It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
AOL Poll
www.reboottherepublic.com...

That's excellent! I'm sure it'll give heartburn to those who want to marginalize people by calling them 'birthers'. The fact is ... this is NOT a fringe group of people who want the truth.

Excellent post Tyr Sog

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Yeah, I gave the link to the story.

You have crap to give, lol. Oh, man....

Birthers without evidence, GLDN. Only too much funnier.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Loke.
this threads OP just make claims he/she do not back up which makes it a fake in my world.

1 - I made no claims either way. I just posted what a souce gave me.

HERE IS OP:

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh .. this could be fun!

Certified. Has a raised seal. Signed and dated with names of officials.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

(trying to get the picture up on the screen ... I'm not good at this ... )

See if I read this correctly ....

Joshua Sikes Oduya - Deputy Registrar
E.F. Lavandar - Registrar
Mom's address - Kansas
Dad's address - Kenya
Dad's occupation - student
Kid's name - Barack Hussein II (no Obama?)

ODD - resident and name of 'informant' - B.H. Obama from Hawaii ... doesn't match the previous address for the dad - Kenya. No signature

THREAD TITLE: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate

OP claims she NEVER implied whether this document was authentic.
She knowingly posted suspicious, unreliable information, WITHOUT disclaimer or Source. Someone correct me if I am wrong is this not a HOAX?

OP has me on "Ignore" Because I have caught her spewing other lies in past. Hopefully someone will quote this.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaynardisGod
Whats funnier than the idea that Obama was not born in Hawaii? John McCain was born IN PANAMA.
Regardless that he was at a "US base" which they claim to be US soil but I tend to think thats the dumbest claim ever, McCain was born outside of the continental US

And the best part is that this is %100 FACT.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just thought I would throw that out there for all these birthers to eat their own puke

[edit on 3-8-2009 by MaynardisGod]

Both of McCains parents were American citizens and is not in question under Under law.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

And you seriously think that the constitution has any value or meaning to these people...do you really think they care is it is unconstitutional or not?

If it can be gotten away with, America seems to be the place to try it out.

[edit on 3/8/2009 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nice to wake up and see this thread grow to 49 pages. People are certainly paying attention. Between ATS and WND the eyes of the nation are beginning to open finally.

The proof is in the pudding but it is very clear that there is a story to be told about this president. A story that someone wants to keep quiet.

This story has reached the mainstream so the "wacky birther" label no longer cuts it. Even Lou Dobbs wants Obama to reveal his certificate. Regular hard working people simply want to know the truth behind this charade.

The truth often hurts but, the truth shall set you free. If Obama is simply the bastard son of Ann Dunham then so be it. His minions will still love him anyway. It will just simply discredit the books that he has written and will label him a liar.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Newspapers protect their sources all the time. This story later broke on WND.com. The OP merely raises a question for debate and exchange of thought. Your grapes are clearly soured by being on the ignore list. Don't take so personally. I'm sure there is a valid reason for that.

The COLB that has been so widely referred to from factcheck.org has not been authenticated either. Sources at WND recently stated that the state of Hawaii has not verified it

In response to a direct question from WND, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of President Obama's short-form Certificate of Live Birth, or COLB, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor the images released by FactCheck.org.

Janice Okubu, the public information officer for the Hawaii DOH, also had no explanation for why Dr. Chiyome Fukino's initial press release last October and subsequent press release last week also avoided declaring the posted images to be of authentic documents.

www.wnd.com...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have yet to see proof that this is a hoax.I wish the mods would at least justify this action to us.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
This story has reached the mainstream so the "wacky birther" label no longer cuts it.

I'm not so sure.

The thread has been moved into our "HOAX" forum, primarily because of the information in this post. (Also, the opening post has been modified.)

As conspiracy theorists, the next step is to examine why this tenuous "conspiracy" has gain significant traction within one "side" of mainstream media.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

"And you seriously think that the constitution has any value or meaning to these people...do you really think they care is it is unconstitutional or not?"

