It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Birth Certificate believers I have a question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For all the believers that Obama is a citizen, I have a question. If all your reasons for why he belongs in office is accurate, Then why don't you just show us the proof? He should have nothing to fear by showing it. If he is not what he says he is then just let the pieces fall where they may. Let America decide whether or not he qualifies!

[edit on 27/7/09 by xyankee]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I saw your title, and your post, and thought of this thread:

Ending Political Trolling on ATS

If I were you, I might edit a bit, before You-Know-What!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

America has decided. He was elected. People voted and he won. You do not have any right to demand he show you any birth certificate in any way shape or form. There are people in the government that check qualifications such as these. For that matter, do you really think Sarah Palin would not have made this a big issue BEFORE she lost? Do you understand why none of the candidates running against Obama at any point did not go this route? Do you not think for one second if they thought there was something to this, they would not have run with it? I guarantee you they looked into it.

Look, I have no idea what country you are from but in the U.S. we elect are leaders (for the most part.) Maybe you should rethink your question. America did decide he was qualified and they voted for him. That is why he won. Do you need help understanding how that works?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A PRESIDENT MAKES 400,000 FDOLLARS A YEAR FOR 4 YEARS.
THAT MEANS HE MAKES $1,600,000 TOTAL.
THAT PUTS HIM IN THE 40% TAX BRACKET.
THAT LEAVES ABOUT $960,000 AFTER TAXES.

OBAMA HAS SPENT OVER $1,000,000 TO HIDE HIS PAST, SO HE'D BE PAYING TO BE PRESIDENT.

DOES HE REALLY THINK THAT MUCH HIMSELF A SAVIOR,THAT HE WOULD PAY TO WORK?
ESPECALLY SINCE HE IS A BANG UP LAWYER,THAT COULD MAKE SO MUCH MORE IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR

THIS WOULD BE THE 2ND TIME THAT A PERSON NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENYT HAS HELD THE OFFICE.
CHESTER A ARTHUR WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN TOO. NOBODY CHECKED...

sorry didnt see the caps on...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

NO! I mean bring the case out now! What harm can it do. right?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I was born in the USA Just Show the G'Dam Certificate! Just Show the G'Dam Certificate

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You can see the birth certificate in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

White house show it today.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Obama is an American citizen. They have posted his birth certificate, there are announcements in the Honolulu papers. He's a US citizen.

I think that the "no birth certificate" crowd simply don't get what is going on here. Do you think it is an accident that now that Obama is dropping in the poles like a stone that the MSM is giving this a ton of air time? They are giving it a ton of air time because it makes folks who oppose the current agenda look like loons. It also distracts the general public from paying attention to the fantastical string of failures that have happened within first 100 days of the administration.

As far as an "official" birth certificate goes, I don't have such a document for one of my sons. When his original was produced, it contained a number of errors. I had to go to the state and get a new one for him, so that it contained the proper information. The one I received looks differently than the original and unlike the ones I have for my other kids. It still a valid birth certificate. Trust me, I was in the OR at the time and he was definately born here.

He's an American and even to the extent that he is not, there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it. Focus on challenging the policy issues in a constructive and intelligent way. Give up on the "undocumented" stuff. The more it is pressed, the more it helps him by distracting people from his miserable decisions and poor judgement

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

I was born in the USA Just Show the G'Dam Certificate! Just Show the G'Dam Certificate

Why should the president show you anything? Just because you have not seen it yourself, does not mean that you can demand it? Why do you feel that he should just do what you want him to do for you? Because he is black or a democrat? Did you demand to see McCain's birth certificate? Do you know where he was born? Not in the U.S. or any of it's territory.

You are just upset he won and think you have a right to demand that you be shown something you do not have any right to. Please explain why you feel that not one republican running against him at any point in the election did NOT whip this gem out? Did McCain hope to lose when he told that crazy lady in the audience that Obama was American?

How about this. You show me your birth certifcate. Show it to me or else you are admitting that you are not American and that is why you do not understand that your plea to let America decide makes NO SENSE AFTER THE ELECTION.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
There are people in the government that check qualifications such as these.

Actually, there aren't. There is currently a bill being proposed that would require candidates present proof of their eligibility that I have a thread on here, and a bit of digging brought up the following that I originally posted here.

Mike Trivisonno Show, WTAM 1100, 7-2-08 Hour 2 Audio
Have a listen a little over half way through. Just move the slider to about the middle and play it from there to skip the irrelevant first half. Mike had local FBI agents on as guests and was taking callers when this question was asked:

CALLER – Do they perform background checks on candidates and fellows who are in Congress and the Senate and perhaps potential presidential candidates?.

