It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge to Dr. Steven Greer, Stan Romanek, and all the rest...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Frankly, I'm sick of people like Dr. Greer, Romanek, etc. who sell ANYTHING related to UFOs or aliens. You appear to be nothing less than the snake oil salesmen of the 19th century. You seem to be, well, LIARS. You sell the information that should be imparted to the world FREE. Yes, I said

FREE!!!

Whatever little information that is available in this field is already free. Rest is classified because it involves military data (that is not sold, so no question of it).

These people don't have any more than that, and probably don't know any more than an experienced ATS'er.

These people are selling pure entertainment, nothing more. The books, CDs, or seminars are just for entertainment. Its only gullibles who think there is any truth in them.

you're right...i actually traveled to a symposium in san jose calif last year and put my money up for entrance. after 3 hours of hearing speakers talk about events that i had already researched on the web, i left with no new info...all the clips they showed were readily available on google video, or you tube. i won't go again...and it wasn't that cheap to get in for the rehashed stories i heard. it was disappointing to say the least.

a sucker born every minute, comes to mind. at least i didn't pay for the whole three days

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
at the begining when i watced the spain press conference(my first time seeing greer) as gullable as i am i thought he tells truth,and that his storyes are real.
(even with the bodylanguage screaming "FRAUD")
but now i officialy declare that greer is nothing more of a disinfo agent,even with his secret info (u think the gov will let him run around with it?)
hes charging for courses?charging for books?
knowledge we allready know?
talking about A BIG NEW WORLD CHANGE?nwo XD
yea we should accept the new world order right..YOU TRAITOR

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well good effort in trying to get Dr. Greer's attention, OP.

Unfortunately it seems like Dr. Greer stopped paying attention to forums and blogs and things like that years ago. And even turned down an interview with ATS as another poster mentioned. ATS members have tried emailing him before but all email gets screened by one of his assistants.

You know, people are angry that he put his documents and stuff in his earlier books and then sells books. I'm really surprised that all these years have gone by and no one's thought to just scan stuff from the books. There are some gems in there.

And his various UFO Congress lectures over the years have some interesting tidbits and video as well.

Aye, off to have a pint and a smoke, mates!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Did I say I was an expert? No I didn't! I have many questions, there for I can not know it all......so I am not an expert and have never claimed to be one, on anything....
I have a question, do you think the ET's have a soul? Do you think clones have souls? What is the difference between sexual creation and invetro fertilization?
WHy do you think that the ET's take sperm and Ovum from humans that are abducted? Why do they not make it a pleasant experience, as we humans enjoy sex? Do you think they have emotions? Why are women inpregnated and then suddenly the cild is removed at a very young gestation stage? Do you think they are doing some genetic manipulations on the young fetus?

So many questions, so few answers.... But a lot of guesses, that some people believe as fact. No one is an expert. Not the experiencers and not the scientists, it is all about guesses.

I look forward to the day when we can ask the beings these questions, and I do not think it will be much longer, 2010????? maybe...time will tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elisabeth
Did I say I was an expert? No I didn't! I have many questions, there for I can not know it all......

You claimed to know that ETs reproduce by cloning. There's no way you can state that as a matter of fact. I thought it sounded quite hypocritical on your part since you were ranting against people who claimed to be experts on a phenomena that clearly we're only barely scratching the surface.

Moreover, from the rest of your post it is quite obvious that your statement is based on abduction accounts. While I don't dispute that people are having these intense and extreme experiences, we can in no way say for sure what really happened to them.

And even assuming a portion of these experience were real physical experiences where non-human beings took some genetic material from human subjects, based on that alone we simply cannot know why they are doing that and what for.

I have a question, do you think the ET's have a soul? Do you think clones have souls?

I don't see the relevance of your question but, no, I don't believe in such a thing as souls, whether it be in humans or any other life forms. I find the concept nonsensical.

So many questions, so few answers.... But a lot of guesses, that some people believe as fact. No one is an expert. Not the experiencers and not the scientists, it is all about guesses.

Then let's refrain from claiming to know how ETs reproduce, shall we?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

You claimed to know that ETs reproduce by cloning. There's no way you can state that as a matter of fact. I thought it sounded quite hypocritical on your part since you were ranting against people who claimed to be experts on a phenomena that clearly we're only barely scratching the surface.