Accoding to our Nation's Founders, it is not up to the government to protect the Constitution. It is the government's natural urge to assume tyrannical control through time. It is entirely up to We The People to enforce the Constitution. Technically, this is the actual purpose of the Second Amendment.

I am by no means encouraging violence; however, the burden is entirely upon us to enforce Constitutional mandates. There are still plenty of peaceful means available to us, yet the Sheeple do not seem awake enough to persue those or any other avenues. I'm wondering what it will take to wake the Sheeple so that they go to the polls and displace all congresscritters and install grassroots candidates who favor Constitutional rule.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Then you should move the other threads claiming that that his colb is valid to the hoax forum as well. Nothing has been proven by anyone at this point. Unless you have a direct line to Barry to prove otherwise his whole presidency is a HOAX!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm pretty sure those issues were addressed by members and were no more proved than any other info in the thread.actually most of those points were offered without any proof at all.
edit;you are the site owner so your word goes, but without proof your opinion doesn't make it so,I would like any one to prove these points is all.the opster and others dutifully addressed all contradictions with proof,why aren't the loafers held to the same standard?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It only took 971 replies for them to silence the issue. At who's request?? Who's to say that it is a Hoax?

Furthermore, if ATS wants to eliminate any notion of bias on this site they should stop allowing MSNBC to advertise so prominently on the site. Keep it neutral just like Consumer Reports does.

The can of worms is now open and in full view.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You are exactly right........Many of us have already came to that same conclusion...........

You can see the agenda.............

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
In an attempt to stay ON TOPIC...I'd like to ask again... does anyone know *when* this picture of the BC was taken?

Just to try and answer your question a little, I checked into the EXIF data on the photo and it doesn't have any.

EXIF data contains information from the camera used to take the picture, like date, camera brand, shutter info and stuff like that. The data can be removed though if someone wants to.

So no EXIF data on this file, the OP may have better luck with his copy. But that doesn't prove anything, my Verizon Voyager cellphone doesn't put EXIF data in its pics even though my older cellphone does.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hmm. the thread is still here, the points raised are still here. The debate can continue. Nothing has been removed. How has anything been censored exactly?

Should the document prove not to be hoaxed, then I'm sure the subject will be moved again to the appropriate forum.

The burden of proof, in this case, is on those making claim. Until then its just another piece of paper, isn't it?

It strikes me that if you don't accept Obama's word that he is a US Citizen, then the same level of mistrust should be given to someone making a spurious claim, on the internet.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It only took 971 replies for them to silence the issue. At who's request??

No one's request... and your implication is insulting.

It's long-been site policy to identify hoaxes as such. For now, the thread exists in the hoax forum because of some of the information presented to refute the nature of the document. While the info appears solid (and a quick check corroborated some of it), if those who believe the document not to be a hoax can present information to the contrary, the thread will be moved back out of the hoax forum.

Furthermore, if ATS wants to eliminate any notion of bias on this site they should stop allowing MSNBC to advertise so prominently on the site. Keep it neutral just like Consumer Reports does.

You mean, neutral in that this thread was front-and-center in a prominent position on the site home for over 20 hours because of the flagging and commentary of members?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

The burden of proof, in this case, is on those making claim.

Do you not read what you write? The burden of proof falls the same for Obama........So I guess we should as Americans put him in the Presidental Hoax category........

What a statement you just made........

Edit: The burden of proof falls on any President.........

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well this is fun!

I'm now seeing this same picture on other internet sites.

Looks like the source 'outsourced' to a bunch of places.

Now if this (hoaxed?) B.C. came from inside the Keyes camp ...
(and I don't know if it did) then there is an even bigger story.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It only took 971 replies for them to silence the issue. At who's request?? Who's to say that it is a Hoax?

The can of worms is now open and in full view.

I've been enjoying the entire thread since it started yesterday. There have been some interesting speculative responses, some earnest investigative endeavors and some pure silliness throughout.

The picture of the alleged certified Kenyan record of birth was the subject of the OP. But my interest was in the motion filed by the lawyer Taitz and Keyes. Until the court decides whether to hear the motion or throw it out, I'm neutral. Unless of course, that is also a hoax. ???

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join