It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Birth Certificate believers I have a question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
According to the Federal Elections Commision, they decide who is qualified, not "America". You guys are completely law-illiterate and while you may want what you want, the US Code and the administrative law regarding the Federal Elections Commission neither gives YOU the right nor the opportunity to inspect the long form, short form, electronic form or snap-shots of the birth. It's over - deal with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
For all the believers that Obama is a citizen, I have a question. If all your reasons for why he belongs in office is accurate, Then why don't you just show us the proof? He should have nothing to fear by showing it. If he is not what he says he is then just let the pieces fall where they may. Let America decide whether or not he qualifies!

Gosh, I really hate to call names or be mean and all but shucks, you are either a coward or dishonest. Yesterday, this post said - "Just show the birth certificate. If he has nothing to say, just show his birth certificate and put it to rest." I am paraphrasing but the post was all about how all he needed to do was show his birth certificate and then you would be satisfied. What a shame you did it on the same day he released his BC on the web for you to look at. I knew you would just find some other argument if that was taken care of for you and......here we are. If you really believed any of what you said when you wrote the OP, you would not have run back to edit it once it was pointed out that you can look at it yourself online.

And on it goes, whining and lying. Is there another play in the right wing book, this game is getting boring. He will still be president no matter how many times you edit yourself to try and cover up the stupid things you put on the web for us all to read.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I was born in the USA Just Show the G'Dam Certificate! Just Show the G'Dam Certificate

You forgot to edit this one though. He has shown it. Why does that not shut you up? If only the edit window had closed when you realized how idiotic the OP was on the day you posted it, your true colors would be here. Edit for spelling or typos but to go back and completely change what you wrote in order to refit your argument because the first argument was shoved back in your face is just weak.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by evil incarnate

Yes I did! I am not for ether side. I just want honesty, and so should everyone else. If there is any question of the truth it should be investigated period.

So....what about being dishonest? Is that the same as lying to you or is there a difference? Yesterday this thread had a very different title and a different OP. All you wanted was the BC. It was the title of the thread and all the OP was about. A link was posted showing you where you could go look at it for yourself. You then changed the title to take that argument out of it all together and then likewise with the OP.

There are more than two things I cannot stand but cowardice and dishonesty are right up at the top.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I don't know what you are trying to get at but the reason I posted "just show me the certificate" is because that would fix the whole problem I am tired of repeating and repeating the same thing. You know it I know it and so does everyone else, The man is hiding something and until he satisfies the request with "HONESTY" He will never ever get this to end! AND GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIM IF IT IS EVER PROVEN WITH OUT A DOUBT.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I pose this question:

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen, then what? Does it change anything?

If anything, it puts Hilary one step closer to the White House, but it wouldn't change the state of things.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I don't know what you are trying to get at but the reason I posted "just show me the certificate" is because that would fix the whole problem I am tired of repeating and repeating the same thing. You know it I know it and so does everyone else, The man is hiding something and until he satisfies the request with "HONESTY" He will never ever get this to end! AND GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIM IF IT IS EVER PROVEN WITH OUT A DOUBT.

Really? So then why did you edit the OP and title to take any reference to that out? It was all about 'show me the BC." A link was provided to that very BC and you then edited things to no longer ask that particular question.

I stand by my remark. If you truly believed what you were saying, you would not have to revise it each time you are proven wrong. You can see the BC any time you want to. Sit there with your head in the sand screaming like a scared little girl. You will not get him out of office anytime soon.

Perhaps, if you just prove or provide some evidence to show he was born outside of the United States, then you will have something. Unfortunately, not ONE BIRTHER has been able to show any proof or evidence of any such thing.

Keep going back and editing things after you are proven wrong. That shows that not only do you not really believe this crap but that you are not brave enough to stand behind the insipid remarks you toss out then take back

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Lets see if you believe this, I don't think you will but I will say this:

I Swear on the holy bible I have not edited a thing since I first posted!

You can believe it or not I don't care but you really should start questioning the real dishonest, narcissist, make believe president and get to the bottom of this once and for all.

just so you know the only time I edit is if I see a spelling or grammar error. I just changed the I the holy bible to On the holy bible. (just wanna be open)

[edit on 29/7/09 by xyankee]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

[edit on 27/7/09 by xyankee]

Taken from the first post.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Lets see if you believe this, I don't think you will but I will say this:

I Swear on the holy bible I have not edited a thing since I first posted!

Well someone beat me to it but just for fun, go read the first post carefully. You will see this

[edit on 27/7/09 by xyankee]

What do you call that but an edit? I am sure you will contradict yourself and try to back track though.

just so you know the only time I edit is if I see a spelling or grammar error. I just changed the I the holy bible to On the holy bible. (just wanna be open)

Just so you know, I was here. I read the opening post. I came here because of hte thread title. It said "for the Obama supporters, I have a question." and the opening post was all about how all you needed was to see the birth certificate. You said, if he has nothing to hide, he should just show it and let America decide.

So, do you righties not see the problem with believing you on this? You have no evidence or proof for your point but, I keep catching you all telling lies. Now, why would you need to lie to lil' ol' me?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Obama was born in Hawaii and is our President

In an attempt to try and save myself from severe carpel tunnel syndrome from having to type out the same facts over and over again in these Alien Obama threads. I have developed this form post specifically to point out the record of what is the truth in this matter.

First, FactCheck.org has examined Obama's birth certificate. (The COLB) and found it to be genuine.

For reference, the following images were taken by people at FactCheck.org.

Let us look at Hawaii's Revised Statutes in this matter...

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.

(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, ]338-17, and 338-18.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

Source:www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

I added extra links for disclosure.

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original. [L 1949, c 327, §23; RL 1955, §57-22; am L 1957, c 8, §1; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-19]

Source: www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

One member also pointed out this law that I must share with you. They claimed that anyone can get a birth certificate from Hawaii no matter where they were born. However this was flawed from the get go.

Here is the law they were refering to.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

Source: www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

please note Section B which I have bolded.

Fox News reports this AP Article...

HONOLULU -- State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Politifact.com also asserts that Obama was born in Hawaii and thus is eligible to be POTUS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join