FBI – The short answer is no. No we don’t, but they’re given top secret clearances because they’re members of Congress, or Senators, or even higher ranking officials.

HOST – Time out. There are no background checks from the FBI on the people that lead the country, the United States of America?

FBI – Let me emphasize, elected officials. This is a democracy, the people have elected an official to represent them in Washington, and we do not routinely run background checks on those people.

HOST – Even people running for president of the United States of America?

FBI – That’s correct.

So there you have it. It's not currently required that candidates prove their eligibility, nor does the FBI routinely check the backgrounds of any elected officials including presidents. It's a fairly massive failing on the part of our government that it isn't already required.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

So I am sure you got pretty upset each time G.W. was declared president after NOT winning the elections too, right?

Why don't you people go check the link. Look at it. Come back and admit that you still want to rant and rave about crap because he is black or a democrat. Majority voted for him. Sorry. You can play this hand all you like, you will be playing it for at least another 3+ years. Have fun with that.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pterra
You can see the birth certificate in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

White house show it today.

That is the Certificate of Live Birth, which we have already seen!

What we are asking for is a Birth Certificate

Those are two different pieces of paper.

We have seen the short for which proves nothing, if you do your reseacrh.

The long form is where the proof is at, and that is still squirreled away somewhere . . . along with his passports and transcripts.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

to idiot incarnate...dont you know about the constitution? don't you realize e has an agenda to destroy america?
black or democrat... he's a menace,and the onlyconsolation i get is thast you have to lose your rights and life too.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Then why don't you just show us the proof?

Like this???

g1.globo.com...

Or you may like this site better.....

www.wnd.com...

Let America decide whether or not he qualifies!

We already did it was called an election, certified by the BOARD OF ELECTIONS as it always done.

If you would have continued on the Origal thread started by Pterra that you asked that question on then you would know. I don't think it is necessary ask a question on someone's thread and then start a new thread with that exact same question.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
gen.doh.hawaii.gov...

Title 11...chapter 117....new rules in process... uhoh.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
So there you have it. It's not currently required that candidates prove their eligibility, nor does the FBI routinely check the backgrounds of any elected officials including presidents. It's a fairly massive failing on the part of our government that it isn't already required.

Um.....I still do not have it. You will have to forgive me but I have had to prove I was born in the U.S. many times in my life. Guess how many times the FBI was in on that?

You have someone from the FBI saying that the FBI does not do background checks on them.

OK!

I had to prove where I was born just to go to school. Do you think the FBI was there checking me out each time? Guess what...Obama had to prove it for school as well and apparently has. Yes, there are people that check that stuff out. I just watched a Republican Senator on television say that he was brought this info, found it interesting and so he looked into it. What he found was that the records claiming Obama was born in Hawaii are rock solid. I will get his name for you.

So there, you have it. The FBI are not the only people that can look at a birth certificate. The FBI is not the only place to get a background check done either.

Anyway, the BC has been posted so why don't you all move on to whatever NEW reason you will find to invalidate it now that you all have just what you asked for.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In 2001 the state of Hawaii Health Department went paperless. Paper documents were discarded. The official record of Obama's birth is now an official ELECTRONIC record. All information for births from 1908 on was put into electronic files for consistent reporting.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Um.....I still do not have it. You will have to forgive me

Ok, you're forgiven. I'll type it all out again so it's a bit clearer since it's apparent you neither went to the thread I linked nor went so far as to go to the actual bill that is linked in the above mentioned thread.

There is not currently any requirement that any presidential candidate prove their eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. The bill that I spoke of will fix that. People mistakenly believe that there is since the requirements are part of the Constitution, but they are wrong.

You getting into school really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Whether you showed one or not is completely irrelevant when talking about whether or not a presidential candidate is required to do so when they declare they are running for office.

I didn't mention Obama in my last post because he is not the focus of the information I was presenting, nor did I state one way or another what I believe about his place of birth in this thread. So kindly point your rage that any dare question Obama in a different direction.

Apparently it is necessary to point out that the FBI are the domestic version of intelligence agencies here. They check out things that are domestic. The CIA is the international version. If they want to check out something domestic, they go through the FBI. Here, this will explain the difference in more words than I care to devote to the subject.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pterra

The one with the doctor, hospital, the long form! that is the same one posted as before.

common!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yes I did! I am not for ether side. I just want honesty, and so should everyone else. If there is any question of the truth it should be investigated period. It is as bad as steeling. There are only two characteristics I cannot tolerate they are Lying and Stealing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join