It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

545 People Is All We Need To Get Rid Of For Real Change!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The numbers are similar the World over. Less than 1,000 people Legislate, Execute, and Interpret the Laws in the USA. Possibly, more correctly put, The Global Military Industrial complex has very few people to buy off country, by country. The US has less than 30 in the Executive Branch; including the Cabinet Members. The Congress adds up to around 545 slimeballs, and let us not forget about the 9 Judges of mishap. Sure, there are smaller pee-ants in all three branches, but just think about the real ***change*** possible.

The odds are in our favor, by the numbers there really aren't any odds. The Polipuppets are only able to rule through deception, because of OUR ignorance. By the 'numbers', should the populace stand up tomorrow, we really could have a government for the People, and BY THE PEOPLE. No violence necessary, all we need to do is something called....um, um, um, er, ah, yes, something once called Civil Disobedience. Not a bullet need be fired, but simply stand together to oust a few lousy lobbied polipuppets.

Now that above rant is over, I wanted to show an article that kind of turned my stomach. I knew it would happen when we went to war, and many other people realized it as well. What'd we all realize? How screwed up a lot of the brave men, and women would be after coming home from war. Not many of us had notions of the exact psyops that would be perpetrated against them, but now we are having to learn from first hand experience. Below, I've attached a link to an article that outlines the numerous crimes committed by returning veterans upon their fellow countrymen. It also details some gruesome accounts that happened 'over there'.

Do I blame, or shun these returning vets? NO! The PTB, and all the freaks who are in War for profit, KNEW what they were doing. I think most of us know, or have seen the footage of the "NO STOP" Haliburton convoys, extended deployments, or the infamous "stop loss" policy. These Veterans need support on a massive level. They've been subjected to the whims of war mongering profiteers.

Again only 545, and some REAL CHANGE can occur.

Link to the article discussing the numerous instances of Veterans that need a lot of help.

Needham recounts another incident in which "an Iraqi male...was detained and questioned then with his hands tied behind his back, X skinned his face."

Needham had already attempted suicide, in September 2007. His family "basically kidnapped" the young man late that same year when the Army attempted to send him back to Iraq, and had him committed to Balboa Naval Hospital in San Diego. He was discharged from the military in July 2007, suffering from serious mental disorders.

Eastridge told the Gazette about one incident in 2007 in which he was ordered to guard a street while the rest of his platoon searched a house. Philipps writes: "Families were out playing soccer and barbecuing. Eastridge said he just started shooting. He pumped a long burst of rounds into a big palm tree where a few old men had gathered in the shade.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I can't remember what the numbers are but I just read something that said several vets are coming home with brain injurys also.
Just sad...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the comment Sundancer. It never ceases to amaze me how much money the corporations, or the politicians make. Yet, it's never enough, constantly needing more cannon fodder.

Funny thing is they invest very little in rehab. for the same people they WANT to fight.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hmmm, Okay, yes this makes my red cape not feel so manly. I'm bumping my own graveyarded thread. However, I'm SanchEarlyJones, I can fly with my red cape, and just maybe I'll wear it when I start my own civil protest!!! "Hasta La Victoria, Siempre Viva Para La Revolucion"!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wasn't Obama calling them all back home, didn't he promise during the campaign?

That was going to save us about $10B per month (or some other uncountable number.)

Come to think of it... Has he kept ANY of his promises since botching his oath?

I feel bad for the very select few in the military that have suffered this mental disorder. It doesn't mean they are all psychotix.

Hey, wait... Didn't Obama just increase the number troops going into Afghanistan? Must be some oil or drugs that need attention there. I guess it's all good. Same old boss.

No He Won't... But, YES WE CAN. =)

[color=#00BFFF]Just show it, Bro!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yep, that's my point. It doesn't matter who's in office, the standard NWO operating procedure is used.

I agree that not all vets need help. However, many are from Generation X desensitized kids. Add their background of what they grew up in, and a war where they were further held by the desensitization.....Kill Kill Kill.
I think many need help which they aren't getting.

Yes, only 545 people, and some change to regain a sense of freedom.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I am in total agreement. However, do not forget the veterans of prior wars which TPTB decided were in the best interest of U.S. sovereignty...

The VA does what it can, which is not nearly enough, for those returning from the front. I know from personal experience the care doled out could be much better. My best friend returned from 'Nam screwed up, and is just now being recognized as one who needs help, though he has tried for 40 years to get the help he needs. PTSD is terrible crap. Thankfully, he is now getting that help, but the ancillary problems have taken their toll.

I will be voting for any but the incumbents...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

I hear ya'. I should have been more clear regarding veterans.

Vietnam vets were subjected to a lot of Agent Orange. The Vietnamese have won court battles, and almost received settlements. The stuff is bad; it alters genetics, and effects the children of the vets.

The amount of pollution, or poisoning done by the govt. is astounding. We just need to stand up, and use a word which is NO.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wonder if ATS is ready for this thread now;

Considering the current topic at hand, and ATS site itself?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What PO's me is how many corporations, politicians, and other organizations publicize their Support the Troops slogans when they are in combat only to forget about these same troops once they return home.

IMO, these men and women deserve better than that.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The population numbers are in our favor ( 300 million to 545, no contest!), however, remember who really needs to be removed: Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other powerfull families as well as organizations like the CFR, Bilderbergs and the Fed, just to name a few. The numbers that work against us are the monetary numbers ( even though I think the monetary system is basically counterfeit). The powers that be can make money come out of thin air, and most people are easily bought.

Makes me want to watch Fight Club again

top topics

join