It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Geometry by Drunvalo Melchizedek (video docu)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A friend of mine is reading a book by Drunvalo Melchizedek about geometry of creation and recommended that i look into this writer because of my interest in geometry.
This is a realy interesting man and he has a lot of good information on sacret geometry, it is presented in simple enough way even for some one like me because i have no special education in math's.

Google Video Link

I can not comment to much on the video yet because i am still digesting the information that i looked at so far.

The video explains a lot about the flower of life, some of its history and its connection to the platonic solids, in a simple enough way that i actualy see some of the points raised.

In general Drunvalo Melchizedek says that this whole universe is arranged according to the properties of this geometry.

I am going to watch the rest of the video tonight if i can so hopefully i can comment a bit more on the whole video and its conclusions.
So far i think it is a great informative one and seems to connect a lot of other information that i came accross through the years.

Here is an other short (32 minutes) video interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek.

Google Video Link

When doing a search to look if this video was posted allready i found some other ATS threads about the man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yep, that's him , thats the guy saying a pole shift could last up to 20 hours of an mag. of 20 of the richter scale. He's freaking me out !!

He even say one is due !!

Nice find ..

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is part two.

Google Video Link

A woman that is blind that can still see and do everything from watching tv to riding a bike.
In her inner view she has multiple screens that feed her information.
She can virtualy fly through the whole solar system and can read the serialnumber of a satellite in orbit.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of sacred geometry, but I don't see what that has to do with pole shifts and such.

Some say it is the fabric of the universe, but I prefer to say it is the construct of perception.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why is it that when he starts talking about the Super Psychic kids he pretty much says word for word from this page.

www.thedream.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I'm a big fan of sacred geometry, but I don't see what that has to do with pole shifts and such.

Some say it is the fabric of the universe, but I prefer to say it is the construct of perception.

In the video's that i have posted i have not seen anything about a pole shift.
I believe he has videos and books that will go into this but i have not seen it yet, so i can not comment much on that.

"construct of perception"

i prefer just "the construct"

But if you are into sacred geometry than i can realy recommend this man and his video.
For me it has connected some more dots of information that i read a long time ago.

What i like about this man to is that he can keep the discussion field very wide and gives a nice overview impression without getting lost in one of the many exciting subjects.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
Why is it that when he starts talking about the Super Psychic kids he pretty much says word for word from this page.

www.thedream.com...

I do not see why this is a problem.
It is clear to me that for good research you have to check and quote a lot of sources.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Information presented in the video, and posted website by other user, about the "Super Psychic kids" is realy mind blowing.

Some claims:
They can see with other bodyparts than their eyes.

When they look at a photo they can see almost anything from there, who took the photo, pan around the room and see what is there behind the picture, when it was taken.

From a row of bottles filled with water mixed with chemicals they could look at the bottle and tell exactly what is in the water.

Moving objeccts with their mind.

A little girl of 6 years old would hand out rose buds to an audience, asked them to hold the up and she made all the rose buds open up as flowers.

Two children where documented walking through solid walls.

Apperently some russian children could pick up a book and hold it for a couple of seconds and knew everything in the book, but not only that they would know instantly everything that that autor would know about the subject.

Some kids are able to change codes in DNA and theirby change the molecular structure of something.

So it is said that there are several schools in the world where these kids go to and get trained and studied.
Sounds like an episode of X-Men.

Mind blowing information.
This subject is still quite new for me so it is hard for me to see if any of these claims are valid.
Maybe there are people who looked deeper into the subjects raised allready and are willing to comment or add more information to this trail.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Thanks for those videos. I know exactly what he is talking about the green light, and blue, it is more a violet color and both colors I have never seen in real life, but I see them every time I close my eyes. When concentrating on them they turn into concentric rings and seem to expand and contract, and then swirl around and make different patterns. Sometimes they form into images.

I have been able to see those my entire life. Other people, such as Nikola Tesla, have talked about these colors of light, which he said he also saw when closing his eyes and trying to sleep, that form geometric shapes seem to be seen by people who are very creative, and very intelligent/intuitive.

As a child, and still to this day I can also see the light that surrounds every living being. It is kind of funny but as a child when I would go to church with my mother mostly, and see this light turn brighter and brighter when people began singing, I thought at first everyone could see them. When I asked my mother what the light was, she didn't know what I was talking about, then I asked her why is the light around the father so small and fainter in comparison to everyone else?
Aparently some priests find their own sermons boring, even when they try to show otherwise, and that's what I was seeing, and what I can still see.

