It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US citizens must take front line in national security: Napolitano

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Unfortunately, most of us have already been labeled as terrorists, so that parts been done.

Returning Vets, Republicans, religeous fanatics, conservatives, armed southerners, birthers, etc.

Now all that's left is for people to start pointing out to the gov't exactly whom falls into the above categories.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Bailout - Bush
Stimulus - Obama

Not much difference. Now if you want to bitch about semantics when I said "exact same thing", then be my guest. Is the new admin working faster than the last? Sure. Probably learned something from the last one, don't give the people time to think about what is happening just run full steam ahead with their evil programs. Hell, they don't even give Congress time to read the bills they put through. Too many things happening all at the same time, the people's heads are spinning.

Remember, this crap wouldn't be able to happen without Bush's Patriot Act.

Dems, Repubs, it doesn't matter. None of them are working in our best interests.

I lived in Arizona for a few years. I knew this chick was working for the NWO, PTB, whatever your term is, a long time ago. I tried to tell people this chick was batty when she was given this job. No one listened to me, like always. Many times I wonder why I even bother.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join