It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs 'Prefer Water' For Close Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I find this new disclosure of UFO encounters by the Russians most intriguing. Some juicy stuff in there, the real cases which we never hear about might be coming to light?

Would love to see the yanks present something similar now, things could develop further from this - certainly better case reports than UK, France and others so far!

Source: uk.news.yahoo.com...

Declassified files on the Russian Navy's encounters with UFOs have suggested the objects are big fans of water.

A number of incidents were reported at Lake Baikal, the deepest lake in the world, including powerful lights and objects coming out from the water, Russia Today said.

In one case in 1982, military divers training at the lake said they spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silver suits at a depth of 50 metres.

They tried to catch the visitors but three of the seven men died in the process, while four others were severely injured in the incident, according to the records.

On another occasion, a nuclear submarine on a combat mission in the Pacific Ocean detected six unknown objects.

The captain of the vessel ordered the crew to bring it to the surface after failing to shake off the pursuers.

The objects followed them up before flying away into the sky, the newly published files claimed.

Further mysterious events happened in the Bermuda Triangle area, including instruments on ships and submarines breaking down for no apparent reason.

Former navy officer Rear Admiral Yury Beketov said deliberate disruption from UFOs, which were detected "moving at incredible speed", could have been to blame.

He said: "It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There's only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development."

The records, which date back to Soviet times, were compiled by a special navy group tasked with collecting reports of unexplained incidents from submarines and military ships.

Source: uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
LOL i was just about to post this too but haven't gone past the 20 post count

We read basically whats there in a few threads and other websites,

But the fact is, that this one is mainstream english news, and as i went to check my mail. i believe it was the first thing on the yahoo homepage right in the middle like a headline!

Disclosure or not, this has got to be atleast a little push don't you think?

Cheers OP

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So if they're not from out there, they're from within here? Makes sense, we came from the sea, what if another type of advanced species went down into the secret caves and passageways under the crust instead of following us mammals onto the beaches? Are they now investigating on the surface what caused that massive quake in their caverns in 1945?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Please use this on going thread Russian Navy UFO Records Declassified

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join