It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for free energy / timemachine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Found these plans on the internet (a torrent) only 4 seeders and 0 people downloading. I wonder who has put this on the net? and can anyone test it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72218d3d01f1.jpg[/atsimg]

see the image full at files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/8/2009 by theflashor]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
lol is this serious? If only it were that easy.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
were is the time machine??

On this one though, i cant realy see how it would work.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Man

That is trully the most amazing thing I have seen technologywise..........ha ha hahahaha

Why don't you reproduce this schematic ?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Ok I dont know if your idea works or not, but it can still make you rich. Create a youboob video that makes it look like it works, and change your plans slightly so it needs something very expensive to make it work. Then after a few months say the government stole your plans and all your equipment and then do seminars and get people to donate money to help you rebuild it. Also, dont forget to tell them you forgot how to build it since the gov took your plans. Works every time!

[edit on 8/2/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You will find such plans dime a dozen on the net. Obviously, none will work.

From the diagram it looks like some piezoelectric device. There are quartz blocks and there is a "hammer" which bangs (I guess) on the blocks which generate voltage across the spark gap.

Any quartz crystal should generate voltage when hit. But its not free energy. I don't know why he mentions "no moving parts" at the bottom...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Free energy...aaah! Whoever said there aint a thing as a free lunch?

But then again, will this dream ever be realised? Tesla, wherefore art thou when we need you the most?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
it looks like some kid drew it to impress his friends.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
it makes me remember the game submachine xD the machine is almost look alike to one of the game's machines.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The only free energy there is - is knowledge.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
  1. Is the creator a cartoonist? This is a rough scribble, and then specified as 'not to scale'. How big are the blocks? How much force needs to be created by the 'hammer transducer' (whatever that is)? Where does the voltage output connect? Across the spark gap? Or to the side plates? This drawing leads to more questions than answers.

2. (already pointed out; included here for completeness.) How can something which uses a hammer cycling also contain 'no moving parts'?

3. That 'hammer transducer' is specified as having a cycle of 30,000 cycles per minute, which equates to 500 Hz. So if you were going to automate this, you would need a revolving shaft moving at 30,000 RPM or a solenoid operating at 500 Hz. Either is extremely difficult and expensive to design and construct, and both are prone to failure.

4. The magnet at the spark gap is specified to be a 'hprseshoe magnet', but it is drawn as two bar magnets. So which is it? Do the lower ends of the magnets need to be connected to create a horseshoe configuration, or is it correct as drawn?

5. Is the current to the spark gap going through the magnet(s) directly, or should there be a conductor routed through them?

6. How large is the spark gap?

7. The description says that it will create 'billions of volts'. How did he measure that? I had to really work hard to get a decent voltage meter designed to accurately monitor 25,000 volts.

Did he use a spark gap to measure it? the dielectric breakdown point of air is 3,000,000 volts per meter. If it produces 1 billion (1,000,000,000) volts, that means it would need a spark gap of 333.34 meters, or a third of a kilometer! Suddenly that note about being 'not to scale' is making some sense...

8. How much amperage is this thing producing? Voltage without amperage means you have no earthly idea how much wattage (actual power) is being produced. We need either a current or power rating to go along with that voltage rating.

9. What is the theory behind all this? How can it be scaled, how it is creating the energy, how does it work? With no reference whatever to how electricity is being created or amplified by the apparatus, we have no way to scale one to fit a certain need. (yeah, I know a hammer on piezo will create a voltage, but it's definitely not 'billions of volts'.)

Someone feel free to build a prototype to test it. I have other more promising projects in the works.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
like i said i found these plans i wanted somone that knew what they are talking about to check them out.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

like i said i found these plans i wanted somone that knew what they are talking about to check them out.

They're junk.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
damn you all!

my plans werent ready yet, someone must have stolen them from my top secret lab and posted them online

I'm gonna have to hunt you all down, pop you all, and screw the lid back down tight on this

top topics

join