It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
the OP may have better luck with his copy.

I'm a girl.
(don't worry ..everyone gets it wrong)
And I posted exactly what I got ... that's it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

if you are implying it doesn't matter,please explain to me why have the (hoax)forum at all?
edit to add (hoax)for clarifacation

[edit on 3-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's claimed

that frivolous motions can be filed with impunity

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oops sorry about that, whats worse is I've read you were a she a hundred times in this thread...
My brain doesn't always work this early.

I don't know that much about EXIF data and what not, so I left myself an out by saying you may have better luck, lol

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Right from the horses mouth, LOL.

Dr. Orly Taitz Talking on the Radio
A must listen too for anybody interested in this topic.

This is very funny she sounds like a nutbar loony crazy that needs some meds really bad. Also she is very very emotional on this topic.

And what is HER nationality with that accent, anybody know?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

To you maybe but not to someone that still believes in one's country. The problem with our land is no one believes in it anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Maybe with sound reason, considering the antics of the US in the past decade alone

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

First, the hospital is Coast Provincial General Hospital (sometimes said to be Coast Province General Hospital), not Coast General Hospital.
well some people call it that.or else they made this web site up well in advance wikimapia.org...

Second, Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months.
addressed numerous times

TextThird, Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya
well your next point kinda takes care of this one

Between February and April 1962, the second Lancaster House Conference was held in London. A self-government "framework" constitution was agreed upon and drawn to include representation from both political parties. By 1963 Kenya achieved internal self-government with Kenyatta as the first prime minister. The third Lancaster House Conference was held to finalize the constitution for the granting of independence; the conference also declared Kenya a dominion. On December 12, 1963, Kenya finally became an independent state.
source www.city-data.com... mods if this is improper I apologize in advance

Fifth, the number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.
pure conjecture

Sixth, EF Lavender is a laundry detergent.
so what hot dogs are called franks does that mean barney is a hoax?

Seventh, would a nation with a large number of Muslims actually say "Christian name" (as opposed to name) on the birth certificate?
it would if it as under British rule

TextEigth, his father (born in 1961) would have been 24 or 25 when he was born and not 26.
can we stick to proving one birth at atime please

Ninth, it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.
couldnt get the link to work but this should cover this point

1. Public Anthropology Search: search tips © Center for a Public Anthropology, Robert Borofsky (2001) All Rights Reserved Anthropologica (New Series) 1997 Amit-Talai, Vered. In Pursuit of Authenticity: Globalization and Nation Building in the Cayman ... 1997. 39(1&2): 79-90. On August 15, 1932, the Ugenya Kager Luo Clan Association of Nayanza Province ... www.publicanthropology.org... Archive/ AnthCANewS1997.htm#top 68k 21/Jun/2007

[edit on 3-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Right from the horses mouth, LOL.

Dr. Orly Taitz Talking on the Radio
A must listen too for anybody interested in this topic.

This is very funny she sounds like a nutbar loony crazy that needs some meds really bad. Also she is very very emotional on this topic.

And what is HER nationality with that accent, anybody know?

Why is it odd when people get emotional over big "events." (ie 911 truth) I never understood why people are basically are thrown to the curb and labeled as emotional nuts because they show emotion over what may be very disheartening topics. Why is this?

The events are disturbing and cause emotion.

If true our country is really in worst shape then anyone even knows, and because she's not calm and collective when trying to push out as much information in a limited time as possible, she's a nut? Some people express themselves differently then others, and when topics hit home, it can get emotional.

So pull out the meds? Are you serious?

She's a Lawyer discussing the possibility of a giant law being broken, giant never before ever having been broken. What's that say about how our Country even views laws? Does law even matter? Maybe that's why she's emotional.

Secondly, what's her nationality have anything to do with it? Is she running for President?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by squidboy]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
so no one is going to address the facts in my post?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Break's over... back to work ...

reply to post by genius/idoit

You beat me to it.
We should look at the information given bit by bit.
Of what was posted these are the only real issues presented.

Originally posted by XyZeR
Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

That was addressed by Genius/Idiot.
Do you have a link with information on that XyZeR?

Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

Then does that nulify what you just said about Mombasa belonging to Zanzibar?

would a nation with a large number of Muslims actually say "Christian name" (as opposed to name) on the birth certificate?

It was under English rule so it very well could.

it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.

Interesting. Would you provide a link with that info please? thanks.

ISSUES LEFT

So from the post that got this subject called 'probable hoax', we have these issues left to deal with. Either verify or debunk. The poster claimed -

- Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.
- Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa
- it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I'm a girl.

In the same way that Mt. Everest is a molehill.

Who cares? Apparently vitriol shows no gender bias. All part of the disguise.

Glad this got labeled for what it is. Kudos to ATS.

Deny Ignorance indeed.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

- Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

the question here is was Nairobi since he lived closer to that.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Good to know. Oh .. Genius/idiot .. check your U2Us.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

man do you read the threads or stay on topic?address the issues on the birth cert. not FF gender,I believe I made some valid points

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by kinda kurious

man do you read the threads or stay on topic?address the issues on the birth cert. not FF gender,I believe I made some valid points

Is kinda kurious trolling again? That's why I am ignoring him.
He lies, he's never on topic,for some reason he's obsessed with my gender. Women are supposed to be girly-girl fluffheads or something ...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Does Examiner.com count as reliable MSM media???

Birthers proven right: Obama's Kenyan birth certificate found

...Recently a Californian attorney, Orly Taitz, publicly released a copy of Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate. Taitz has filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for authenticating the document, but as of right now, the birth certificate appears authentic.

Taitz told WND: “I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds. I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].”[6] The birth certificate was discovered by an anonymous source, who feared publicity because of the possibility of retaliation.[7]

The answer to this question can be found by answering another: who funded Obama’s campaign, which was the most expensive campaign ever? Here’s a start: his top contributor was Goldman Sachs, who just profited $12 billion last quarter after being a primary recipient of Obama’s bailout money.[8] Another primary recipient and top 5 Obama-funder was JP Morgan Chase, who profited $2.7 billion last quarter after receiving bailout money.[9] And the list goes on...

Much more at the full article

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So from the post that got this subject called 'probable hoax', we have these issues left to deal with.

Very strange that a single post can get a very large thread labeled as a hoax and despite a post countering much of the subjects mentioned the hoax (and relocation of the thread) remains.

I won't speculate farther, but I will state that it is indeed very, very interesting...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
50 pages awsome, all on this.
Its kinda OFff topic

From travel.state.gov but I found it on USCIS before,

Through birth abroad to one United States citizen
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

And this from Wiki

Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995), mother of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was an American anthropologist who specialized in rural development.[2] In an interview, Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."[3]

Dunham was born Stanley Ann Dunham and nicknamed Anna,[4][5] later known as Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro,[1] and finally Ann Dunham Sutoro.[1] Born in Kansas, Dunham spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington, and much of her adult life in Hawaii and Indonesia.

However, I am not a lawyer or that bright but as I read it since his mom was a legal US then so is he.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join