It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(A Creator Being steps outside Earth) TRUE STORY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, one night I had fallen asleep but unlike most I give myself commands to wake up, well this particular night I seemed to be right outside of Earth and the body I woke up in was this blue luminiscent being, I was actually viewing Earth from the outside, how beautiful this planet is, I and a few others were there together combining or merging our bodies outside Earth, we were feeling each others thoughts and creations, this is when I found out others in my town who were not particularly just from Earth in my town I live in. So here I am in another body that feels wonderful.

Viewing the Earth from the outside in is something else. It's waters were shinning from the outside, no wonder e.ts come to visit this place, I would say the energy here is unique. Transluscent energy that is alive and cool, yep I am in another body a different body then the one I am use to while in the physical or material world. So it looks like I dropped my body for another one while outside of Earth. I would be right on the very fringe of this blue orb, just above it.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It is beautiful isn't it.

So why do we insist on destroying it.

Damn we are an ignorant race..

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Were a race with so many different things happening at once. Ignorant or not knowing seems to be the key to unfolding our species, when we question things we create room for life to grow, when the questions stop a civilisations ceases to grow or expand.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You still in this other body? If so, drop by and show me. That would be rather cool ;D

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BriggsBU

Only when I leave my body does it seem to happen that way, I wake up in a different mode of operation and physical mechanics.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I see three possibilities.

1) It is just a dream / imagination.

2) Your viewing psychically transmitted information from another being.

3) "You" were actually inside another being's body.

I find # 3 to be pretty far fetched, but, it is not impossible scientifically.
Although quite unlikely due to the complexity involved, unless you have a reason why not. I'm open to any theories you may have.

I will have to go with 1 or 2 for now, as they seem pretty simple.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This was more real then the world we live I can only assure you, If I were to tell you I can seperate my consciousness from body to be above it, would you freak out, perhaps, but only with a lot of attunement and awareness development did I attain it.

Spiritual Maturation is the key.

Ask yourselves how would menguard know what sound the sun makes up close?

How would he know the experience of what God is?

How can I do the things I can do, without becoming that other being that exists inside out.

Good question.
In a very sense the world we live in is nothing more then a dream, we are its thoughtform existing inside the Earths brain. Step out that definition of thought on Earth and you experience yourself more definely.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Now the questions remain I know I am a- CREATOR- DO YOU?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Autowrench:
You are not alone, friend, others have experienced this phenomena too, including myself. My experience was different from yours, but the thing is, and most fail to understand this, we are all in training to be creators in our own right. Here is how it happened to me. This went on for a number of years, always the same, and what happened was this;
I would suddenly be "out of body" as it was, in another dimension of time and space to me. I was always standing on a high cliff that seemed to be made of stone, and as I looked out I could see our sun, or at least 1/2 of it, and the planets of our system in orbit around it. A most beautiful sight to behold, I was always in awe of this experience, and I would watch and listen, the planets, and they spun and orbited, made music, a most beautiful tune. I would then realize, or it would pop into my head, that at any time I could just reach out and destroy it all. This was a recurring thing, happened to me for over 10 years, but doesn't happen anymore. We (humanity) are being trained to create our own worlds, our own realities, but there is always the trap when we pass over...we are taught to "go to the Light," as it were, and I have come to think this is the trap. The Light, I believe, it a part of the machinery that runs the cycle and matrix of this 3rd. world dimensional reality we all live in right now. Now keep in mind here, this is theory only, I have no hard evidence, and nobody does, of exactly what happens when we pass over.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We should not destroy that which we did not create.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I had wondered if we would see the Earth in this amazing beauty as out of body spirits. Shortly after, I stumbled upon this thread. You have answered my question in the positive. Thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Always with guidance whether I try or not to sometimes.

Glad to be of help.

top topics

join