It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought a Ouija Board recently.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When I was a young tyke I messed around with the Ouija, nothing sinister or evil sprang up out of the ground to consume my entire family...could be that Satan already resided in my house in the form of my step mother but I could be wrong about that.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Food for thought....been there, not sure if i want to again...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So far I still haven't got it to work. I guess there are no ghosts and demons lurking around here. Wonder if I should try contacting Satan directly with the Ouija Board to see if i get any type of response.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wow. Ive always wanted to try out a Ouija Board, but i havent had the chance to
XD
But im not sure if i would still like to.
Ive got enough of that without calling them to me
XD

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Take care now fellow, don't let anything happend to you. Just get rid of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Rid of the bad thought complexes that you may have during or after your ouija board experience, that are the entry door for bad/negative thought manifestated entities/elementals to come into your existence.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by xds777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
So far I still haven't got it to work. I guess there are no ghosts and demons lurking around here. Wonder if I should try contacting Satan directly with the Ouija Board to see if i get any type of response.

Hey TinFoilHatMan

Makes two of us, I havent been on here in a few yrs...............

Although I pop in every now and then.................

Now ! Ouija Board's mmmmmmmm

One thing I would say first, DON"T try it while on your own, unless you have some protection around you !

I am a Medium and Spiritual-Healer and have used these before in my time

Sometimes they can be good and sadly if you dont know what your doing can also be very dangerous, as you dont know whose gonna try and come through .................

If you need any help or advice pls dont hesitate to PM me hun

Blackwidow

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blackwidow666

i never have used one but as far as i know, it is not necessary for our family because we were blessed/cursed with the presence of spirits. I prefer going past the spirit world and do one better. (void realm). The spirit world is only the experience of spirits that have the ability to reincarnate, wherever that might be. The void is where the cycle ends so i like to test my abilities there

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
With all the nay-sayers on this (and other) ouija board thread... can you imagine the blessings and exorcisms that would take place if we were to hold a discussion on automatic writing?

Egads!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I still haven't had any luck with it. I'm assuming it's all bunk and unless I'm proved other wise by future board use.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Just please don't believe you can do anything with it. Keep the skepticism. So long as you do you're safe. That doesn't mean Ouji Boards don't work period it simply means that you must believe it can work for it to work and it's rather like open Pandora's Box when you do.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Just please don't believe you can do anything with it. Keep the skepticism. So long as you do you're safe. That doesn't mean Ouji Boards don't work period it simply means that you must believe it can work for it to work and it's rather like open Pandora's Box when you do.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

I don't see how 'believing' it will work will make it function. Shouldn't it work either way?

My curiosity will probably get the best of me but it's been a few days since I last tried it. Lighting candles doesn't seem to work and I tried many combinations of 'is there any spirits/entities here?" and I still get zip communication.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It's like anything of that nature. It's the power of belief. If you believe something will happen, it will. If you don't believe something will happen, it won't. There is a great deal of evidence pointing to the power of belief. Placebo effect just being one of them.

So, yea, like I said, for your best interests continue not believing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

much of my powers come from the acknowledgment that the entities exist beyond our world of solid flesh. If they understand that you can see and will acknowledge them, they will talk to u once that is done, all there is is to practice communication. Communication with the wrong ones will lead to the horror stories that i have heard since i was 8.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Try starting with simple yes or no questions, be open minded. I have a ouija I use by myself almost daily. I have used it for almost 22 yrs now and no bad happenings. He has told me things that do happen, recently something he told me 17 yrs ago just turned out to be true.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's like a portal.
The best thing you can do is throw it in the trash.
trash
trash
trash

No good. I don't even like to mess with my pendulem.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I too, have asked about Ouija boards, and I've gotten a good answer.

"Secondly: Well what I do is before we start we say a prayer and lay down some ground rules. The rules are: Do not follow the board. Do not follow us. Do not harm us or trick us. Tell only the truth. Only spirits with good intentions are allowed to communicate. (I forget exactly, I haven't "played" in 2 months and even then I'm not the one saying the rules.) I find that if you tell a spirit what they can and cannot do they will listen. I'm not sure why. For me and my Ouija partner the first person we get is almost always her deceased boyfriend. We always ask him numerous questions to double check that it's him. If he gets most of them right (because we can say things in a confusing manner or he can be stubborn) we go on assuming it really is him. If he gets most of them wrong then we ask the spirit to tell the truth and if they don't we move the planchette to good-bye and flip the board over. (This closes the game.) During the course of the game I usually end up asking if there is any malicious or mischievous spirits around. If there are I ask the good spirits to protect us. With the exception of one session (long story, basically the owner of the board we were using was a jerk and so was the spirit. Baaaad combination.) I've never had anything bad happen to me.

Overview of above paragraph: Lay down the rules. Ask questions only you and the deceased person can answer correctly. If they can, continue on. If they can't, close the game and walk away.

It is possible to chat with a passed relative. It depends though. If they follow you or are in the near by area, then yes, they could jump in on the game. There is no guarantee. Sometimes you will get reoccurring spirits, sometimes you'll get ones who are just passing through.

Now, if you do my suggestions and treat the spirit with respect, then it could be very safe for you.

If you don't and are rude to the spirit, then it can be dangerous. They will threaten you. They can hurt you physically. (The jerk from above was scratched on his back in an area where he couldn't reach and no one was close enough to touch him during the session.)

Just listen to your gut, if something they say seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you are getting bad vibes, they could be malicious. Just be careful and you should be fine."
So thats my advice to you.
Don't throw it out, but have respect.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Takka
If I were you I would burn the thing now mate .
Listen to the guy in the first video , its not worth messing with imo .
Once you get in contact with those forces , you could have a hard time getting them to leave you alone .
I've heard a few stories from people who regret ever getting involved with that spirit world stuff .
But up to you I guess if your that curious ...

Never burn a Ouija board. It is basically a portal, and if a negative entity comes through, now that the portal is destroyed, it is harder to make it leave. It is like inviting someone to your island with a single bridge and then destroying the bridge and then expecting them to leave. I do not think Ouija boards are evil, but one must be careful when using them. Be sure to be specific with what you want to contact.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I haven't been successful at getting my Oujia board to work either. Does anyone have any good tips?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join