It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the Birth Certificate!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Let's assume Obama (Barry), was born outside of this country, now what?

Joe Biden becomes president?
We hold a new election?
The economy jumps back up and the jobs come back?

NO!!! The majority of you who complain about Obama not being a US citizen believe that he is a puppet anyways right? So Obama steps down and TPTB just put up another puppet? Ok? The plan will still go on as scheduled one way or another.

This has seriously gotten out of control and please needs to stop, there are much more important issues to be discussed.

I've read that Daddy Bush was born in Germany and is a Nazi, did anyone whine and moan about his birth certificate?

Lets be honest, has anyone's life changed as a DIRECT RESULT of his presidency? Doubt it. Let's pretend GW got a 3rd term. I still see the job market decreasing, I still see nationalization of health care, I still see a silly war in the middle east. No change accept now we have a man who looks different than the norm. It's all aesthetic people, the policies would still be the same.

Can we put this to rest please because in the end it would have all ended up the same. The way it is dividing this country is disgusting, I thought the UNITED States was better than this, guess we were all wrong.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It is the President that is causing the polarization. I don't believe this issue will go away. I hear you that you're tired of hearing about it. So am I. It is such a simple thing to solve -- at least for a POTUS who truly desires to UNITE the country he is sworn to serve.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Nice.
Seeing your topic headline with ALL CAPS most definitely persuaded me to not care.
Thanks for the help!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I've read that Daddy Bush was born in Germany and is a Nazi, did anyone whine and moan about his birth certificate?

Have you ever thought that in the case above, people might have chosen not to whine and moan?

and in this case, they chose to.

has anyone's life changed as a DIRECT RESULT of his presidency? Doubt it.

I ask you likewise. Has anybody's life changed as a direct result of people whining and moaning about Obama's birth certificate? I doubt it too.

Let them whine and moan as you say. It is a conspiracy site after all.

I know that most of these threads about the BC is repetitive but I have found many to be very entertaining.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Bush had his scandals, like war profiteering, torture, expanding government, exploding the deficit, staffing the SEC and other regulatory commissions with idiots/lobbyists (which probably helped the September crash), etc.

Obama's big scandal is a birth certificate?

Come on. Can't we do better than that?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Obama's big scandal is a birth certificate?

Come on. Can't we do better than that?

Give it time. It's still early in the ball game and scandals are in the works.

BTW, Isn't Obama extending and expanding some of the below?

Bush had his scandals, like war profiteering, torture, expanding government, exploding the deficit, staffing the SEC and other regulatory commissions with idiots/lobbyists (which probably helped the September crash), etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Yes! Let's not care anymore! I am tired of caring. I want to go back to my apathetic lifestyle!

If we will not care about issues, who will?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Doesn't make a difference to me, really...same as the old boss...

Nothing would change...I really do think that it's just another clever tool being used by the mysterious puppet master, to divide and conquer.

'He's CITIZEN!'
'No HE'S NOT!!'

Shake and bake ad nauseam.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lemon.Fresh

The birth certificate isn't an issue.

HIS POLICIES ARE!!!

The birth certificate doesn't form laws, THE POLICIES DO.

It was sad last Friday to see the BC issue the TOP story on all the controlled media, instead of the heath care reform, or the war's we are fighting, or the looting of all of our tax dollars.

THOSE ARE ISSUES.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So you are fine with someone in office, who is not there legally?

You are fine with someone going against the Constitution?

What else are you willing to give up?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Lemon.Fresh

HIS POLICIES ARE!!!

It was sad last Friday to see the BC issue the TOP story on all the controlled media, instead of the heath care reform, or the war's we are fighting, or the looting of all of our tax dollars.

THOSE ARE ISSUES.

Please, stop shouting. You'll wake the children.
I'm sensitive.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Can YOU lemon.fresh prove to me that he actually wasn't born in Hawaii?

Until you can I really could care less, I'd rather talk about real issues.

So guys, who you got winning the Super Bowl this year???

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The question about the birth certificate is very serious.

Number one: If you are a United States candidate for the presidency you should make all your personal information public. Things such as you school records, your birth certificate, your drivers record, your criminal record etc.

Anyone that puts up a barrier to this information is acting in a suspicious way. This is not a good example to set. Remember the U.S. Laws use precedent as a means to make judgments in case law and other laws. By allowing this to go unchallenged it will open up the door for others to do the same.

The United States President must be a natural born citizen, meaning unless he was born to a U.S. Citizen on U.S. Soil or a U.S. military base he is not natural born.

If you allow an impostor to violate our constitutional law because they do not want to disclose where they are born, then others that follow can do the same. Any constitutional violation allowed to go without consequence sets precedent for future people.

The Supreme Court is to have viewed the birth certificate and they said nothing. If the president is a natural U.S. citizen then he should disclose the birth certificate and his school records for public review.

