It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Abducted Me In 4th Dimension. can you help or tell me why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

They shouldn't hold you back from the fourth dimension, I would be pretty pissed. LOL. It's all good. I'm actually from 9D, so it's no biggie

You must know things then. Can aliens really abduct us from other dimensions? Why are we here and what will happen in 2012? Have you been to the 7 and 8 dimensions? Are they all purple like ?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Venus014]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by stairway27

Yes, it reminded me of a spider in a human body. Or a well evolved dust mite.

You know you might be onto something here. This spider/large fang connection. Last week I got up and went to work as normal and at break time someone went "What the hell is that on your neck/shoulder?" I had no idea what they were talking about but then when I went to look I had two VERY big indents just as my neck met my shoulder. They were deep bites/indents and directly across from each other with maybe 5-6 cm inbetween. They lasted days and I kept having to hide them as they looked JUST like a vampire bite. I have no idea what did them but all I know is I woke up with them.

Freaky for sure. They have gone down now and faded to a scar.

I am really glad you brought this up. It reminded me of something that could have to do with the dream. It all started when I began to research this phenomenon of 'paranormal scratches and bites upon waking up'.

Basically, people would wake up with odd markings on them. Scratches, little things that looked like vampire bites. I was determined to figure out just exactly what was causing this for so many people.

At first I thought it was the people scratching themselves. But then people video taped themselves sleeping, or with thick heavy gloves on, and the marks still appeared.

So I thought to myself what could this be? Then I went to take a nice hot bath. On my body I noticed a little big similar to an 'earwig'. It was so small almost anyone would not see it. Well I found out these little bugs live on the body, and dust mites live inside your bed. That when I sleep on my bed, my body gives off a temperature that makes a perfect living home for these dust mites or bugs. Then I got a phobia of dust mites. It is an unusual phobia that I don't have anymore but now that I think about it the dream came after I did all that research on those little bugs that bite you while you sleep. What this has to do with the experience?

Even though a dust mite is very small. I believe all life forms have a more evolved form. Could this have been my imagination of an evolved form of a dust mite or spider type bug from the future? Maybe.

I am almost positive the markings come from bugs when we sleep. But I have also heard of markings that do not come from bugs. They could be implants of some type of ritualistic markings too?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by errorist
You had a bad dream. Why do you think this really happened?

I had a dream once in which I told a friend about how I was suddenly in a body, going to work and watching tv, then just as sudden I was back again.

Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by stairway27

Originally posted by cindymars
Personally I DO BELIEVE this was a real experience.
Like the above poster said not all dreams are but this one
IMO is. Personally I think you need to protect yourself before sleeping. Clearly it is your energetic body not your physical body but damage can be done.

Good point. Usually before I go to sleep I think about a purple shield that is around me. The same purple shield peggy kane talked about that protected her in the astral, if you saw those videos.

Not familar with her but sounds good. I use a set of shields and it works for me. Good luck to you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9a4b2ca0a76.jpg[/atsimg]

Shields are a liability, better to go without them. Nothing in the astral can hurt you unless you believe it. It's only your own belief that shields keep you safe which keeps you safe, not the actual shields.

In the end it is your own energy being used against you. I project a thought onto you that you are a loser and if you believe me, that is when you get hurt but only because you accepted my belief that you are a loser. Simply don't believe me and you can do without shields. That way you will become invincible and never need to worry about attacks or anything again.

[edit on 28/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

Well put, thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
Did you happen to watch the matrix before going to bed?

Nope haha. Although of course it is one of my favorite movies even though I think they should have never made Matrix 2 and 3 : /

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

They shouldn't hold you back from the fourth dimension, I would be pretty pissed. LOL. It's all good. I'm actually from 9D, so it's no biggie

You must know things then. Can aliens really abduct us from other dimensions? Why are we here and what will happen in 2012? Have you been to the 7 and 8 dimensions? Are they all purple like ?

If you are a higher dimensional light-being, which you may very well be, then I get from channeled sources that we are here to raise the frequency/level of consciousness. If you think of dimensions as different bandwidths on the electro-magnetic spectrum, then all the dimensions are connected, right? So whatever happens here actually affects us where we live. Some of us have manifested a physical body here (some human, some other life forms), & are projecting a part of our consciousness into this reality. It is sort of like being jacked into the Matrix. Our true selves are in our home dimension, but our consciousness is focused here, at least while we're awake.

Let me get back to you on the other questions...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014
Can aliens really abduct us from other dimensions?

I'm getting that you are protected by spirit guides. I'm getting you're a soul from 9D, & thus a mental projection into this dimension, which is not subject to abduction (or being killed here).

what will happen in 2012?

I'm getting that the frequency bandwidth of this reality will shift up so that it will be in the 5th dimension. I'm getting some people have already shifted up to 5D, including me & you. We are going to drag the rest of the people up, it seems... Well, not the ones who choose the dark.

Have you been to the 7 and 8 dimensions? Are they all purple like ?

I get that I've been up to 9th dimension in my dreams. I'm getting that 7 & 8 D are not purple, but rather white. I'm getting 7D is a light energy matrix that is a fractal of the universe. I'm getting 8D is a pure energy force field resembling liquid light. I'm supposed to add white is the color of pure energy & light is energy.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join