It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think the one thing this debate shows is that a Dictator can easily come to power in America.

The Republicans and Democrats are blind sheep that follows their parties blindly.

If Bush had all the secrecy of Obama the Democrats would be screaming from the top of their lungs. It was the same way with the Republicans when you asked questions about Bush.

The Press is worthless and there only there to protect the President that agrees with them. He's President of the United States and it's not unAmerican or a conspiracy to ask questions about him.

Obama doesn't walk on water and I'm tired of these useful idiots that don't want you to ask simple questions about the person they worship.

The President is accountable to us and it's the right of Americans to ask questions about Obama, Bush or anyone else.

Why all the secrecy around Obama?

I really think it's unAmerican for people in the Press and useful idiots from both parties to complain about people asking questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

www.youtube.com...

quote from youtube poster:

s Obama guilty of felony identity theft? The information for this video was taken from the lawsuit filed with the federal district court of Columbus GA in the matter of the Army major seeking proof of Obama's eligibility to serve as president. The private investigator hired by the attorney in the case discovered that Obama may have used up to 149 different addresses and 39 different social security numbers prior to becoming president. This video has nothing to do with whether Mr Obama is black, white, pink, yellow, purple or green. It has to do with his total refusal to provide not only satisfactory proof of fulfilling the Constitutional requirements of citizenship, but also not providing any college or university records, passports, Illinois legislative records, U.S.senate records, medical records...etc..etc.. We essentially know nothing about this man other than he is a "community organizer" and has been involved in Chicago politics and has associated with a laundry list of less than wholesome characters.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What both the birthers and the rabid Obama worshippers both miss is the real reason why Obama won't release his long form birth certificate. It is likely because his father was not Barak Obama Sr, and what is more likely is that a radical black activist from Seattle was Obama's father and that he was born out of wedlock.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

There is something Obama wants hidden and it is not necessarily his birthplace.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In my mind, there are still questions. I don't even have an opinion whether or not Obama is a natural citizen. I really don't know all the facts. I do have questions though, and it doesn't appear that those that represent us care about answering questions in a serious manner. A simple answer doesn't address the issue, without explaining the differences in why Obama's certificate doesn't appear to add up.

I don't even know what to think anymore with most of these politicians and those privileged enough to be our representatives that they feel a simple answer without simple proof like, producing the birth certificate, is sufficient. Also the labeling of a segment of society with a name "birther," seems rather childish.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Gates was right. Nothing will ever satisfy the birthers.

second line

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

How about releasing the long form?

second line

Did you skip over my post before? I quoted directly from Hawaii's .gov site.

Nobody in Hawaii can get a long form "Certificate of Live Birth" anymore. People who were born in that state can only get "Certifications of Live Birth", such as the one Obama produced

See my earlier post for source.

Maybe that can't anymore but this is now and that was then, I am sure they have his vaulted copy or on microfiche

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Are you refering to this possibility?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8749262713a1.gif[/atsimg]
Far fetched, but you cannot deny the resemblance

-E-

[edit on 28-7-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

it would be invalidated in court. but if he needed it in court he could get a new one.

its blacked out on the internet, but not necessarily in real life.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Did you skip over my post before? I quoted directly from Hawaii's .gov site.

Nobody in Hawaii can get a long form "Certificate of Live Birth" anymore. People who were born in that state can only get "Certifications of Live Birth", such as the one Obama produced

See my earlier post for source.

How about you pay attention to detail.

They could show us his original birth certificate because after changing their story the Hawaiian officials now say they have a copy of the original and it was not lost or destroyed.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Click for link

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I saw one where he was compared to Osama Bin Laden,can't find it though.SCARY

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by IntastellaBurst

From what I understand his SSN is from Connecticut and issued in the 1970's, which is strange, but in 1961 you were not given a SSN at birth. You had to physically go aquire one, it is certianly possible that he aquired it in his teens.

-E-
which of his 39 ss#'s is this one?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

from someone born the day after Barack Obama.

World Net Daily Article

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PainRain
which of his 39 ss#'s is this one?

