It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Says Tasers Needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Can't they just smack 'em with those paddles they use for restarting peoples' hearts?

Dont be silly, those can kill people. Tasers are perfectly safe

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I recall having been tasered in a hospital emergency room by a cop. They ran some tests on me and seemed as if to be celebrating? idk, it's a fuzzy memory and I was halucinating some from not sleeping much.

They didn't arrest me and they didn't even pull out the barbs in my gut and let me go.....I think.......unless, I snuck out. It wasn't until a week or so later that the barbs were taken out in another hospital. I guess I must have been really schizo, because I ended up on disability. I've been told I have DID or alternate personalities. I don't recall being pepper sprayed though.

Some really bizarre memories from back then. Most people on drugs, probably aren't as bad as those who used to on PCP. Now I read someplace that they now have cordless tasers with the wires?

They need to do something, a dog being present might scare some from acting up.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sounds mad and bad.
But come and check out any A+E in the UK on a friday/saturday night.
Some of the docs and nurses who work at my local A+E would like to bypass the taser phase,and move straight on to the glock's and AK's.
The crap they have to put up with every weekend is second to none.
Yobo drunken/drug fuelled thugs seem to delight in trying to violently assault any hospital employee who dares to try to even talk to them.
Even 10 years back when I got my head stitched after a skateboard injury,there were saturday night nutjobs trying to start a riot...right next to the room I was getting fixed up in fact.
Mad how people kick off in hospitals over here.

<< 1   >>

join