It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exoopolitics Summit never seen before Apollo UFO pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi,

I would like to share this video that was taken at the exopolitics summit in Barcelona the 25th of july.

It is Bob Dean that is showing pictures that were given to him from former NASA employees that worked on the Apollo program.

Apparently (from what Bob Dean said) 40 rolls of film had been deleted or hidden from the public by NASA.

In the video below in order to see the pictures that he is showing I recommend that you skip the vid to 26 mn.

These are hidden pictures taken from various Apollo programs, and to be honest, some of them are absolutely mind blowing.

Having been on ATS as a lurker for so many years ( and a member since only 2007) I have never seen these pics before.

What do you thin k ?

video: ( I had problems to embed the youtube link on this page, so I've put the direct youtube link)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Monte-Carlo]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here are some of the interesting pictures:

Apollo 12:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/848ebf38bbb2.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo 11:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5cfbba53ba8.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo 12:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1a8742450a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo 14: ( Please note that the white line has been added to indicate the indication the object is moving)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f54ff77ed61.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo 14:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1280949133b0.jpg[/atsimg]

5 Miles wide UFO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd3e3d1f333b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Monte-Carlo

can anybody take this guy serioulsy? bob dean is a clown.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All of the Apollo images have been and can be seen. But when the ID numbers are intentionally misrepresented by Bob Dean and the images he presents are of such dreadful quality, it makes it a bit difficult to track them down.

Here is a proof sheet of the entire roll #50 from Apollo 12
www.hq.nasa.gov...
As you can see, AS12-50-7346 (or is it 7348?) is not what Dean has presented. Instead, he has shown a very (very) low quality scan of AS12-51-7553, which features a very prominent reflection.

Bob Dean is lying...about all of the images he shows.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well I do agree with your statement, but what I find intriguing are those supposed hidden NASA pictures.

That is the point of this thread

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage

Just the fact that the quality of the pictures are low, makes you question the auntenticity of them.

Thanks, for showing that he is a fraud !

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All I see is some blurry smudges that you see everyday here on ATS.

The images are like ink blots on a paper, everyone can see a shape of their liking, its open to interpretation. Some people are fooling everyone on a mass scale and I'm truly surprised to see everyone in the hall taking every word of the speaker as truth.

Its a shame.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Yeah exactly ! Especially when you hear that most of them were clapping when looking at these pictures......

I just can't understand the true motive of doing that. Fame ?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, all the Apollo 12 photos are available, eh?

Please tell me how I can find the frame Foto NASA#AS-12-51-8553, because is doesn't show up in the NASA Apollo 12 index.

The Index for Magazine 51 shows the following frame numbers, and then goes on to Magazine 52 and then Magazine 57 with the highest frame number being 8455.

Apollo 12 Magazine 51/R (Color) Frames 7460-7588

Apollo 12 Magazine 52/S (B & W) Frames 7589-7762

Apollo 12 Magazine 57/FF (B & W) Frames 8441-8455

The Index is @: www.hq.nasa.gov...

So, have these images been withheld, or am I looking in the wrong place?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

As you have noticed, the highest frame number on Magazine R (51) is 7588. I don't think the Hasselblad magazines held 1093 frames.

All of the images are not available on the Surface Journal site. LPI has the complete catalog from the Hasselblad cameras but many of the scans are of low quality. www.lpi.usra.edu...

The images have not been withheld. You're looking in the wrong place but it's not your fault. There is no such image ID. It is made up. It is false. It is a lie. Probably because when someone bothered to look it up they would find out what the image actually is. The image claimed to be AS12-51-8553 is actually AS12-50-7341 and is of the Saturn V third stage. (as most recently pointed out here) and is, for some reason, a very very poor copy.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c87b8102e2c.png[/atsimg]

Tell me again.
Who's hiding information? Who's lying?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Its a nice story he presented, anyway...my question is, who is the tard at the end of Dean's presentation that's been to Mars?
He looks like he needs to lay off the Romulan Ale....

Seriously, what's this Deacon guys' story? anyone familiar?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Photo NASA # AS-12-51-8553 looks like it's been intentionally had the gain adjusted up so high that it appears to look like the negative. This reverses the image hiding certain aspects and accentuating others so that it looks like a saucer. Changing the number makes it quite clear that it's an intentional misrepresentation.
Why would Dean do this? Was he also duped about the authenticity of the photos?
I don't think he's the sort of guy who would intentionally mislead the people.
Quite often those who have an agenda will slip the odd bit of disinformation into an activist's portfolio through a seemingly trustworthy insider source and later use it's discovery to discredit all of his work. It's a lot easier and less risky than murder or intimidation.
Much of Dean's information has been verified and cross referenced with other people's disclosures so let's not write the guy off completely, I believe in his sincerity.
What's the deal with his new girlfriend what influence does she have over him and what is her agenda?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
These images did not look the quality of images taken by NASA. I did figure out that the first image was a reflection. If the speaker presented these, then the speaker is responsible. No letting the speaker off the hook. It's the speakers job to know whether or not the material is legitimate or not.

top topics

join