Again the danger lies not in who is in office now (Maybe) but on the precedent it sets for future elections. If left unchallenged and unanswered we could have a foreign citizen running the United States of America. If this is what you want, then have a constitutional amendment passed to allow this, other wise stand with what is right and keep up the pressure about the birth certificate issue

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

NO!!! The majority of you who complain about Obama not being a US citizen believe that he is a puppet anyways right? So Obama steps down and TPTB just put up another puppet? Ok? The plan will still go on as scheduled one way or another.

Did it ever occur to you that TPTB have known this all along and are encouraging the scandal?

Man you need to wake up. The fact that you are pissed off about the other people pissed off is only fueling the fire that TPTB want. They will release his BC and show he is not a citizen, this has always been planned, and they will spark a civil and racial war. It is only a matter of time.

The best way to control a country is to tear it apart. The best way to tear it apart is to pit its citizens against each other.

The best thing we can do is stay sharp, stay informed and stay safe.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Lemon.Fresh

HIS POLICIES ARE!!!

THOSE ARE ISSUES.

In this time of Change and Open Government there appears to be too many things that are hidden and seems like business as usual.

IF, it was proven that the Birth Certificate was not real- then all laws, treaties and excutive orders would be null and void. Biden would become President followed by Pelosi as veep and so on. I, too, would like this Birth Certificate stuff to stop- but you know it won't-not until people see the actual, orginial document. It's simliar to the 9-11 Truthers (which I cant stand) or too all the "supposed" actions of the previous administration- there may never be enough proof. So, why in this time of "Openess" why, not let the experts see the orginial- why spend so much money concealling one's past. I would think that people would like to know how the President got to where he is.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Forget the problems if Obama isn't a natural born citizen, in opposition to the current U.S Constitition. Heh.

I don't care what turmoil could result from Obama being NOT a natural born citizen.

The U.S. Constitiution is the basis of the laws of the U.S. To ignore it is absurd in my opinion. Constitution? Constitution? I don't need no constitution!!!!

I agree with you. This is just stupid. It never ends

So, the most powerful man in the world can end this. Yet, he doesn't end this. Why? I don't believe it is because he is hiding that he wasn't born in Hawaii. There's something else to all this. I don't knowwhat it is. But, something ain't right here.

I have the solution to this current hooplah. Order the release of your own birth certificate, Obama. What could happen? Hawaii refuses? Oh,now there would be a real conspiracy to consider.

Daddy Bush was born in Germany? Now I would love to see this stuff. lol.

How about this. The majority, if not all, the founding fathers, heh, always loved that term, who wrote the original constitiution were not natural born citizens of the U.S, so it's null. lol. Yeah. I am joking, of course.

Just release the original. Get this all over. So I can stop reading and hearing people saying, "Obama isnt a natural born citizen." and I can stop reading and hearing people complaining about the "birthers".

How about an executive order requiring Hawaii release this piece of paper? Lord knows executive orders impose much more limitations on states rights than this order would do.

Just do it. Please, at least make an attempt to shut both sides up. Mmmmmkay? You got the power, now use it for good, not evil.

Hmmmmmmmm............maybe this whole issue is a calculated situation to just, um...........I dunno...........just to divide us all. Just a thought. Silly me, thinking there might be a conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
We had to suffer 8 years of people saying Bush Jr stole the 2000 election. Now we will suffer atleast 4 years of how Obama isn't a legal President.

If you don't like reading about it then don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Can YOU lemon.fresh prove to me that he actually wasn't born in Hawaii?

Until you can I really could care less, I'd rather talk about real issues.

So guys, who you got winning the Super Bowl this year???

Can YOU, GeechQuestInfo, prove to me that he actually was born in Hawaii?

No one can settle this but Obama himself, and the fact the he has gone through so much trouble to not provide prove speaks a great deal.

So no, let us not discuss real issues such as the Superbowl. Let's discuss whether or not the person we elected to lead our country has any right to do so.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've decided that "Birthers", while having a passion for their cause, have absolutely no feel for American politics as it's played in DC. here is the problem: Even if you found proof that Obama was born in Kenya, no authority would support election nullification. I realize that like-minded people gather in coffee shops and bemoan the "fact" that the American voter has been duped and that we have a President who isn't legal (they say). Assuming you are correct (I really disagree), don't you realize that no one with any actual power or authority will lift a finger to help? While Obama didn't win by a landslide, he did have a decent margin. Only about 9% of Americans give a crap where he was born. Yes, this will go on forever, but only in the minds of the tiny, tiny minority who have taken up the cause. There are at least as many who think George W. Bush is the Anti-Christ. Enjoy yourselves, but I really think your time is better spent fighting Obama's policies. You may actually get somewhere with that!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

No, because his policies will be rammed through just like everything else.

It is all rigged anyways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join