It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queens woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Queens woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch

www.nydailynews.com

Enraged at being two-timed, a Queens woman poured boiling water on her unfaithful husband's groin as he slept Monday, police said.

"She was hurt and angry that after all this time married, he was stepping out on her," a police source said. "She wanted to shut down that possibility forever because he had treated her with such contempt."

She was treating him with cold compresses when paramedics arrived.

Arrested on assault charges, the betrayed wife, an immigrant of Grenada, was awaiting
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh come on
I'm seeing way too much such news lately

What's going on with the having of so many of such cases?

I takes time to boil water still, unless she was boiling very little. But still takes some time for the stove to get hot, didn't she think of the consequences during that time?

In a twisted act of revenge, Oyinda Ojofeitimi, 67, a registered nurse, carried out the crotch-scalding attack to ensure her spouse stopped cheating

The Crotch-Scalding Attack?
HAHAHA

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why is it that these people - male or female - dno't just leave?
Mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Why is it that these people - male or female - dno't just leave?
Mind boggling.

Imagine all of a sudden losing a 20year investment?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I takes time to boil water still, unless she was boiling very little. But still takes some time for the stove to get hot, didn't she think of the consequences during that time?

Well, the thing is, she might have been preparing food, and been overcome by a sudden urge to parboil some eggs. Sorry if this is a violation of ATS TOS; I couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So, let's summarize.

Wife burned by unfaithful hubby does the same!

Moral ! Keep it in your pants.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Bah - I personally don't believe in monogamy - I think one man and one wife is a silly idea that isn't likely to work.

Anyhow - scalded cods is not a nice thing to wake up to - and you can bet the awakening was rather quick and vocal.

Just leave if you can't take the fact that your husband is a man - for gods sake, if only we were born with some monogamy gene - men would love it, we wish we were created like that, life would be so much simpler and pleasant - not to mention far less expensive - why is it with women, that they know how much you spent on another woman - even if they are thousands of miles apart? They have some kind of financial ESP I think.

Truth is - men just aren't monogamous - except for the very elderly, or a few that I think must be emotionally castrated, or borderline homosexual.

Maybe some guys can do it - I have no idea - for me it would be like standing in front of a train and expecting to stop it with my bare hands - its impossible, and I would never lie and say that I could do it.

If you think your married to a man that's never cheated on you for ten years - then your married to a good liar.

Personally I have no time for lies - I always tell the truth unless specifically instructed to lie - which I have been, and it keeps the peace.

Myself - I have many good women - which I am devoted to - still doesn't mean I'm not going to meet another one next week!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ouch, just goes to show you, never anger a woman from Grenada !!!

Or a woman who can only eat hot dogs and cucumbers by slicing them into pieces, .... its psychological.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Never has a more rediculous thing been said. How dare you say that MEN aren't monogomous, there are many, many men who are faithful to their partners and are young, and as far away from being homoseual as one can be. The reason for the break down in faithfulness these days is the horrendous culture that is thrust upon each of us. All our shows these days are of people having multiple partners, and people having affairs and casual flings with each other. It is discusting. A century ago people would find their partners and stick with them, and not cheat; and before you go its natural or animalistic to have multiple partners, well that is )ust hodgepodge, their are a number of animals out there in nature who only have one partner/mate for their whole life, and even if they die, they don't find another partner.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Just leave if you can't take the fact that your husband is a man - for gods sake

This is the most ridiculous statement i've ever heard
It's wrong on so many levels

Dude, the rest of your post was better, because you only spoke for yourself

Can I ask, how old are you?

Remember one thing, when you say all men are meant to cheat, understand what you are saying.

You are saying that all fathers are unfaithful husbands.
Am I correct in assuming you don't have kids and dont even want any?
How, how old?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i dont need to take sides,only think i can say "thats the price you pay for getting caught men"
i believe i can live my entire life with a woman that truly is my soulmate,but still is kinda hard if i consntantly meet other girls that are like my soulmates

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I like this... she didnt go too far and cut anything off, yet it was harsh enough that he wont be forgetting it in a hurry! Perfect

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah I guess keep it in your pants!!! But boiling water!! Gezzz!! Thats harsh!
But then again back in my day we had the Bobbit case..

Where the woman, just cut it offf!!!

Yet from working in the kitchen.. I once had boiling water spilled on me..
Thankfully it didnt go down that way.. But the boiling water hit my stomach..
And let me tell you what...

I passed out from the pain!!! It honestly hurt soo freakin bad!!!

I don't know.. Thats a pretty evil choice of things..

Get it cut off.. Or get boiling water thrown down there...

Oh so many choices!!!

