It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Being Taught In Schools! video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Just asking where in that video he focused on the "leading" of politics??? The other poster is right, NWO is a very common term in politics and can be misused and obscured as such. I saw no wehre in his film other then the cowboy/cowgirl things where they suggested anything. I'm just wondering if you can point out this political leading???

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Argh ...

Come on folks ... no one likes a good conspiracy more than I do but are we really going to once more purposely confuse terminology to make a dubious point and re-enforce our beliefs upon a false premise?

New World Order in his textbook:

In international relations theory, the term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

New World Order as you mean it:

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian one world government.

Please don't use NWO as a misnamed "catch all" conspiracy of the gaps notion. It dilutes the value of the intended meaning.

Now ... having said all that, kudos to the kid for his inquisitiveness and intelligence, he would make an awesome ATS member.

hello

this is exactly the problem...

'new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.'

how will this be done without global governance?..you yourself say that the problems are not solvable by the individual states.

i hear this argument very often and i honestly cant understand why people cant see the link...a world government doesnt automatically mean that individual countries wont exist...it simply means a global authority that has power over important areas of our day to day life...as in the EU..their power is growing every day...not many people have any insight and most people dont understand how they can influence any of the EUs decisions....this is intentional.

in a perfect world id welcome a world government....but i dont trust humans enough to accept and allow a small group of people gaining such positions of power.

Heres the thing:

these problems are ususally "solvable" by one person or company. Need telephones? bell to the rescue!

need electric cars?

GM...o wait...nevermind

see my point?

a world problem comes along and one genius usually comes up with the idea to solve it. Incorporate and sell and that "problem" is usually solved (by a product or whatever).

Someone is gonna invent carbon eating microbes (trees lol) or something to solve the Carbon crises and should sell that to the govt or, if cap and trades get passed, sell them 2 the companies.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeeannaHolland

Listen to what this kid has to say about the NWO, his textbook, and how the subject is treated at school.

I don't know what ATSers will think of this, not sure if already posted.

This kid is sure brave, whatever is going on.

Where is this school that he attends?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
"Public School" is a deceptive title.

Public School = Government School

Do you think the Government Schools want to turn out well-rounded, free-thinking, liberty-minded sovereigns or do you think the Government Schools want to turn out dumbed-down, unquestioning, consuming/spending Tax Slaves who will continue to feed the machine? Tax Slaves that don't even have the mental faculty and critical thinking skills to question the current paradigm?

Kids in Government School will be assimilated.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I sort of agree, that in this case the kid's points aren't all that compelling, compared to others that could be attacked. But the premise is still valid.

The wording in that definition seems innocent enough. But look at the wording "Despite various interpretations of this term". It's another way of saying, don't listen to these ideas, they are dangerous and off-limits to you. Let us do the thinking and write the history books and interpret your reality for you. It's all part of the original goal of public education, to condition you for obedience in order to be a good worker bee for the corporate world.

I thought the camera thing was a better point. While it is a somewhat more legitimate excuse to ban phones because of the distraction in class, it is more suspicious that they specifically say no camera phones, as if they are trying to hide something.

I am only 21. I could see the radical and disturbing changes occurring in the schools at the time. The increase in rigidity, the dumbing down of material, the patronizing practices. They continue trend toward training you to get used to social control and a generally thoughtless existence.

At the school where I teach, there is a rule to not bring in any type of electronic device, whether that be an ipod, cell phone, gameboy, anything. The kids use the phones to text test answers to each other. They constantly tried to look at pics and such during class. They had to be banned from school property. To allow the kids to take pictures is a slippery slop. Those pictures end up on the internet and photshoped, you all know that. .

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeannaHolland

smart kid

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If they are indoctrinating the kids into the idea of a new world order, I don't think they would be printing the praises of a totalitarian fascist rule really.
They'll wrap it up in flowery idealistic principles that appear sensible, deceit is the weapon of choice. Word games, the fact is if they are talking about something else besides "the plan" they'd call it something other than the new world order. Get em comfortable with the term, because they are going to hear it a lot.