Even in a dark room eventually everything lights up and every object, even inanimate objects emit this light. But on living beings, even plants and trees, the light is stronger, and it moves around the body/living entity.

At times it is stronger, and brighter around the head and shoulders. It's colors are different, it can be from white, to yellowish, to bluish, to darker, brighter, smaller or larger around the body. On inanimate objects the light is always static, it never moves, and it is darker and fainter.

Throughout the years I have been able to notice that on very sick people this light is more detached partly from the body, not as vibrant or as thick, as well as fainter.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

That sounds very interesting beeing able to see this light/energy around the things you discribe.
I have seen geometric shapes sometimes when closing my eyes or even a geometricly textured vortex kind of thing a few times but never this light you talk about.
But i have heard of many others who could see these aura's to.

It could prove to be interesting to try and see those energy patterns that this man Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about that are supposed to be around us in certain shapes and patterns.
Maybe you could detect those rings and other shapes around people.

Your story makes me think of these topics about seeing with closed eyes, here on ATS.
I had this sensation myself and every thing seemed to be made up out of this faint light.

Seeing through your eyelids

Anyone else have the sensation of seeing through their eyelids?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

In the video's that i have posted i have not seen anything about a pole shift.
I believe he has videos and books that will go into this but i have not seen it yet, so i can not comment much on that.

"construct of perception"

i prefer just "the construct"

But if you are into sacred geometry than i can realy recommend this man and his video.
For me it has connected some more dots of information that i read a long time ago.

What i like about this man to is that he can keep the discussion field very wide and gives a nice overview impression without getting lost in one of the many exciting subjects.

I'd seen the videos before, over a year or so ago. I didn't remember there being anything about pole shift in them, so I was actually just commenting on what someone said.

I like the video, and I have posted it before on here(the one with dolphins at the start anyway).

You might like this link. Has tons of videos and such of topics.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thanks for that link.
Could you maybe point out one or two videos that are closely related to the things mentioned in the posted videos in this thread?
Some more background on the geometric construct is always welcome

I can recommend david wilcock.
His ideas are very wide to and not just lost in the deep of one subject.
But you maybe know the man allready.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.thedream.com...

It is clear to me that for good research you have to check and quote a lot of sources.

I tried doing some research on this myself and I couldn't find anything other than what he said repeated over and over across different sites but nothing factual.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

www.thedream.com...

I tried doing some research on this myself and I couldn't find anything other than what he said repeated over and over across different sites but nothing factual.

Right, i see what you mean.
I will keep my eyes open on this one and see if i can find more when i have the time and see if i come to the same conclusion or not.
Thanks for pointing this out.

The information that Drunvalo Melchizedek presents, specialy the things about the super kids, sound very incredible.
It makes me very interested in the subjects but at the same time very skeptical.

So i hope that there are more people like you who looked into this and would like to share some ideas and findings.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by badmedia

Thanks for that link.
Could you maybe point out one or two videos that are closely related to the things mentioned in the posted videos in this thread?
Some more background on the geometric construct is always welcome

I can recommend david wilcock.
His ideas are very wide to and not just lost in the deep of one subject.
But you maybe know the man allready.

Most of the related videos in that link would be more towards the consciousness rather than the geometry itself. I think they kind of go hand in hand.

I've seen a good bit of wilcock, and he is interesting. The main beef I have with him and others of the so called "new agers" is the failure to separate the the observer from what is being observed. Outside that, I find them enjoyable.

I have watched many many of these kinds of movies over the years, so yeah I'm pretty much familiar with them all.

On that link there is some Graham Hancock, you might enjoy him - or also already know lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I've seen a good bit of wilcock, and he is interesting. The main beef I have with him and others of the so called "new agers" is the failure to separate the the observer from what is being observed. Outside that, I find them enjoyable.

I have watched many many of these kinds of movies over the years, so yeah I'm pretty much familiar with them all.

On that link there is some Graham Hancock, you might enjoy him - or also already know lol.

I think i agree with you on the David Wilcock comment.

Thanks for the Graham Hancock name, i think i have seen some of his work but ill check him out some more.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Has any one tried Drunvalo Melchizedek's Merkaba Meditation and would like to comment on it ?

While Merkaba meditation is based in the ancient Hebrew concept of Merkabah which has some documented history, Drunvalo teaches Merkaba Meditation is a breathing and meditation technique which he tells allows the individual to soul travel to other dimensions and communicate with angels and other beings.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8f6649b0413.jpg[/atsimg]

SOURCE

new topics

top topics

join