It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

www.wnd.com

Real documents include doctor, name of hospital

Images of two 1961 Hawaii birth certificates similar to the one President Obama purportedly has on file have now been unveiled
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So here it is, the elusive "long form" Hawaii birth certificate from someone born the day after Barack Obama.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/546fcc01b2d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice that the long form title is "Certificate of Live Birth", while the version on the web is titled "Certification of Live Birth". Does it mean anything? I don't know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6247aceb2d3f.jpg[/atsimg]

P.S. I have long maintained that if Obama was found un-qualified to be president it would be terrible for America. Think about it President Joe Biden... Lets hope that doesn't happen.

-E-

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-7-2009 by MysterE]

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just noticed something at the bottom of Obama's certificate.

"ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE"

Well, the certificate number is clearly blacked out. Therefore, in theory, that form is now invalid, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have always considered this a non-issue.

If there was anything to this, The CLINTON Machine would have forced him out during the primaries... If there was ANY organization that could find dirt and skeletons, The Clinton machine would have. Let's be real, does anyone here really think that Hillary would settle for her current position.... And Bill would settle for nothing less than to "be" president again (by proxy, you all know what I mean here... I would expect he would have had a press conference or two, just for ego purposes).

[edit on 28-7-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1

Well, the certificate number is clearly blacked out. Therefore, in theory, that form is now invalid, right?

Ha! You're absolutely right!

-E-

[edit on 28-7-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I read somewhere that the McCain camp also looked into it, which leads me to believe IF he is concealing the long form then it is because of information on it.

-E-

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Notice that the long form title is "Certificate of Live Birth", while the version on the web is titled "Certification of Live Birth". Does it mean anything? I don't know.

That's because those "Certificates of Live Birth" are from before 2001, when Hawaii went paperless.

Now the only document you can get in Hawaii is a "Certification of Live Birth". If that mother wanted to get her twins' certificates today, they would look like the one Obama released.

the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Hawaii.gov

Typical WND, still reporting on this non-issue.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1

Ummm, this post almost doesn't deserve a response, but since people are starring and agreeing with you, I figure 'What the hell'...

Apparently, you have never used any photo shop software at all. Making a picture of an item and blacking out personal information is not the same as 'Altering' the certificate.

What, do you suppose they just grabbed his authentic birth certificate and used a black marker to black out the number?...

C'mon...

And this IS a non-issue. Just a bunch of sore losers who are still upset about losing the presidential election. This is ridiculousness to the highest degree.

No matter what the outcome is, whether Obama DOES lose his presidency, or not, we're looking at 4 years of a democratic presidency period.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
also note his fathers race.Is African a race? shouldn't it be negroid?or wouldn't his mothers race be American?Also please check out my thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... I don't know whats wrong here it's just "off"

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Gates was right. Nothing will ever satisfy the birthers.

second line

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here are a few more from the 1960's.

Obama never issued COLB site

Site showing COLB legit

Just adding to this entertaining discussion.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

second line

How about releasing the long form?

second line

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I just remember seeing another topic here at ATS where Gates was asked a question about if the birthers would ever be satisfied- and he said no they wouldn't be. And the birthers attacked Gates viciously for his comments. So that's all I was just thinking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

second line

How about releasing the long form?

second line

Did you skip over my post before? I quoted directly from Hawaii's .gov site.

Nobody in Hawaii can get a long form "Certificate of Live Birth" anymore. People who were born in that state can only get "Certifications of Live Birth", such as the one Obama produced

See my earlier post for source.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Nobody will know the answer to that until Obama releases the long form. Until then, Gates is only assuming and speculating that nothing will satisfy birthers.

BTW, why is ok for birthers to be slammed for assuming that Obama's COLB is fake but Gates assumption is held up as the truth?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

WND also reported the Hawaii Department of Heath affirmed that no paper birth certificate records were destroyed when the department moved to electronic record-keeping in 2001.

The statement to WND by Janice Okubo, public information officer for state's health department, contradicted CNN U.S. President Jon Klein, who ordered host Lou Dobbs to quit discussing Obama's birth certificate on the air. Klein insisted the issue was "dead" because Obama's original long-form birth certificate had been destroyed by the Hawaii DOH in the conversion to electronic files.

Sounds like Klein took it upon himself to add with his own spin about the document being destroyed. Looks like when your the President of CNN you can invent the news to suit your agenda. Good old MSM. Their truthfulness is right in step with the politicians they cover.

On second thought I'll bet TPTB told him to say it was destoyed. Sad to think that TPTB control the media as well as the government.

A lie like this makes the issue reek even more of cover-up.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Apparently you are making assumptions. I happen to run an online graphics community and I'm quite fluent with Photoshop. I understand that the certificate number was digitally blacked out. My problem with that is, why? If the certificate number was provided then someone in the records department could actually fact check the document.

Next time, don't be so quick to make assumptions about people you don't even know bud.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I want to be clear about this, I sincerely hope that there is nothing to this whole birth certificate thing for the sake of America. But this administrations actions are the main reason that there is doubt in peoples minds, and those of you who think there is not a veil of secrecy surrounding this issue are not paying attention. All I ask it for the transparency that was promised to me so we can put this issue to rest.

-E-

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is by far my least favorite topic, .... however, .. I was just watching the Colbert report, .... and he had a " birther" on his show.

She claims that president Obama's social security number is issued from connecticut, ..... and it was issued 119 years ago ~!

whats up with that ?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

From what I understand his SSN is from Connecticut and issued in the 1970's, which is strange, but in 1961 you were not given a SSN at birth. You had to physically go aquire one, it is certianly possible that he aquired it in his teens.

-E-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join