A way forward to global peace? an end to third world debt and poverty? coordinated efforts in science and technology? etc... All these things are selling points. When the cause of many of these problems are the ones pushing the agenda. Can we be fooled so easy by decorative language and simple lies? it seems so.

Praise to the kid! if the rest were as aware they would be immune to the programming.
We'd have a generation that wouldn't roll over and be told to sit.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I think telling them what to think about NAFTA and the "war on drugs" can be considered as "leading" them toward certain political views.

Of course, they did the same thing when I was in school. Really I think History books do nothing but teach them what the acceptable political opinions are, presenting them as facts...

However, what they teach is not my concern, as long as we still have the right to choose whether to send our kids to their schools.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that the new world order was on chapter 33? That was on purpose, of course. 33 is a very important masonic number.

As for the photographic devices, that was the only thing I disagree with in the video. It would make it too easy for a kid to take a snapshot of the test and text it to his friends so they could prep for the questions in advance.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's funny how only a few things actually cause me to post replies on this site. I have to mention that it's due in large part to seeing my own opinion often shared with several other users. That's inspiring to some degree. What's not inspiring is the state of affairs we're in regarding education in our nation.

I'm not thrilled about hearing anyone mention that camera phone restrictions are for the "greater good". If this is your argument, you're a sheep! Allow your restricted mind to awaken. I have little motivation to explain myself in great detail, I will simply say this: The restrictions aren't there for the safety of the students. The lawyers of the world put those "handbooks" together in an effort to effectively "cover the school's butt" in the case of a lawsuit being brought by a teenage girl's parents who are worried their daughter will end up topless on myspace because of some camera phone pictures. If the school has a policy statement against them, they're not considered "liable" at that point. If the school allowed them, they get the blame. It's all about the money. If they get sued, they lose cash!

Some would argue that this "textbook" is using the term "New World Order" in a different sense than the one we ostensibly prefer to use here on this site. Your cause to argue is the reason you're losing the battle. There is no "other" definition of the words. The mass media has positioned the terminology in such a sense that your mind is privy to something called "conditioning". Car salesmen are taught how to condition their customers by taking "negatives" and "re-phrasing" them to sound positive.

ie: Customer complains about a $600 a month payment on the car they want...Salesman says: "But that's only $20 a day! You spend that much on St@rbucks and McDon@ld's every day! Cut those out of your expenses and you'll not only have this wonderful car, you'll look and feel better too!"

The customer accepts that because it sounds as though it makes sense. It might even make you feel a little tingle of warmth because it makes you feel "good" to have that view for a little while. Then the truth sets in and you've still got to come up with $600 a month for a car payment, even as you pull out of the McDon@ld's drive through holding the St@rbucks coffee you've already purchased.

The New World Order is already here. Anyone who wants proof of that just needs to take a good "educated" look at the media, internet, movies, schools, restaurants, businesses and governments. We're living in a time where the political and business climate is dictated by the people holding the cash.

Anyone who disagrees...Ask yourself this: "Does money TALK and B.S. WALK"?

If your answer is "yes", then you're aware of the truth as it exists, perhaps just not to the extent that it exists.

For those of you who may wonder where or how I've gotten so jaded and perhaps a little hostile, let me offer a little insight. For several years I worked as a communications expert with the NSA on Top Secret and classified military computer and satellite systems. I was a member of an elite tactical team of highly trained and specially armed men when I served with the military. I also have a Master's degree in business as well as a Doctorate in Anthropology. I've seen, heard and done things that I can't speak of.

Thank you for taking the time to read my opinion.

Quick notes:

1. 9/11 was a compromised "hit for hire" job that failed miserably. Our government didn't originate it, it had foreknowledge and agreement to terms. The financial payoff in the end was worth more to them than they imagined. Trace the "absolute facts" and see for yourself. Oh yes, Bush was an easy "payoff patsy" by the way.
2. The "war on terror" isn't a war. A war has a "point" and the nations involved have something to gain. A real war on terror would consist of small tactical teams doing black ops.
3. The "Obama" budgeting is an excuse for some major corporations to get major writeoffs.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I can't say I mind the rules about obedience; however, the problem with rules on absolute obedience is that, if the teachers are not teaching things that will make the children intelligent, they will, effectively, be brainwashed. However, you can not get away with pro-NWO brainwashing. If the American intelligence agency is the type to put poison in Communists' clams, then they will quite possibly be making a (heavily armed) visit to this school. That's if the American government aren't pro-NWO themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't see anything in the 2 definitions used that are mutually exclusive.