Let's refrain from trying to control what others have to say, shall we!!!! You can have your thought, others thiers, I mine, but do not tell me what I have lived, experienced and witnessed does not give me a bit more knowledge than you!!!!! that still does not make me an expert.... just a bit closer to the truth of it!!!!

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We are getting off topic guys!

IRM

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by elisabeth
Let's refrain from trying to control what others have to say, shall we!!!!

It's unfortunate that you have felt the need act defensive and play the victim, as I intended my post to be anything but an attack.

do not tell me what I have lived, experienced and witnessed does not give me a bit more knowledge than you!!!!!

Are you saying that you have lived, experience and witnessed things that led you to claim that ETs reproduce by cloning?

Acknowledging InfaRedMan's warning I would like to suggest to you elisabeth - if you're willing - to share your personal experiences on a new thread, regarding this conclusion of yours.

I am very much curious as to what experiences led you to it
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6I'm really surprised that all these years have gone by and no one's thought to just scan stuff from the books. There are some gems in there.

Well since I am broke maybe if someone donated the book to me I would scan the gems

I have no intention of buying Greer's books, though I have bought many others...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So what makes Stan Romanek a charlatan? Cause he sold a book!?!? I agree 100 percent with Greer, and the other. But almost ALL of Romaneks information, pics, and videos, you can find on the internet. I read his book, and was suprised to see there were more Pics, video stills, and whatever else on the internet, along with full videos. His story is very compelling, I dont know to what extent, but something was happening with him and i strongly believe it involved ET's. Here is the link to videos and pictures involving Romanek - www.stanromanek.com...)%20Picture%20&%20Video%20Timeline%20Page_website/

I cant get the above link to work, simply type in Stan Romanek on google or what have you and it is titled "Stan Romanek's Pictures and Videos"

Greer on the other hand, I believe he started off on the right path, and fell in love with money and himself, and started being a mouth piece for the government and told people only what TPTB wanted us to know, no matter if it was the truth or a lie. I heard his interview on some internet radio, the paracast i believe, and they told him to put his Videos and evidence on Youtube or Google Video and he claimed "well i dont know that site, I'm just a country doctor from Virgina, im not a internet nerd..." I may be off about what wording it was for "internet nerd", it could have been "dork", but you get the point. Also saying the government makes Grays and Reptillians and he knows someone that knows where they are or works there. BUT no proof, No pictures, Just videos of blinking lights in a dark night sky....

[edit on 2-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well since I am broke maybe if someone donated the book to me I would scan the gems

I have no intention of buying Greer's books, though I have bought many others...

Aye, lads, but I'm in no way involved in piratin the works of the good doctor, ya know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink?

Besides, we're talking about like 60 bucks here. I spend more than that in one night on ale and,tobacco, for chrissakes! Now cough up some green ye stingy landlubbers!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As mumblyjoe said on page1

"Having listened to some of these people I think that some of them are telling the truth and some are downright liars. Instead of just letting the liars get away with it I think that we should call their bluff."

I agree, and its not the same as Sam60 said

"I go running by myself out into the mountains where I live. Suppose that one day I see a UFO that is to my mind clearly something extraordinary, even extraterrestrial. Suppose I have no camera to take a picture of the object.

Now, I should be able to discuss that here on ATS. But if we apply the "no pictures so it didn't happen rule", then I'm history."

The difference being, you aren't claiming to be an expert, Greer et al are...And making $ based on their self imposed titles of 'expert', Greer briefs Presidents etc etc blah blah blah, trying to add validity to his claims because he briefs people in power....

I also agree with what ziggyproductions05 said about Greer "I believe he started off on the right path, and fell in love with money and himself"

I hate Greer

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok so im forever hearing that Dr Greer and related people are fakes.... So in all of your worldy wisdom who should we be listening to ??? I've been doing my research as we all do and in all honesty these people involved in the Disclosure Project & CSETI seem to be the best organised and most plausible out of anyone.....

I await your input as apparently i've been on the wrong station....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
ok so im forever hearing that Dr Greer and related people are fakes.... So in all of your worldy wisdom who should we be listening to ??? I've been doing my research as we all do and in all honesty these people involved in the Disclosure Project & CSETI seem to be the best organised and most plausible out of anyone.....

I await your input as apparently i've been on the wrong station....

maybe you should read the thread from the start! or re-read...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join