It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New HIV strain discovered in woman from Cameroon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

New HIV strain discovered in woman from Cameroon

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – A new strain of the virus that causes AIDS has been discovered in a woman from the African nation of Cameroon. It differs from the three known strains of human immunodeficiency virus and appears to be closely related to a form of simian virus recently discovered in wild gorillas, researchers report in Monday's edition of the journal Nature Medicine.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And yet again with the constantly "evolving" viruses current floating around the world today.

We had that super Ebola come out of Africa not too long ago which killed 4 out of the 5 exposed to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have Swine Flu being overly hyped in the media... So now many more people are calling Bluff on it. So what do TPTB do? Create talks of mandatory vaccinations and calling for the creation of Quarantine Camps as a dual-effort between the US Military and FEMA.

and THEN you add on this new HIV strain.

There is always a critical point when you have to wake up and just say "I don't buy the story anymore."

At what point do coincidences stop being coincidences and start showing holes in the NWO's plot to enforce population control on the masses?

Wake up people. Please!

-Sliadon

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Naturally Occuring Mutating Retrovirus" There is certainly no conspiracy here. It was only a matter of time. The evidence makes a case for a primate to human transfer of the virus at some time in the past. And that is all. There is no mystery here.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by johnnyflip]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

We have Swine Flu being overly hyped in the media... So now many more people are calling Bluff on it. So what do TPTB do? Create talks of mandatory vaccinations and calling for the creation of Quarantine Camps as a dual-effort between the US Military and FEMA.

There is always a critical point when you have to wake up and just say "I don't buy the story anymore."

At what point do coincidences stop being coincidences and start showing holes in the NWO's plot to enforce population control on the masses?

Wake up people. Please!

-Sliadon

AMEN!
And -I'M an atheist.

The writing is on the wall in big flashing neon letters.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

I don't buy the official story though, that it "naturally mutated."

Here's why,

When Swine Flu first hit the MSM, they told us that the biggest at risk demographics are the very young, and the very old. Now the official story is that people ages 19-24 and pregnant women are the most at risk. The people in the 19-24 age group are for the most part your college aged population. In College, they are no longer under their parents set of values and ideas, but begin to construct their own. As a result, they happen to be the most skeptical age group because for the first time in their lives, they (collectively) have the means to question without being reprimanded by their parents. Consequently, they also pose the biggest threat to the NWO leaders because they are less likely than many of the Sheeple to believe the Official Story completely.

I know that I created this thread about the new HIV so I will digress that point into what I am trying to say.

TPTB are continually mutating viruses to further their agenda of population control. With a new strain of HIV, Swine Flu Vaccines (with limited testing and 100% immunity to the creators) they have started their Chess Game.

It's up to us to figure out what to do to prevent it.

-Sliadon

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Anybody got any thoughts on this or is it time for me to pull out my Tin Foil Hat and sit quietly in my chair....

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think someone has their tin foil hat on too tight. As someone else said, HIV mutates and causes new strains, just like all viruses have for millions of years. There were already two different known strains of the virus, with the second being discovered in 1998 in CAMEROON. Africa is the birth place and highest concentration of AIDS in the world, it is only natural that is where new strains of the virus would show up first.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Very good point FS,

...Except I don't believe the OS that HIV came out of Africa from Primate to Human contact.

I have become gradually more skeptical and open to the idea that HIV/AIDS was created as a means to enforce population control.

Come to think of it, maybe my hat is on a little too snug... Good thing I'm among others like myself on a Conspiracy Site

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

And yet again with the constantly "evolving" viruses current floating around the world today.

We had that super Ebola come out of Africa not too long ago which killed 4 out of the 5 exposed to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wake up people. Please!

-Sliadon

At what point do you realize that this is what happens when the population grows.

It's friggin natural... these aren't coincidences... they are tipping points!

You would'nt say that 4 different mold colonies in the same shower is a indiciative of conspiracy would you? You wouldn't say they were part of a great plan would you? No, you would realize because of your point of perspective that the conditions are RIPE for mold to grow.

And just now, in our population, and the travel we are doing, conditions are RIPE for rapidly evolving viruses to burst out on the scene.

Read your history, learn from the past. Stop fearing that your life is being controlled... your just giving the authority over your life to something that doesn't exist.

Now what does exist is a collective narrative that we are all experiencing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I do acknowledge that I may be blowing this out of proportion, and a few months from now when/if nothing does happen I will have a chuckle at myself for having been so paranoid. But at the same time, I do feel that there is mounting evidence of something going down.

And just now, in our population, and the travel we are doing, conditions are RIPE for rapidly evolving viruses to burst out on the scene.

It is your quote here that is what makes my feel a chill. If TPTB were to try a sinister move like population control, they would do it now. Now that we are such a highly mobile world and we have physical contact with nearly every group of people on a daily basis, this would be the ideal time to carry out a plot.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's just a scam but this is only my opinion.
This will boost the drugs industry for medication like ATZ, a new form of ATZ will show up on the market and it will cost more. New drugs = more money. It's really a scam.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Very interesting, yet a truthful possibility. It is so sad how the big Pharma's have monopolies on the patents for the antibiotics that are needed to help people suffering from such dire diseases and prevent small companies from coming in with a cheaper and more effective treatment because it would hurt the big boy's business...

Such actions make me sick...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

With viruses melting back into the waters from glaciers and permafrost, and new molds and bacteria forming due to climate changes, I expect we will see more and more stories like this one, and most importantly, more virus strains.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I need to be careful with my wording of this to avoid misinterpretation...

That is a scary, but very true possibility. However, as much as I fear that I would rather it be mother nature that is killing us en masse than it to be our fellow man.

I would hate for any outcome of massive amounts of human casualty but it would hurt deeper if it was because of a sinister plot of cruel humans...

Thank your for your proposal Space Cadet!

-Sliadon

top topics

join