I would pick C. Keep it in my pants!!!

Cheating turds... Thats what you get!!

But then again.. thats brutal!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Truth is - men just aren't monogamous - except for the very elderly, or a few that I think must be emotionally castrated, or borderline homosexual.

Truth is that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. There are many men out there that are monogomous and are not very elderly, emotionally castrated, or borderline homosexual. You are free to speak for yourself, but don't insult all men by saying they are incapable of being faithful.

There are many men that have fine characters and moral values, love their wife and family and would never do anything to hurt them, nor would they be untrue to themselves by being unfaithful to their wife. Any man worth his salt that is involved in a happy, healthy, loving relationship can control a momentary pysical desire. Those that can't are really only cheating themselves in the end.

I have to admit that when i first read the story my reaction was, good for her, but that's only because i know what it feels like to be cheated on. She did go just a little bit too far with the boiling water though. I had some land on my foot years ago and it hurt like hell, still have a scar from it. She should have used her mind instead of her emotions.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
Truth is that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. There are many men out there that are monogomous and are not very elderly, emotionally castrated, or borderline homosexual. You are free to speak for yourself, but don't insult all men by saying they are incapable of being faithful.

Thank you for saying that!!! And having a little bit of faith in some guys around here!!!
Plus I have to wonder why he would throw in being homosexual..

I for one in my life have had the honor of being with a beautiful woman.. Who later became my wife.. She taught me what it is too truely love.
And how to truely cherish something that is real!!
Never once did I have to stray...
Sure as guys we might look now and then.. But NEVER cheat!!!
Not once..
I'm glad there are people out there who know... Guys like us are out here..
WE are not all lonely depressed DOGS...

Most guys who are dogs.. Are really the lonely ones..
They are the guys who brag about how much tail they get.. And at the end of the night they go to bed alone.. And very depressed...

As my personal truth is this. Any man who must cheat.. Is very lonely soul.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Married men are actually happier with their sex lives then their single counterparts.

If men affair, many times it has nothing to do with sex or the marriage, but are actually escaping from an aspect of their lives, since affairs or flings give highs just like drugs. It can be depression, grief, stress at work. Or a very low self esteem from losing jobs or income.

When a betrayed spouse finds out about the affair, the emotional tidal wave is incredible. Many can't bear it. Many have to rely on medications. It is the destruction of life as they know it. It is no wonder people act insanely.

Many women put aside their own lives to help their men. How many women have given up their dreams to help build a mans career to only have him leave her for the secretary. When children are involved, it is even worse. It affects the whole family dynamic.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You are quite welcome. I say it because i know it to be true.

I also am curious about his reference to homosexuality.

I believe that you are right , those are the true lonely ones out there, problem is they'll never truely understand why.

You and your wife are both lucky to have found each other and i hope you continue to spend many, many years appreciating and loving each other.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ok, he cheated. Not going to defend that in any way shape or form..

But how dare anyone be so hypocritical to say this was something he had coming.. If my future wife cheats on me and I dowse her unmentionables in boiling water, no one would be there to defend me. Abuse and violence is just that, either way.

What a crock, I hope it was a joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
that, either way.

What a crock, I hope it was a joke.

Yeah man!! by all means!!! Abuse is abuse.. And I don't care if he cheated on his wife with 400 women!! That in no way shape or form would allow anyone to get hurt for their actions!!

Yeah when I said.. keep it in your pants.. (cheating turds.. thats what you get.)
It was an expression, not seriously saying anyone would deserve any form of abuse!!

That goes both ways too.. Men or women.. who ever cheated..

As to me. I think the guilt of cheating if you really care about the person .Is punishment enough..
Yet then again.. If you truely love someone.. Your not going to cheat..

Thus if you cheat.. You should remain single, and just play the field..
So wanted to clear that up so I didnt seem that brutal!!

Boiling water is no way to go!! As I said in my post up there.. I got boiling water on me.. And it hurt really bad.. The pain was a different type of pain that I never had in my life..
The skin just peel'ed away from my body.. And I went into cold shakes..
Fell down and passed out..
And I can take a good amount of damage before I go down.. But that sort of stuff will put your system in shock!!

hehe I don't care how tuff you are.. man or woman.. boiling water will bring you down..
And NO one deserve to be absued!!!

If people would just learn to cut their loss and walk away.. This would be a better world... Yet we all know how screwed up our love lives can be..
Sertinly when you live a lifestyle of cheating on those you are with..

Lessoned learned however... I bet he will think twice about the woman he dates.. Like ask himself.. Is this chick crazy??? BATCRAP CRAZY!! LOL

top topics

join