The WAY they are going to bring about global enslavement is being the savior to the world's problems. Nothing they are wanting to solve has any solution they offer except for more govt. More laws, more interference.

Laws laws laws. I'm so sick of laws. Just more and more and more laws.

A law CAN solve a problem. But every law made gives each one of us a chance to land on the wrong side of it. You cannot use government to easily oppress a free people, so you make everything illegal.

Worked in America, let's take it to the world stage!

And in Europe, education might be better, but it is certainly no more free. Try to homeschool in Germany. What makes their education better really? Some test numbers? WTF IS education?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
New World Order.

The use of those words never varies.

Nope could never mean anything else.

Just like a U.F.O. is always an alien spacecraft.

Please folks this is another dissatisfied teen in a long list of them. To bad he can't use his camera phone in school

Because we all know teenagers would never abuse such a device (Say to take pics of their privates to send to other kids in school, nope thats never happened)

wah!

Oh and the Cowboy/Cowgirl stuff? Everyone knows schools never encourage pride in their school slogans and such

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My school thinks they have the right to take a students cellphone if they see it out, ANYWHERES. They just take it right out of your hands. Also, one time, i got wrapped up with some drug scheme(i was not apart of it, i have no idea how i even got tangled up), needless to say the principal wanted to search my locker, i said sure, because after all you cannot refuse that as it is school property but when he tried searching my bookbag and coat, he got a big "warrantless" yelled into his face by me and my father. I dont trust anyone in my school except the social worker who i have worked with for the past 3 years.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Yes, because all kids are going to take pictures of their privates while they are in school and show them to everyone. /end sarcasm

Have you heard of sexting? obviously you have, and it happens with adults too, just as frequently with kids, its just not as heard about.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
New World Order in his textbook:

In international relations theory, the term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

New World Order as you mean it:

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian one world government.

It seems to me that the definitions are inherently the same, the first one is just put in a softer way. Any worldwide problems that are "beyond the capacity of individual states to solve" are created by governments in the first place. It seems like a great idea to have global governance when you make the people feel helpless to solving problems.

All just more propaganda for money/power hungry people who want to take over the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
reply to post by Helmkat

Yes, because all kids are going to take pictures of their privates while they are in school and show them to everyone. /end sarcasm

Have you heard of sexting? obviously you have, and it happens with adults too, just as frequently with kids, its just not as heard about.

School is for learning, not for sexting.

and gee, who gets in trouble when use of these devices gets out of hand? Who do the parents come down on?

You betcha, they come down on the school for not doing their jobs! (Because parents don't want to have to take responsilbity for little Johnny or Susy and gosh their little angels would NEVER do anything wrong! LOL talk about asleep at the wheel!!!)

So if you want to see the Draconian NWO state comin down with the word of the man in this video, sure go ahead, I can't stop you but as a member of this site I would encourage to recognize there may be other motives at work.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The fact they teach this is schools while at the same time calling anyone who claims theres a NWO a lunatic is the definition of doublethink

and i can relate to being a teen that has realised that schools are propaganda centres like broadcasting companies and that generally something just was not right with the world, since i "awakened" (as i've seen some people put it) in my early teens.

s&f

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
United Nation's Agenda 21

It is called indoctrination of an generation of kids.
'theft' is what it is, futher plans is to transfer the kids from Parental control and over to Govt. Control. Sounds nice !!!

edit; now I remember, I saw this kid in another vid, he got the Cops called on him by the teachers because he was wearing an t-shirt : 9/11 Truth Now I think it sayd ..

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Guys I fail to see why globalization is bad

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join