end up hiring a complete jackass

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Did you ever think that you might need to improve your interview skills or dress differently or something to that effect? I guess what I am saying is that maybe you are the problem, like for instance maybe you negative attitude. If so, then you can find what it is and fix it. No offense.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAftermath

Are the mines hiring?

If so, then yes.

Remember, you dont have to like it, you just have to do it.

I dont know if its sexist or not, is ti education or the genes, but our society works like this: the average young man is better with the wrenches, hamers etc hardware than average girl. And average girl is better with the drink mixing, cooking and they , usually serve it with much more grace...
What makes me a bit nervous is when they do it not so well, and when the vendors in the hardware stores know, nothing about the stuff they sell.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yes men i know what you mean,i try to look good,to say i care for my job and i really study bartending as a art,and then you see 90% of the waitresses being completly rude and not even giving a smile when you live them a big tip ):
in the market you see this girl that is..dont know what face cream is..
and in the bar you see some bimbo that cant even make coffe
meanwhile i do liqiors in home and learn all about garnish and new cocktails,and in just..unemployed man...unemployed
maube i should change my sexuality..with a operation you know..?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm a bartender too, jobs are hard to find everywhere, even here in Vegas.

Have you tried getting a foot in the door as a barback?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
there arent even jobs for that,in the week days there are job openings,but they never call,or they are looking for women.
dont know why,i finished my bartending course,and i worked in diferent security guard.they sometimes call about security guard jobs,couse they see i have experience but now even they dont call.
i guess ill redo my entire biography with a nice pic with a big smile and lots of lies and good stuff about me,including a bartending/waiter diploma,and work experience n stuff,english language,computer skills etc..
i guess i just need a little luck.
i just need a two months work.but no one will know that XD
anyway really i want EQUALITY,i know woman started controling the world everywhere but this is just madness HERE! and they just date every punk
or reject...as they work and man dont,,they just keep on dating even
bigger jerks,no offence women,but ive lost fate in bulgaria.
i will take my computer and bartending knowledge in canada and help
canada develop with everything i can,even with my blood.
ill just go to a blood camp..and give blood or something(and i really hate that)
atleast they like me and want me there..and can hire me and promote me dam it!

i will even run around fixing complete strangers pc's with a clean install and tune up for a mere 5$ or even free..just to help canada and give a big middle finger to bulgaria!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yup, you said the magic word: LIE

When all else fails, lie on the resume.

It worked for me

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
thanks man your right,everybody lies,i heard alot of storyes even for bartenders.
even in good countrys they want HUGE amounts of professionalism and time spend workoing for a crappy job,and here its even worse,i guess if they can screw me i can screw them too...
thanks for helping seriously even though i ranted as a child
these forums really are a inteligent place

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well lying isnt exactly the smart way, sometimes its just the most effective.

Remeber the words of the famous scholar George Costanza:

"It's not a lie if you believe it".

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dress up as a gay and get an interview at a local gay bar. I am sure you will be able to find work then

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
for the 10000 time im calling for a job as a bartender only to get "sorry we want only girls"
there are girls bartending,there are girls selling in shops
there are girls RIDING grocery supply buses
im not sexyst...i just want a equal oportunity,ok if some girls wants to be a bartender cool,but CMON ALL THE GIRLS WORK,when i cant even afford to buy a ticket OUT OF THIS #^@^ COUNTRY.
i am mad as hell,i will do man if i *snip* have (omg) to but i will get money to get in canada, i hope this lesbian sexyst corrupted country burns to the ground!
i hope iran nukes the hell of us!
i hope every mean jerk dies!
and i hope every sexist sorry excuse for a woman here dies!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

It is very difficult to find a job anyplace right now. I understand your anger but I think it stems from being unemployed and broke. I don't believe you want your homeland nuked and I don't believe you want the ladies to die. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. I am sure Canada is a great place to live judging from the Canadians I have met on this site but the jobless rate there is just as bad as other places. Hang in there and things will get better. I speak from experience and old age! You have heard the expression "the grass is always greener", well it usually isn't. I hope and pray you get a call today for a really great job. You have alot of passion in you that can be used in a possitive and money making way. Peace little brother.....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
Dress up as a gay and get an interview at a local gay bar. I am sure you will be able to find work then

Maybe you meant this as a joke but seriously if I was younger I would consider it. All of the homosexuals I have met are good hard working people. They are respectful and clean and usually have good incomes and ethics. I didn't meet any until I was in the Military and I have to admit that I was very predudice against them. Then I was forced to spend time working with them and found out I had no grounds for negative attitudes toward them. I have had to admit fault many times but I always count it as a growing experience. Peace to all!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
thanks man, but from what ive heard from my cousin,its a little better in canada when it comes to workplaces,theyr still hiring,they want young imigrants,they sayd if im under 35 and know english they will love me.so i put my money in there XD
its not that im broke,i live like a prince but im kinda good and emotional and most of the people here are evil rude and stupid.
not that im a flower but still, for the gay thing
yea i would,i admit i feel terrible when a gayman is hitting on me,but i dont hate on em...theyr just like us,but they rub theyr sexuality in our nose XD
i saw a opening place for a security guard with pretty cool salary,i hope i dont have to work like a animal for that high salary,here like everyone works 12 hours a day.
hold hands for me guis>_< i need to get this job,i have much experience as a security guard,i think theyll like me^_^

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I hope it will work for You! But anyway you cannot really respect the other contries if you hate your own. Me too Im from the eastern post soviet country so I know how that damn "transformation" thing goes for the most.
Besides I know I have meet some bulgarian people, and usually was positiveli suprised how high level they represent, also the ones who remember the communist state but even their mentality seems to be unafected by that damn system and their thinking is healty. I think Bulgaria, with your ancient history, nice nature and of course its people has still great potential and will rise one day.
I think there is always a honest way to make living without changing sexual preferences or even ones sex )

All the best for you Camerade!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
tanks man,very smart nice people,we invented the computer,but still the turkish slavery did as bad,and we got stupid,mean and we started living in myseri without uprising,while our mafiots and politics ride BMWs.
and were kinda jealousy and evil/backstabing,most of us,even a bulgarian in foreign country can backstab or do bad to another bulgarian just couse hes jealous,i on the other hand will stay far away from bulgarian girl and will date a canadian girl,with the name "maryse" if i can find one xaxa xD
as far as i think communism sucks,communism old people are mean jerks,and life in canada rocks xD

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I know they are looking for labour in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Other places are tougher.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time in Bulgaria. I have done some internet surfing about Bulgaria as a tourist destination and it looks great. They seem to have a lot of luxury spas there, catering to wealthy people.

It seems to me if a lot of women are working in your country it might open up possiblilities of working for these women, doing things that they don't have time to do because they are working.

Here is a suggestion. Start your own shopping and errrand running service catering to women who don't have time to shop for groceries or do errands because they are too busy at work.

Think along those lines. Money circulates from those who have to those who don't have. What can you do to get those people to pay you for what they can't do for themselves?

Edit:

I just had another idea. Bicycle Courier!!.

In Toronto there are young guys with bicycles who take documents that need immediate delivery from office to office downtown. You could start a whole business doing that and even have people working for you. Even if you only work for yourself, that kind of business should be easy to start if your live in a city.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join