I believe it's his 23rd SS#.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Gates was right. Nothing will ever satisfy the birthers.

second line

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

How about releasing the long form?

second line

Yeah because then people would never just say that was made up or a fake also. Come on people, there is a paper notice about his birth in Hawaii. That should mean more to you then any stupid form.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Forget it. Unreadable.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have to tell you people this is turning in to a real powder keg...

The Birth Certificate...

The Race Card with his friend Gates...

The mad rush to Government Health Care...

The economy still shedding jobs and consumer confidence indexes still going down...

By the way the one on the bottom of that list, should be on the top of that list but it isn't!

Is he even legitimate, lets keep the controversy open and lets fan the flames, let's not release the real records, lets label the people who want to see them fringe ellements.

Lets convince every black person in America that should be angry over racial profiling.

Lets convince the poor who were poor before the bad economy that our beloved President wants to now give them something like Free Universal Health Care the fringe birther ellement presumed to be White Racist Republicans are now denying them.

Collin Powell weighed in tonight on the Gates/Cowley issue.

I hate to tell you this folks but this really is likely it, stock up on supplies, this will be spilling into the streets at this rate possibly within days and if not days weeks.

The lines are really being drawn and they are being drawn for us, whether we want them drawn or not.

I don't care what side you are on, I think the Powers that Be are ready to play the Obama card for full effect and now are...

We are all going to loose or we are all going to win, and the only way we are going to win is to return to our constitutional roots and band together and rally around them and what ever politician can meet the test and pass the grade stays and what ever one can't is going to have to go.

The conditions really are being set for open warfare in the streets and the government and the media really is driving it for the expressed purpose of having that happen.

We have got to got to got to wake up and stop all this bickering grow up and remember our Constitution and it's values and put ego and false pride aside pretty darn quick or we are all going to be so screwed we won't ever be able to catch a bus back to _____ed.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wait . . . I thought that could not release long form because it was destroyed.

Then I thought they could not release long form because it was against Hawaii statute, along with releasing anything to anyone OTHER than the name on the paper.

Now we have long forms, and they are being released any Tom, Dick, or Harry?

And we still do not have Obama's.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

You know, I was just thinking about this, and I agree with you.

Personally I think the BC is a convenient thing to keep people from asking questions about the real issues surrounding his past. Such as, how did he travel to Pakistan during a time when Americans were barred from traveling to Pakistan.

Who paid for his round the world trip when he was supposedly broke when he got off the plan when he went to NY? What do his Occidental college transcripts say?

I have now come to the conclusion that the Birth Certificate issue is keeping people occupied from asking real questions that aren't so easily answered, like the ones above.

Edit - to add I still don't know if he was really born in Hawaii or not, but he very well could have been, it's just the fact that we have differing stories from his own grandmother, and we only have his word to go on, and that really isn't worth much at the present day in time.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Some more info I found in Hawaii statue HRS §338. Many of these deal with many of the controversies that surround this issue. The statues are rather short and won't take long to read.

Certified copies

Verification in lieu of certified copy

Establishments of new certificate of birth

Certificates for children born out of state

This next section seems to indicate that the original has not been destroyed.

The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used

Copies of record

Adoption foreign born persons

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Where is plucky with a post like that? Is the NWO always rolling the streets and killing people for you? It seems like any issue turns into another reason the world is going to end and the ELITE are going to start killing people any minute over it.

Stop the fearmongering and don't buy into this garbage like the majority of the public. The only person that would start rioting over this would also think they would black mark the real certificate rather then just use something like a photo editor....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here is another interesting conficting point regarding Obama's released certificate of live birth.

The link here pulls up a .pdf document of "Vital Statistics of the United States -- Volume I -- Nativity." In 1961, the Public Health Services, U. S Department of Health, Education and Welfare, National Center for Health Statistics, National Vital Statistics Division published this document.

Page 231 contains the requirements for "Race and color."

"Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."

I don't see a classification of "African" as presented on Obama's certification of live birth he released. Hmmm.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join